It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people worry about being called racist for criticizing Barack Obama?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

im talking about regular everyday people.... Ask anyone you know a question of relevance to obama... they will look like a deer in the head lights

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Don't criticize the UN either... if you criticize them you'll probably get put in a FEMA camp somewhere when the NWO takes power. Don't criticize Henry Paulsun. Let him do his thing and supposedly save the economy. Don't criticize the banking industry... don't criticize George W Bush... don't criticze! Oh wait. You were being sarcastic... but I see your point!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I feel like i can and will whenever i feel theres reason to but we know what people are like, basically we're not allowed.
It wont stop any enlightened minds speaking the truth despite the opposition.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I dont worry about it...because i am racist...so its actually a compliment for me....

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Frank,you may be one of the few that have not "played the race card"in defense of Obama.I find that commendable.However in the vast majority of the discussions I have had with Obama supporters,every subject discussed eventually ended with the allusion that my nonsupport was because of his race.When in all actuality his stance on most issues is unpalletable to me.His race has never been an issue for me.
I feel that to resort to casting a pall on someones verasity,by name calling,or other school yard games should be embarrassing for everyone involved. It's childishness and less than intelligent intercourse.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

Frank,you may be one of the few that have not "played the race card"in defense of Obama.I find that commendable.However in the vast majority of the discussions I have had with Obama supporters,every subject discussed eventually ended with the allusion that my nonsupport was because of his race.When in all actuality his stance on most issues is unpalletable to me.His race has never been an issue for me.
I feel that to resort to casting a pall on someones verasity,by name calling,or other school yard games should be embarrassing for everyone involved. It's childishness and less than intelligent intercourse.

Race was an issue for you...you just didnt accept the fact....

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose Head

You are directly making my point.Within one line you have called me a racist and a liar.I take exception to that,you are making assumptions based upon your beliefs and experience.Without intimate knowledge of my personality,or my driven compulsion for better understanding my fellow man.
The way I see it,any fool can burn a bridge.Only a wise man can build one. Knowledge and understanding are your friends.Take them in your confidence,you might be suprised.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I was actually more worried about being criticized and labeled as "unpatriotic" or un-American" for criticizing the policies of the Bush Administration."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join