It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird hairy females seduce hot-blooded Caucasian men

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Speaking only for myself, but if I can smell a female from 30-feet away, and it isn't her perfume, I'm headed the other way.

I always thought though that if I ever wanted to hunt Sasquatch, I'd collect some female odors, and based on the propensity for the reports of personal Bigfoot visits where females were present, use these natural female scents.

And as he came close enough to investigate, take his bigass down with a .460.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, you could always make a coat out of her when your done. OH, bad me, kinda funny but I'm in the middle of a snow storm right now so a nice fur coat... I can see it now ,Lindsey going to a premiere wearing the latest Yeti by Garbani. But,out of nowhere she gets painted by some animal lovin PETA person. Sorry , no offense, all tongue in cheek. lol

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
hello
my name is Carl

this is a strange site
but it induces memories
memories of Her
she offered hypnosis to me
for fun, for free

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
First of all somebody needs to double check that the men from the caucus weren't visiting south america, cause you know hairy females n everything.

second of all how hard up are you when a sasquach/gorilla looking thing can entice you into fornicating with it. Sorry but if I took one glance at "her" trying to look all sexy for me, I'd take a real long second look at my hand and go with the more attractive of the two. which would be my hand-they're soft. I use lotion to keep them that way, and I don't think shera queen of the gorilla men hiding up in the hills does. so it's an easy competition for old rosy to win.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

As long as she puts her teeth in a glass at night,thats fine with me!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have had a lot of "wild women " in my lifetime. I would surely try one more. Besides I like hairy women.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think there has been interbreeding with this species.
That is perhaps why we keep seeing some here and there.
We keep seeing the hybrids only.
The unpure.
Our genetics have defiled the Yeti.

Question for some of us straight men:

If say your life was on the line, would you rather entertain the libido of one of these broadzillas
or engage in some butpiracy ??

Lets just say I just might break out some Kenny Loggins and a bucket of Bic Lady shavers and see what Ms Snatchquatch looks like underneath
May just uncover some serious Aretha Franklin booty. Lord have mercy on what I just wrote.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join