It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Bungee Video!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hey all, its been a while since I've posted anything, so I decided to post my bungee video I did 10 years ago, it was for my 18th birthday

I do the actual jump 4 minutes into it, the first 4 minutes are the companies intro into their video.

Have you ever done a jump????

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

You looked like an Olympic diver standing there waiting. I could hear a pin drop. lol

No I will not do that. That water wouldn't save you if the rope snapped. I do want to parachute from a plane though. There's just something about going head first toward the ground I don't like.

Was this your first time? Because when you said that word S##T! , that's exactly what I would have done. lol

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
lol, yeah It was my first time.

I would love to parachute out of a plane too, I have to lose a bit of weight now though to even be able consider it!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the video! I always wondered how they get you down off of that thing once you stop bouncing around. In my case? Nope, wouldn't want to try it. I have a fear of high places and I would probably freeze. Course once I was falling I might enjoy it and it was too late to back out.

Sorta like it was with me and rappelling. Once I got over the edge of the cliff and started my way down, I had a blast but those first few inches though...

new topics

top topics

join