It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird hairy females seduce hot-blooded Caucasian men

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I have my doubts the females would actually do what this story claims and would more likely abduct a human male or two. Otherwise, we would have heard these stories for awhile now.

I don't see why they would want to mate with human males to "improve their genepool". How would that be an improvement?

Also, if for whatever reason they DID want to co-mingle and maybe interbreed I would think the females would be more likely to steal and keep human infants to raise. Females are more likely to want to mother a baby of some sort than want to breed with a "hairless small weaker" male.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

*borat on*

This is my sister Azamel. She Number one prostitute in Kazakhstan.

Seriously... first this is B.S.... No way in hell any decent Russian man would touch that over let's say a regular Russian Woman...

Lets put it to a vote...

1st or 2nd picture?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Can't I just have both?

I like the borat

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411
I really could never be seduced by that hairy monstrosity.

What is she was toothless

YER a better man then me... I'd skin that bean raw.

I bet ODB would 2!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think the mystery of this is...
How the flying f...ridge did that thing seduce anything.
Sends chills up my spine.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
I think the mystery of this is...
How the flying f...ridge did that thing seduce anything.
Sends chills up my spine.

Uhhh...lets remember that there are men who will have relations with cows, sheep, and even canines (horribly abusive, but it does happen).

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Yeah good point I just heard a story about a guy getting arrested for having relations with the umbrella hole in a picnic table. I personally would have been a little worried about splinters.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Raustin]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Anything is possible. I don't believe THIS story is possible because I seriously don't think Yetti females would be interested in sex with human males...but I would not put anything past some human males.

When you think you have heard it all...there is always something you never thought of...

www.metro.co.uk...

and then this:

www.metro.co.uk...

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

wildwoman named Zana is said to have lived in the isolated mountain village of T'khina fifty miles from Sukhumi in Abkhazia in the Caucasus; some have speculated she may have been an Almas, but hard evidence is lacking.

Captured in the mountains in 1850, she was at first violent towards her captors but soon became domesticated and, indeed, was able to assist with simple household chores. Zana is said to have had sexual relations with a man of the village named Edgi Genaba, and gave birth to a number of children of apparently normal human appearance. Several of these children, however, died in infancy. Some commentators[who?] have attributed these early deaths to Zana's genetic incompatibility (as an Almas) with humans.

The father, meanwhile, gave away four of the surviving children to local families. The two boys, Dzhanda and Khwit Sabekia (born 1878 and 1884), and the two girls, Kodzhanar and Gamasa Sabekia (born 1880 and 1882), were assimilated into normal society, married, and had families of their own. Zana herself died in 1890. The skull of Khwit (also spelled Kvit) is still extant, and was examined by Dr. Grover Krantz in the early 1990s. He pronounced it to be entirely modern, with no Neanderthal features at all. Khwit's tooth was examined in 2008 as part of the Monster Quest tv show. Genetics tests were unable to definitely show Khwit's parentage, but tests will continue

en.wikipedia.org...

I have read ALOT of stories of Bigfoots supposedly attemting to mate or actually mating with humans. Both the male and female bigfoots. If you look into the actual animal kingdom many animals of similar species will attempt to mate with each other and actually have offspring. If we are to assume bigfoot is a real creature i do NOT find this story implausible by any means. Take a horse and a donkey , they create the hybrid of a mule,, there are ALOT of other examples of this succesful cross mixing of genetics. Hell take your own damn dog for example going around humping everyone's leg!

[edit on 20-12-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

To me she sounds like a wild child (living alone in the wild since an early age). There are also cases of humans that are just incredibly hairy (like those guys in Mexico) but that would almost certainly be passed down in part to her children. Maybe a combination of both? A kid with some deformity that was abandoned in the woods but managed to survive?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
russia has had a long unusual history of bigfoot/human hybridization. Take for instance the leader Stalin attempting to create a super ape/human solider...

creationontheweb.com...

The report claimed that Stalin ordered Russia’s top animal-breeding scientist, Ilya Ivanov, to use his skills to produce a super warrior. Stalin is said to have told Ivanov, ‘I want a new invincible human being, insensitive to pain, resistant and indifferent about the quality of food they eat.’2 In 1926, the Politburo in Moscow passed this request to build a ‘living war machine’ on to the Academy of Sciences, who engaged Ivanov and sent him to West Africa with many thousands of dollars to conduct experiments in impregnating chimpanzees by artificial insemination.

creationontheweb.com... a link to other unusal hybrids like the liger and the wholphin...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
russia has had a long unusual history of bigfoot/human hybridization. Take for instance the leader Stalin attempting to create a super ape/human solider...

Yeah I have heard about that study. Supposedly it never worked (not sure if conception took place but supposedly no live births). Also I heard they became concerned because the hybrids would have tremendous strength, but could be difficult and overly emotional and not easily controlled.

Based on the incident where two chimps attacked a man at an an
animal sanctuary after a birthday cake fraucus...I can understand their concern.

The chimps chewed off St. James Davis' nose and severely mauled his genitals and limbs Thursday before the son-in-law of the sanctuary's owner shot the animals to death, authorities said.

...the chimps also tore off Davis' testicles and foot (and bit off all of his fingers).

Primate experts said that chimpanzees, which typically weigh between 120 and 150 pounds and are much stronger than humans, are known to kill chimps from neighboring groups, hunt other primates and even attack humans in the wild.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

...the chimps also tore off Davis' testicles and foot (and bit off all of his fingers).

boy that sure puts a damper on the imagery of having hot monkey lov'in.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Trying to take the idea seriously, and so somewhat disregarding the article... I think that these hirsute ladies would be inclined towards human males. The why is for the same reason that human women go for funny, intelligent men, generally speaking. It really is about genetics. Imagine these furry femmes observing a man using a saw to cut down a tree, building a house, installing plumbing... I'm sure the attraction would be there simply because what they see is a less hairy, clever and smaller male.

As for the "seduction"... Well, it's hard to imagine that a normal-sized man would be able to resist their wiles, or at least their will. Perhaps it's even common for the females to be aggressive. And why not? And to any man who claims he could resist through shear effort of mind, well that may be true and may not be true, biologically speaking.

Anyway, it's good to know mom is still looking for Mr. Right.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
While one of these big momma's would scare the living crap out of me, it's always been my opinion that an aggressive female is usually a cheap date.

So, no flowers, no candy, no dinner, and no indirect approach necessary for these Russian men.

I have a friend Ernie who may be interested.

And this Yeti would definitely be an improvement on his gene pool.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I didn't read all the posts yet so if this was stated already, forgive me.

This reminds me of Eddie Murphy RAW. Goony GOO GOO.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So was I not the only one who found the female ape in Planet of the Apes (both old and new versions) strangely attractive? LMAO

[edit on 20/12/08 by woogleuk]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have to admit I've never gone to bed with a big hairy momma like that, but I've woke up with a few.

The sad part is when we wake up they are the ones looking at me like, "DEAR GOD, JUST HOW MUCH DID I DRINK LAST NIGHT??" as they check the window and see if they can slip out unnoticed.

What can I say? The worst sex I've had was absolutely wonderful.

Still, I'm glad my slut puppy days are behind me. (I only miss them when I'm horny.)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

This is exactly why I am typing with only one hand. I woke up, looked over, almost vapor-locked, and was compelled to chew my arm off that was under this woman to keep from waking her.

The alternative was too horrible to contemplate!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

I wonder if the almasty are able to seduce the regular humans via some powerfully attractant pheromone smell...I recall reading that sasquatch are pungent smelling...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join