It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found some kewl pics :P

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here are some awsome pics i found-

-Really cool

Well i hope you enjoyed the pics ;P, and for a final challange, i challenge anyone who could name every single last aircraft.

After you someone has tried, i will post where i found the pics, and you guys can check if the guess/es were right.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Err i posted some pics twice, here are the pics i really meant to post-

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'll give it a try, although I'm rusty on civilian helo and a few russian designations

F-16
F-16
Viggen
Draken
SU-37 w/only one ab lit?
SU-22
SU-22
SR-71
Hind-D
MH-53
2-F-18's
Bell 222
Siskorsky Skycrane
F-16, P-51, A-10
Tornado

How close was I ?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
well you came pretty close, only wut i think is that the one in blue and black is the Su-35 and the two teal camo ones are the Su-37's not to be confused with the S-37a. But nice try, i think you got em all.

here is the website i found em on- www.airshowpics.com

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
When I was a kid i thought that Draken was # hot, guess i was'nt far off because it can still give many more modern A/C a run for their money.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The draken does look hot!

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
First set:
F-16
F-16
JAS 39 Gripen
Saab J35 Draken
Su-27 Flanker
Su-35 Super-Flanker
SR-71
Mi-24 Hind
CH-53 Sea Stallion
S-37 Berkut (2 of them) (?)
Bell 206
Sirkorsky S-64

Second set:
P-51
F-16
A-10

F-15

seekerof

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
S-37 Berkut (2 of them) (?)
seekerof

Lol seekerof, ya i know but those are BLUE ANGEL aircraft, hence the paint job, plus if you focus closely enough you could see U.S. NAVY written on the wings, but no it is F/A-18 Hornets.

They are flying over each other with awsome precision, these pilots are truely amazing.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Doesnt this forum belong somewhere in the aircraft fan club or something. If it has to do with U.S. goverment hiding highly advandced technology from the public I dont think this belongs here. Im going to file a complaint. haha

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Doesnt this forum belong somewhere in the aircraft fan club or something. If it has to do with U.S. goverment hiding highly advandced technology from the public. and it doesnt so ah . Im going to file a complaint. haha

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
F-16 (duplicates)
JAS 39
Saab J35
Su-27
Su-35 (duplicates)
SR-71
some helicopter

another helicopter

F-18's (blue angels)
yet another helicopter

and another helicopter

F-16
P-51
A-10
F-15

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Tons of aircraft pix here too ya'll....WWW.AIRLINERS.NET

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whenisthend
Doesnt this forum belong somewhere in the aircraft fan club or something. If it has to do with U.S. goverment hiding highly advandced technology from the public. and it doesnt so ah . Im going to file a complaint. haha

This is an aircraft forum, so i posted pics of aircraft and put people to the test, now if you have a problem with that you can just go suck a lemon, because your not wanted in this thread, so go bother someone else's.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is an aircraft forum, so i posted pics of aircraft and put people to the test, now if you have a problem with that you can just go suck a lemon, because your not wanted in this thread, so go bother someone else's.

Shattered OUT...

If it was supposed to be a test, then why was it so easy. Took me all of about 20 sec to ID all of them.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

Shattered OUT...

If it was supposed to be a test, then why was it so easy. Took me all of about 20 sec to ID all of them.
labies and gentlemen, we have the world's worst critic...

I didnt mean it that way, and if i t was so easy, name for me, all the helicopters then, i know you will do research, and will take you like 10-15 mins, and you'll lie and say it took you 20 secs.

You took way to literal, plus when in your, no ANYONE's life was it fun to take a hard test? It was a mediochure challenge, and im aware of it, i do not want to be a skeptic, so please, if you have any educated critism, then i will accept it.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wasn't meant as a critism. Sorry if you took it as such.

I didnt mean it that way, and if i t was so easy, name for me, all the helicopters then, i know you will do research, and will take you like 10-15 mins, and you'll lie and say it took you 20 secs.

Mi-24 HIND-D
CH-53D
Bell 206
Sikorsky S-61

Did those off the top of my head. No reasearch involved.

PS took 37 sec to type the whole response.

[Edited on 6/4/04 by COOL HAND]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I can do better
Here it goes

F-16
F-16
Rafal rafal rafal and not any grippen difja....

Draken
Su-27
Su-35
Su-35
SR-71
Mi-24 hind
someone said MH-53
a plain with two noses
(F-18)
the same guy said Bell 222 (I'm not very in with US choppers)
Sikorski Skycrane
F-16
P-51
A-10
F-15 F-15 F-15 and not some d**n tornado

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

Wasn't meant as a critism. Sorry if you took it as such.

Mi-24 HIND-D
CH-53D
Bell 206
Sikorsky S-61

Did those off the top of my head. No reasearch involved.

PS took 37 sec to type the whole response.

[Edited on 6/4/04 by COOL HAND]

Ch-53 Sea Stallion, not CH-53D(there is a difference).
Bell 206-B
And the S-64F Sikorsky Skycrane

Some of them were close, but i knew you couldn't have known all of them off the top of your head.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ch-53 Sea Stallion, not CH-53D(there is a difference).

Actually I am right and that is a CH-53D, look under the nose.

Bell 206-B

I did not realize you wanted it to be that specific, I will be more so in the future.

And the S-64F Sikorsky Skycrane

Check again. The Canadian version is the S-64. The American version is either the S-61, or the S-54.

Some of them were close, but i knew you couldn't have known all of them off the top of your head.

Shattered OUT...

Actually I did know them off the top of my head. There aren't too many military planes out there that I do not know on site. It is my job to ID them.

PS This one took about 60 sec to type up. Damn typos.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
ladies and gentlemen can we just stop fighting over who done or said what
lets just agree that shattred put some nice pics up i couldnt name all the planes so that proves 1 side but i know lots of people that could so that proves the other side
does any 1 have any more pics?
i like plane pics!

ps does any 1 have pics of this "cobra" manoveur they speak of in proud tones

devilwasp buzzing out . i mean signing out
aww screw it bye

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join