It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird hairy females seduce hot-blooded Caucasian men

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Weird hairy females seduce hot-blooded Caucasian men

english.pravda.ru

A sensational incident took place in the Chegemsky Gorge of the Northern Caucasus. Researchers found evidence to prove the existence of Bigfoot in the area. Local residents say that Yeti females – people refer to these weird creatures as the Almasty – come into contact with humans and even attempted to have a sexual intercourse with local men.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What do you think? I'm not sure Pravda is reliable? But they do look hot!! lol If it's not true then what is the point of running this. Personally I would have to say Hoax. But , hey , there have always been alleged sitings of Yeti in Russia. I guess they could be these big hairy hypnotists , in fact I think I might have taken one home from a bar in Canada one night.

english.pravda.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

LOL GOOD FIND!

Hey wait a minute, aren't most Russian women large and hairy....

Damn I ruined it!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

“A yeti female looks like a gorilla, of course, but she can definitely temp a man,” one of the elders, Kazi Khajiyev said. “The Almasty can bewitch a man. They say that a man, whom a wild woman tries to seduce, sees not the hairy ape-like creature, but the woman that he wants to see. It is something like hypnosis,” the man said.

Try that line on your wife... "I'm sorry honey, I thought it WAS you"

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That cant be my Xwife she lives in the state of Maryland

All joking aside I remember the story about one who was captured during WWII and then another who actually supposedly bore children let me do some seaching brb...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thanks for all the responses so far. This is the first topic I have posted. I also just noticed page 2. "Wild man does not like to be bothered. If someone offends the Almasty, they may respond in the most terrible way. One summer day children were playing games in our village. A wild woman was sitting not very far from the kids, basking in the sun. One of the boys ran up to the woman and pulled her by the fur. She did not move, but gave the boy a fierce look. The boy died from a strange disease several days later,” Tilov said.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Great post, love it. I have to say though, that living in Scotland she would probably get a new fella every night. Can you imagine her in the morning with her curlers in?????

Respects

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Haha, pravda is a hoot. Mostly tabloid-type material, but every now and then they come up with some captivating stories.

Hairy yeti women = not DD's cup o' tea.

Although I wouldn't mind catching a glimpse of a yeti or sasaquatch.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ok, i fess up, i was

in the area and lonely.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ok, i fess up, i was

in the area and lonely.

Oh my!

That was you?

uuhmmm...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'd give one a go but I'd have her sign several release forms first so I could put the pictures on one of my websites. Do you think they come as twins?

Wouldn't want custody of any offspring.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
OH MY GOD MY EYES!!!! Really though, I think I dated her!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ok, i fess up, i was

in the area and lonely.

But, but...

what about

HIM

PS. lol, nah, I better not.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Reminds me of that expression fur coat and no knickers

Big hairy women are really not my cup of tea, but to each his own I suppose.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Now I know where the Russian mail order Brides come from.

Seriously, Pravda isn't reliable. They are sorta like the Weekly World News in that respect.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
*** Attention ***

Can we please be adults when discussing these topics or if you're not an adult, leave the childish responses in your head where they originated.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Yea, I kinda figured that. I think they were the party news source back in the day. But I guess a jump from the Communist Party newspaper to a Tabloid wouldn't be that far.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join