It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With economy in shambles, Congress gets a raise

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
True, but the Republicans are no better.

The whole lot needs to be thrown to the curb if you asked me.

Actually - I know one Republican that is better - at least on this issue, even though she's not a Congresswoman.

Sarah Palin refuses Pay Raise
hosted.ap.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Occurs congress need a pay raise, they need their spa treatments in California along side the fat wealthy rats they bail out with tax money, from all the stress that the American people are putting on them.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The only raise they need is up off their butts and into the public where they belong. It hasn't changed since the beginning of civilization. The powerful will be powerful while the average Joe gets the shaft. I don't know who's voting these idiots in but I see no way of voting them out? And if we vote someone else in will it matter? I " Raise my hand for a revolution" anybody else want to " raise " there's. When will it end? Our government has lost it's way and the only way back to the right track is out with every one of them and a new system in place. Term limits, base pay etc...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Don't worry my friend I already send a big nice E-mail to my congress man telling them what they really deserve from us the tax payer.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

If only we could vote to give them that kind of raise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join