It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Journal Claims New Star Miracle To Usher In Maitreya in 2009!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here's a video of this 'miracle star'...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm curious, has there yet been any scientific explanation to the bright star/planet of last year. I still have pictures of it and I have not noticed as bright a star scince or can remember one prior.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I could not help but be caught up by the huge night-time star phenomenon over Norway/Copenhagen in the last couple of nights, just about a year since the original poster said something about this.

Benjamin Creme of Share-International has several videos on YouTube late in 2009 saying once again (as he has been for decades) that this new Christ will emerge soon.

I have been following the stories of Creme since 1981, and if there has ever been a time I believe it's possible, this is the time. I rest assured that Jesus is the real Messiah, and this guy may be the Beast & the prophesied false Christ of Armageddon.

If so, things will change very rapidly.

Worldwide.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by BeachDave]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It has been known for years that the Wall Street journal is tool for the political posturing of the rich and elite. You cannot trust anything coming out of that paper because it will always be skewed with propaganda posing as truth.

I have seen this guy in the above video.. He is generally considered to b a crackpot even by most Ufologists standards.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

The world's oldest known copy of the complete bible (in bound book form), dating from 300-350 AD, is the Codex Sinaiticus.

So technically it has been around for 1,711 or so, not "thousands"...... I know....I'm a smart-ass sometimes

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join