It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it, I'm definitely being abducted by aliens!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnozt
Answer to Yoda411:

Because the position of your head (brain's)?

Your personality/experiences side is in front of your head.

If you lay on your side or on your belly the magnetic field is blocked?

When laying on the back the magnetic field is open?

(Some thougts... i'm not sure.)

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Gnozt]

I was sleeping on my belly and I'm sure my one of my ears were on the pillow so that would not be the case, but then again, I don't recall hearing anything in this, except actually... some sporadic voices that I can't discern anything from. I never feel comfortable sleeping on my back.

I just remembered something, the first time I recall having sleep paralysis, I remember thinking about laying still on my back, and hopefully falling asleep somewhere along the way well. I stood in that position and eventually fell asleep and was in a dream that sucked my body into a paralysis.

In the dream, I was in a pool and I saw a gigantic fish under the water, as it approached me it swallowed my leg whole and pretty much as soon as my leg got into it's mouth, it paralyzed and then the rest of my body went into this paralysis. It was weird, because it started as what seemed like a real lucid dream but then turned into me being certain that I was not dreaming. I realized that I could not hear the buzzing of the refrigerator anymore- I was sleeping near the kitchen at the time. Then I clearly heard the sound of a female breathing hard into both my ears-as if she was breathing directly into my ears-it was absolutely scary and real, I was aware, I felt like my eyes were open, thought they might have been closed. A montage of images started flashing before me, such as a sillhouete of a man in black against a red background, then I saw a pile of skulls and bones, and I felt the presence of a person near the fireplace- I was sleeping in the livingroom. In this other experience when I snapped out of the paralysis and tried to go back to sleep, I almost instantly became paralysed again and felt like somebody put their hand on my back, it was the scariest dawn. I had to turn on the TV and watch a Jay Leno re-run and then wait for morning to go to school.

<< 1   >>

join