It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIND CONTROL through the high def boxes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I think that the TV has been used as a mind control for many years and at this point I am not sure what more the converter boxes can do.

I have noticed that when I'm watching my favorite TV shows time just flies! Like I am in a trance or something.

I swear, put an eposode of COPS on and I'm transported in NO time to 30 minutes later. The same with Dexter. I swear that supposedly 1 hour show is only 30 minutes.

All kidding aside, I think that all of the outer space shows from the start have influenced an entire culture into believing that there is "more out there" and that they could be part of it.

I also think that some shows have an agenda to scare the bejeezus out of someone going to certain big cities. That they are rife with crime and you really shouldn't go there.

Also, I think that some shows show Mexico, Central America, and certain South American countries as all poor and rife with political wars and instability.

Others show that Africa is either A: Poor and everyone will be dead soon from starvation and HIV/AIDS or B: Everyone there is a scam artist dead set on getting foreign people to send them money through Western Union.

And don't get me started with the shows that tell you that your neighbor is maybe a sex offender who only moved in next door because of your sweet little 4 year old.

You understand my point here, surely.

I have purposely left out Oprah and other talk shows becasue I just cant stand to watch them. She seems to be a guru who when she speaks everyone automatically agrees with her. Like she is a Queen or something, I don't know. That is a strange TV vibe the whole way through.

Anyone please feel free to correct my musings here at will. I could be wrong. I've watched so much TV in my life that Neilson has its on file on me. LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

"She seems to be a guru who when she speaks everyone automatically agrees with her. Like she is a Queen or something, I don't know. "

As I was saying. the TV as part of the mainstream media IS a frickin' mind control device - and for a good chunk of the population..

It is the source of the formation of most 'popular opinion'.

Not to mention for many ATS members, if it wasn't showed on TV it didn't/couldn't/wouldn't happen.

I mean; it IS called Programming. You watch TV Programmes... *Of course that won't stop the arguers on here from arguing semantics in this regard.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Does anyone remember the movie "Looker"?

In it they used light pulses within the commercials to put people watching into a trance, and then the commercial would simply look and appear as normal and the audio would be hypnotically programmed into the viewer, making the viewer literally controlled to a point where they would say "I Want It, I Want It".

When that movie was made, the technology depicted in the movie was already fiesable and quite easy to implement.

Digital or analog video doesnt make any difference. And certianly a converter box has absolutely nothing to do with them having the ability to do mind control.

How many gather around the tv set on a nightly basis watching all those rediculous sit-com shows and how many were glued to the tv during the campaigns eh?

Right there is your example.

Links below to captures from the film "Looker"

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 21-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been asked, but are you sure high def is going to be mandatory? I thought it was just the digital (with the analog no longer being used). The high def digital boxes are for the high def TV's, and expensive and pointless to have for an old TV. Not everyone has a high def TV at this point or will in february, so the non-high def TV users will have to get a regular digital box.

Aside from this, it's presumptuous that everyone watches TV to be "mind controlled". Alot of people don't even watch TV, or are like me and only watch occasionally.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Sorry if this has been asked, but are you sure high def is going to be mandatory? I thought it was just the digital (with the analog no longer being used). The high def digital boxes are for the high def TV's, and expensive and pointless to have for an old TV. Not everyone has a high def TV at this point or will in february, so the non-high def TV users will have to get a regular digital box.

Aside from this, it's presumptuous that everyone watches TV to be "mind controlled". Alot of people don't even watch TV, or are like me and only watch occasionally.

It is mandatory for the broadcasters to switch to digital, there is no manditory order directed at the public to buy a converter box or even a digital tv. That seems to be the big confusion. Government is not forcing people to buy a converter box or digital tv. If you want to continue to watch broadcast (terrestrial signals) television, you need to either have a tv with a digital tuner, or a converter box to convert those digital signals to analog signals for the analog tv.

If you are on cable service, or satellite service, you dont have to worry about it, the cable box or satellite receiver box already does the conversion for you.

The converter box is only for the terrestrial reception of the broadcast tv signals.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 21-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Thats where other devices come into play, such as the cell phone, i-gadgets playing all those mp3's and videos. Internet, video and audio, all can be used to send subliminal messages via visual or sub audio signals.

The point is that mind control technology, subliminal messaging is not a new concept nor is it a new technology. Anything that can emit a visual or audio signal can be used to transmit to the viewer/listener subliminal messages.

Movie theatres back in the 70's used to put 1 frame in 30 of messages that would make people buy popcorn and cokes during the previews before the feature. There was a big stink about that and some even were shut down for it. It was also discovered that during those times, some tv commercial ads and radio ads also contained subliminal messaging.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
As mentioned earlier in this thread , the sheeple are already brainwashed , we depend on msm and television to get all our information and believe it just because it was broadcast . These new devices are just to get a signal for the older sets because of the new laws set by the govt. If any suspicous reasons I can see is why does the pwers that be want all that extra bandwidth so badly that they have to make new laws. Why wouldnt they take the higher quality signal and digital encoding for their traffic . That is what makes no sense to me .

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Its obvious those who dont oppose the boxes are already brainwashed.. This is not a cute perfect little world kiddies...

Bad things can and will happen... just like in the movies .. i suggest yousnap out of it before its too late..

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
Its obvious those who dont oppose the boxes are already brainwashed.. This is not a cute perfect little world kiddies...

Bad things can and will happen... just like in the movies .. i suggest yousnap out of it before its too late..

How do you suggest one snaps out of it? This is a serious question.
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
how about i ask you a few questions.

Do you think you are 100% safe in this world?

Do you think your governent cares about you?

The government is corrupt, the financial crisis, global conflicts .. much much more.

Why do you deny all of this .. this is not a perfect clean cut world. Anythign bad that could happen ... will happen. I suppose you voted for Obama too right?

I like to add its not my problem if you or others are brainwashed ... I would feel better knowing the sheep will be going to the grinder. We are better off without you.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Cio88]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

how about i ask you a few questions.

Do you think you are 100% safe in this world?

Do you think your governent cares about you?

The government is corrupt, the financial crisis, global conflicts .. much much more.

Why do you deny all of this .. this is not a perfect clean cut world. Anythign bad that could happen ... will happen. I suppose you voted for Obama too right?

I like to add its not my problem if you or others are brainwashed ... I would feel better knowing the sheep will be going to the grinder. We are better off without you.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Cio88]

I assume you're talking to me so I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Do you think you are 100% safe in this world? No, but I carry my 9mm with me all the time so I'm a little safer, you know?

Do you think your governent cares about you? About me, personally? NOOOOOOOO

I never denied any of this. I actually voted for McCain, but that's not your business.

Any by the way, you sure are defensive for someone I don't even know. WOW

See, I think you misunderstood my question. If you think I need to unbrainwash, tell me how. That's really all my question way. How would one do such a thing?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
ZOMG!!!
GET YOUR TIN HATS!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
give me a break! Do you have any documentation? Why are articles like this allowed into printing without being referenced????

I'm tired of wasting my time on useless dribble.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie

The second service that this author performs is to "out" two of our more
deceptive CIA/Pentagon 'assets' masquerading under the rubric of natural
health advocates. Their names are *Rima Laibow* and her husband,
"former" Major General *Albert Stubblebine*. If your e-mail Inbox has
been filling with warnings and articles in recent months about the
coming Codex regulations and the "wonderful" job that Rima and her
retired Army husband have been doing to try and stem the tide, then you
know who I'm talking about.

Folks, is it time to /wake up/ yet? Or should we just resume our slumber
and wait for them to take us away in those spiffy Gunderson cattle cars
that Phil Schneider warned us about in 1995 (you know, the ones with the
built in shackles and manacles)?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Can I ask how Rima Labow and Stubblebein get lumped in here? I am currently neutral on the subject of them, I just do not get how they fit into this particular equation.

Can you -- or anyone else - clarify?

edit: typo

[edit on 21-12-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
give me a break! Do you have any documentation? Why are articles like this allowed into printing without being referenced????

Yeah this is so stupid. It does not belong here. No documentation, no backup. This is stealing valuable bandwidth from threads about logs on mars and rocks that 3 people in the world think look like disneyworld on the moon. We have frozen rubber bigfoot suits and washed up raccoon skeletons to cover here. Please stop wasting everyone's time with this junk. How ever will the Caret Drones hoax thread ever get to 402 pages long?????

Seriously, this probably has nothing to do with mind control or anything like that but... as has been mentioned by a few people and myself before, why. Why would the government want to spend so much money on getting us better reception. What is in it for them? Is it because they have too much money so they need to waste a few billion giving people without cable a clear pitcure and access to the CW? This has to seem at least a little funky to some of you that are so easy to dismiss this thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Do you have any documentation? Why are articles like this allowed into printing without being referenced????

I think the OP is sending a letter to the CIA and the Joint Chiefs, asking for proof of all this, so surely if it's true then it'll have to be in the media. After all, everyone is your friend and cares so deeply about you.

I think he's also asking for proof of all of our classified weapons, the unreleased Pentagon tapes from 9/11, and schematics for hydrogen bombs. So all of this will be settled soon enough, and you can sleep soundly at night knowing that these things actually do exist, without having a mental breakdown at the fact that none of this is already documented.

Of course, you still aren't safe from that blasphemous paradox....

How can someone know something is true before it's documented, so that they can know to document it in the first place??

That just opens up too many possibilities for my weak mind to handle! It's too much to think about!! Ahhhhhhhh

Stop coming to a conspiracy theory forum? Sounds to me like that was your first mistake here.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It seems that my links in the first posting have been removed. Not by me though. I wonder "who" did, and why?
Here they are. And some more.
www.wariscrime.com...
www.raven1.net...
www.newsfinder.org...
www.dawn.com...
servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com...
I'm not saying everything in them is the ABSOLUTE truth but we all need to know this info and decide for ourselves if we want to believe it. Isn't that what this forum is all about? The discussion of ideas.

Isn't this a better dicussion than "Why do you hate this or that group?"
Or "Grey alien caught on tape?" When it's obviously a dog.
At least there is plenty of documentation about SSSS or S-Quad and other subliminal experiments.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Well no one has to buy anything. Anyone who picks up television on an antenna or rabbit ear antenna can just sit there come Feb 17th and watch static. There is no manditory law or forcing of people to buy a converter box.

It is clear which of those who need to "snap out of it" are.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
Isn't this a better dicussion than "Why do you hate this or that group?"
Or "Grey alien caught on tape?" When it's obviously a dog.
At least there is plenty of documentation about SSSS or S-Quad and other subliminal experiments.

An overly emphatic Yes!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Does anyone know aything about live feeds (I don't know if that is what they are called for sure)? I don't know much about any of this, but if they haven't already gotten rid of them, then perhaps this switch is for the gov. to get rid of live feeds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join