It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrally projecting and high status entities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Is it possible while astrally projecting to talk to an angel? Like your guardian angel? Can you do any of this stuff in the astral dimension?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i believe so....but i don't know for sure. I once saw a monk like figure in the distance...maybe he was my guide, angel, whatever...or maybe not.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
you will receive...
I was having trouble getting out and I asked for help during the vibrations, someone took my hand but I was blind projecting and didnt see who it was. The way it grabbed me was so real I woke because it felt like real hands were on my eral hands but there wasnt anyone there.
If you ask for a guide you will get one

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I had (edit: well I asked) someone pull me out also, a very strong hand pulling my astral body up.
If you want to know who it was, take a look at the RATS archives...

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
whats the RATS archive

I think its cool that that happened to you too

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The Really Above Top Secret forum, it's one of the old threads in that forum. I don't feel comfortable saying it on the public forums, so that's why it's in RATS...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
The Really Above Top Secret forum, it's one of the old threads in that forum. I don't feel comfortable saying it on the public forums, so that's why it's in RATS...

Thanks,
I wish that I knew who grabbed me ...it seemed so forceful, almost angry, Im afraid to know....
--Kristine

top topics

join