It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sure it's real.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i have assumed for over 45 years there was life elsewhere in the universe.
at the age of 4, my sister and i were playing under the porch in michigan (1955) and saw and talked to a little guy who was (it appeared) cutting a turkey on a table. his name was "piffalink". i am now well over 50 and several times over the years i have talked to my sister just to confirm this
actually did happen and yes the answer has always been in the affirmative.
any, i have always known there was more than meets the eye. recently,
i relocated from michigan to nevada for purposes of income. i've been here over 10 months now. there is a guy i work with who previously had
worked 20 years at 51 in maintenance. he told me he personally knew bob lazar, described him and stated his records had been purposely dumped. he also said one day several years ago his working partner had unintentionally walked into a building and came out "white as a ghost".
he asked what was wrong and the guy stated "i walked up to a glove-box
and it stood up and looked at me". i asked what the hell is a glove-box,
he stated, it's a box with glass walls a foot thick with gloves attached to
allow inspection without contamination. he stated the poor guy was questioned every 6 months until he finally quit in fear of further harrassment. this guy is a laid back, easy going craftsman. he seams to
be quite calm and of level mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
no slayer. this post was written with 100% honesty..i have no reason to lie.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It takes all kinds in this world. I think the bottom line is that we will not know in our lifetimes if there are in fact aliens among us or around us. By "we" I mean the general public. Of course there will be isolated events such as the ones you mention in your post, but the majority of people will just be listeners, not participants.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr.whipple
no slayer. this post was written with 100% honesty..i have no reason to lie.

I was not calling you a lier.

I just didnt see the connection between what you and your sister saw and Bob lazar is all.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
its true... alien technology has a life of its own..its amazing technology and way ahead of anything we have..

new topics

top topics

join