It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing Auras'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I want to find out more about Magickal beings and such. Like how to see Auras' or Astral Projections. Something of the sort.

(The K to say It's real and not pulling a bunny out of a hat kind).

Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Astral Projection is actually very easy to pull off.

You just have to understand the body and how it works. When you go to sleep at night, as you are slowly drifting, most people tend to lay quite still. This causes the body to send the mind "signals" asking it if it has fallen asleep.

Usually these "signals" are things like bodily twitches, or the irresistible urge to roll over or move. If you have fallen asleep, mentally, and the body gets no response, then it knows to "put itself to sleep" by releasing the store of melatonin which simply paralyzes the body. That way you don't act out your dreams. Which is why some people sleepwalk, they aren't releasing melatonin properly.

If you want to astrally project, all you have to do is manipulate that bodies natural functions. When you meditate, if you SIT STILL long enough your body will begin sending the same signals to your mind to see if it has fallen asleep. Just ignore those signals, continue sitting still, and your body will put itself to sleep.

This is the state you want to reach, body asleep/mind awake, as opposed to at night when both the body and mind are sleeping.

If you can reach this level of body asleep/mind awake you will begin to feel the "vibrations" and the weightlessness of your astral body beginning to detach from your physical body, but you must remain mentally aware.

This is a very good website with very good information for beginners:

www.astralvoyage.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That is a very good explanation and technique. There are many others.

One very effective one is the broken sleep method. Astral travel is difficult when attempted during a normal sleep cycle unless you are very good at dream recall or lucid dreaming. The body is a creature of habit. That is why people with sleep-apnea are told to ONLY use the bedroom and bed for sleep and not reading TV watching etc.. This allows the body to identify the bed and bed time with sleep. Therefore it fights you with respect to the 'mind awake part'.

Try this. Sleep for at least 4hrs. Then go into the other room, sit up, and meditate to re-relax your body. The body is still tired enough to go right back to sleep. The mind will be awake because it was recharged during the 4hr sleep cycle. Astral travel is now easy.

Try to keep your first few sessions out of body very quick. You must be able to focus to remember all that takes place. That is a skill that takes a bit of time. The shorter you keep the session, the more likely you are to remember it.

For your other questions about Magik etc.. you'll have to be specific. If you are into magik, you might try and use an amethist crystal for astral travel. Place it on your solar plexus when sleeping. Remeber to cleanse and the crystal first and then program it.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassidy WolfPaw
I want to find out more about Magickal beings and such. Like how to see Auras' or Astral Projections. Something of the sort.

Thanks

Dear Cassidy,

I hope someone will and can help you. Seeing or sensing aura's is for me something I was born with. And even after 48 yrs I'm not fully equiped to turn it on or off like I want to.

Meditation helped me a lot to ease my mind. To keep my mond from 'wandering off' to stay more in focus. I never created an Astral Project myself. I have seen some tho during my lifetime. Creatures that made their way thru the veil of another dimension. Anyway that's how I always describe that.

PEACE!!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
For someone who can see aura's around someone using their third eye, can you explain to me(someone who has never seen this.)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Wow, thanks! I'll look into this

And It seems hard to not fall completley asleep.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior

Thank you. This seemed particuallary helpful because to me it made sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

Originally posted by Cassidy WolfPaw

Thanks

Dear Cassidy,

I hope someone will and can help you. Seeing or sensing aura's is for me something I was born with. And even after 48 yrs I'm not fully equiped to turn it on or off like I want to.

Meditation helped me a lot to ease my mind. To keep my mond from 'wandering off' to stay more in focus. I never created an Astral Project myself. I have seen some tho during my lifetime. Creatures that made their way thru the veil of another dimension. Anyway that's how I always describe that.

PEACE!!

Everything I have ever seen or heard has stated or said you are born with the aura ability. I never really took too much interest into this until quantum physics stated discussing energy fields around each person made up by energy expelling itself from the person's molecules or something to that extent I think it had to do something with the string theory. First thing I thought of after I read that was Auras. Not sure why it just popped in my head as I was reading the theory, and it seems many other people thought the same as I did.

top topics

join