It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenbrae homicide victim suffered 'trauma,' police say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Greenbrae homicide victim suffered 'trauma,' police say

www.marinij.com

The 33-year-old Greenbrae nanny who was found slain in downtown San Rafael on Tuesday...
...Ashley Yamauchi was discovered in a parking lot behind Fourth Street Tavern at 711 Fourth St. ...
Griffin, 34, a San Francisco entrepreneur, and Yamauchi were never married and separated amicably when their daughter, now 8, was 1 year old...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned
Synchronicity: 1981 and 2011

[edit on 19-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This occurred several blocks from my home. It happened 2 or 3 days after I made my first post on this message board about the military supercomputer. The victim was 33 years old and found near 711 4th St. The article mentions "...now 8, was 1...".
About the same day, Tuesday December 16, 2008, 29-year-old Daniel Frederickson was shot and killed in the neighboring town of San Anselmo by police. The article mentions he had a mental breakdown the same week as 9/11.
It is my belief these events were planned and executed by the shadow government.

www.marinij.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
For what purpose do you believe this to be true?

Why would the "Shadow Government" plan and execute these deaths? Were these people important?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

Why would the "Shadow Government" plan and execute these deaths? Were these people important?

Yes. I think the shadow government's computer multiplexes individual reality such that events like this personally affect different people in different ways which in turn affects the functioning of society (Chaos Theory). One such effect these deaths have had on me is the further validation of my experience with their system. Another death I believe they planned was that of 10-year-old Cole Berardi who was killed after being struck by a police car in Texas. The article mentions this occurred near U.S. Highway 175. Around the time of day this occurred, I bought my first Gibson guitar, an ES-175.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ahh a fellow Aphex twin fan.

If you really want to do some thinking aquire by any means the cds called " Selected Ambient Works" I think there are 4 cds of this. anyways yea Great mellow listening that I often turn on when I just want to relax and think.

The Song Rhubarb is my personal fave !

Don't let people on here distract you or us from the truth. I think what you have brought up is great even if just to think about for our own knowledge and enlightenment.

Too all the " know it all Debunker's" on this thread......If you think you know it all then you probably know very little.

too all the people who claim a bunch of wild stuff......You may be partially right but you are probably only finding the truth to a very very small piece of a big puzzle. Keep asking Questions !!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmk81
reply to post by ATruGod

Yes. I think the shadow government's computer multiplexes individual reality such that events like this personally affect different people in different ways which in turn affects the functioning of society (Chaos Theory). One such effect these deaths have had on me is the further validation of my experience with their system. Another death I believe they planned was that of 10-year-old Cole Berardi who was killed after being struck by a police car in Texas. The article mentions this occurred near U.S. Highway 175. Around the time of day this occurred, I bought my first Gibson guitar, an ES-175.

its not a military supecomputer its future artificial intelligence,whom have pretty much controled our timeline since civilisation.
they use time line manipulations to alter reality,they are pretty much timelords,altering the time line at will.,
this is why it appears it controls reality,it controls our time.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

I believe you one hundred percent. There are NO such thing as coincidences. Things not planned by their super computer are still planned by something, I call it the Supreme Creator and the Universal Laws set in place. But no doubt. check out the anime X.

here is a bit of occult to mix with your sync no.1. 8+1=9 the next date of importance as seen from your 1981 sync is 2011. 20-11=9. In mysticism 9 is the number below God, one step away from becoming God. If you ascribe to the 9/11 mega ritual theory, then you realize that 9/11 was an occult spell to jump over ten. To go from 9 to 11. To Become More powerful than God.

top topics

join