It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird hairy females seduce hot-blooded Caucasian men

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ahem

Discuss the topic, as adults, even if you have to pretend.

This thread is about a Pravda report, not drinking with ugly women, your teeth, or hair curlers.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
OK ..Lets stay on topic by all means..
To quote the article referenced by the OP.

“A yeti female looks like a gorilla, of course, but she can definitely temp a man,” one of the elders, Kazi Khajiyev said. “The Almasty can bewitch a man. They say that a man, whom a wild woman tries to seduce, sees not the hairy ape-like creature, but the woman that he wants to see. It is something like hypnosis,” the man said.

I think I was bewitched possibly by such a YETI female..
I might have been drunk...
Sorry but that's a fact..
Really...I believe this to be true.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by andolin
OK ..Lets stay on topic by all means..
To quote the article referenced by the OP.

“A yeti female looks like a gorilla, of course, but she can definitely temp a man,” one of the elders, Kazi Khajiyev said. “The Almasty can bewitch a man. They say that a man, whom a wild woman tries to seduce, sees not the hairy ape-like creature, but the woman that he wants to see. It is something like hypnosis,” the man said.

I think I was bewitched possibly by such a YETI female..
I might have been drunk...
Sorry but that's a fact..
Really...I believe this to be true.

That's scary, imagine after making love to the woman of your dreams, you see what the real creature looks like lying there with you. LOL what a shock.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Maybe they are trying to get men to mate with them.

Maybe to de-humanize the species (ours or theirs I'm not sure ).

Maybe they are using a Phenomenal or Psychic lure to get men to mate with them. Could be. It is as real an assumption as anything else in the Pravda article. So let's keep this on point please. Let's not disturb anyone else with any humor here. Maybe these Yeti women are getting sick of their men and are just trying to upgrade. maybe they want to improve their genetics and are sick of all the hair. Maybe they just wanted to get a day out of the woods.....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Just came back to Flag this awesome thread...
Two lines..
three..

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

Thank you Andolin and everything you said is a distinct possibility. I would definately think that the less hairy in the future angle is very possible.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

My apologies right now, but when I heard that the females of this species would try to mate with men, not being a smartass, but I seriously said to myself that there's not enough tequila in the world!

I mean, if someone wishes to claim that these butt-ugly females put men into some sort of trance, or put a mojo on them, I'm sorry, but even then, and only speaking for myself of course, it would take enough tequila to float me.

And I do apologize to the Moderators for my smart-assed comment about no information on a bikini line. That was completely uncalled for.

I'm sorry, everyone.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

Yes..
Maybe these creatures are just trying to improve the DNA gene pool.
A man (Human) would probably have to be drunk, mesmerized, or raped to be a partner to this...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yes..
I also apologize to the MOD.......
This highly credible scientific news source just got me to thinking about my own experiences. Raped by a YETI..Ewwww. Yuch..
Seriously.. maybe they ware doing this for a reason
Survival of the species.
Maybe the male Yeti can no longer mate, maybe they are all mating with female humans (the male yetis) and therefore the females have to go outside the species also.
Maybe they are just trying to be more like humans. Boy they should be carefull of what they are wishing for.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I skeptically read reports of Bigfoot incidents, but I note that frequently, the one common characteristic when they come visiting after dark, is a female presence.

I mean, if this creature exists, then I'm sure they are a bit curious. But horny Bigfoot females?

Hell, it's hard enough to find those in our own species!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Respectfully ( So as not to get another U2U or a ban)..
Horny.. I agree.
Bigfotted.. Maybe..
Female..
Possibly..

I think the just want to improve their gene pool.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

Yea , I guess if you were a Yeti, then you would have to alter someones state of mind in order for them to have relations with you. Otherwise, if you found a willing human, then you probably wouldn't be improving the gene pool much.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

The Female is a Yeti, right???
I guess you're correct..
A human might not improve the Yeti Gene Pool.
Now if it was the other way around,......
They don't call us hairless apes for nothing...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
There was a story of some guy that was camping that was abducted by one of these. I have my doubts the females would actually do what this story claims and would more likely abduct a human male or two. Otherwise, we would have heard these stories for awhile now.

Although, who would admit they were abducted for mating? These could also be crossbred with humans already if this was really true. Brings new meaning to jungle love anyway.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
well I'll tell you what...

The bald champion will do the research, skin one of them hairy beans!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bald Champion

Good luck on your trip to the Chegemsky Gorge of the Northern Caucasus in that case. I hope that you have your passport in order. Oh and may I make a suggestion? I would recommend a capture alive policy. Shooting and killing one may net you some fame if that's what your after. However, a live capture would greatly increase your fame prospects, allow for research by many scientists and above all help avoid problems with the law. For all you know these critters might be protected.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson

Originally posted by The Bald Champion

Good luck on your trip to the Chegemsky Gorge of the Northern Caucasus in that case. I hope that you have your passport in order. Oh and may I make a suggestion? I would recommend a capture alive policy. Shooting and killing one may net you some fame if that's what your after. However, a live capture would greatly increase your fame prospects, allow for research by many scientists and above all help avoid problems with the law. For all you know these critters might be protected.

NO
I mean I will post wine and dine one of them hairy things.

I've had worse...
BALD CHAMPION is tough.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by The Bald Champion]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
All big foot searchers have to ask themselves a question.............How far are they willing to go to get proof?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I really could never be seduced by that hairy monstrosity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join