It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short to the point: "The largest conspiracy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It is any out to make you obey them or another.

"Obey" is the plague, aiding every conspiracy it is toward any and every one. "Obey" comes with many layers to get you to either simply submit or face a complication.

Locate the source aiding and distributing both the manipulative "OBEY" and the extorting "OBEY," and cancel it how one is able.

The news media is the source broadcasting the subliminal "OBEY" theme and symbolism. You also see the examples made through the broadcast of the news, concerning the manipulation/extortion getting pitched as something to fear concerning what happens when any do not obey.

When made to obey, you lose your individualism which you should not let go no matter the who, what, when, why, where, and how the "OBEY" arises.

The root of oppression and suppression is: "OBEY"

My advice: Cross out: "To behave obediently" and "To carry out or comply with"; when it comes to anything shortening or cutting one's individuality.

In the movie "They Live," you see a lot of OBEY pitching subliminally forth everywhere around individuals. The movie becomes seen as a accurate, telling message to what is going on, whether or not, originally intended in such way. Hey, truth has a way of baring itself later from one's early light work.

Does any one else see the "OBEY" aiders? Does any one else see the sell out society is to the idol "OBEY"?

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree with you. The broader concept to me however, is that there are certain general but simple themes that the elite follow when bending the population to their will. They do not micromanage. They probably held a meeting to think out the best possible and simple solution to bend the population to their will. Something as simple as telling the scientific community to dumb down their hypothesis's so the the dumb population can "understand" them.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
God
Religion
Government
News

^^Those you see here in the world, is the four sources for "OBEY". If you see those how launching at one, and know what's going on through the better sun glasses we call the mind's eye, then those should hold no affect on you.

And when I use these trusty shades I can see which among me is truely who I should or shouldn't have a problem with. I see if you down for "OBEY" or up for "INDIVIDUALITY".

And God, religion, government, and news = snares when you fall for them. It is as if what those inform you 'goes' as a must go with you.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

You forgot the education system.My buddies and I have a saying...are you a student,Congrats,you are on your way to becoming a good employee!!OBEY!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

yes, because education is a bad thing?!?! i think, in all fairness, it is the use you put your education to that is the decisive factor in it.

nice thread mabus.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I agree to a point.I knew it was taboo mentioning education but the fact that alot of places do not allow home schooling anymore just screams OBEY.
Also bcuz of the strange idea that the most educated of people are the ones who make the big decisions to send people to war or screw up an economy or invent a LHC.
I agree its how you use it but the level of control on education screams obey to me.
I also think taboos define a weakness.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
hey, i'm not saying don't question the system, i'm saying don't slam the result.

by the way, the most educated people are saving lives, usually. they're doctors or research scientists or academics. politicians and businessmen don't require a whole lot of education, they require a whole lot of ruthlessness.

and whats wrong with the LHC?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I think it is overzealous.I really don't need to know what happened in the big bang.I don't need to know how the universe works.EGO
It is my opinion that scientists,lawyers etc screw up parts of society and the planet so they can say they achieved something no other person could or reach a level in their success that makes them happy.EGO
The idea education teaches you that the more you have the more money you get and the more you accomplish the more money and recognition you get.EGO
It gets people hooked on money right away.I think money is that dark force on this planet.
Science has brought alot of good things and so has education but there is an obey factor going on.Its a mindf***
Lets look at the A or H bomb.Did not a factor of education bring this about?What the hell was Einstein thinking... In my opinion I think he was looking to accompish something and was told it was for a good cause.
Regardless,I am stuck with his dumbass move.The sad part is if he didn't do it someone else would have.Right there it said obey.
I believe in morality b4 I believe in pursuing accomplishments that affect other peoples lives.
I look at cause and effect.
Is it society or is it that education tells you to obey.
It could be all of society but I still say cause and effect.
Education isn't bad,its the cause and effect of it.
Are we not a society of overindulgent consumers with a sense ofself entitlement?
I guess religion could achieve that but I still say education which is government controlled anyways.
I could be wrong as I am a simple guy but thats my thoughts and I refuse to be politically correct which is why I said taboo defines a weakness.
Peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yeah, education is under government basically. So it is grouped in as it just aswell.

Religion, news, and government aid to get you to obey holidays which lead to obeying more. It is a psychlogical method of manipulation, which plays on minds when you don't appear to others as in the spirit of the holiday. Why do others make a big deal out of you not in spirit, nor respect it maybe is that you want no bit of the holiday spirits or holiday togetherness? Notice every president shows you themselves heavily participating in every holiday? Presidents symbolize supporting "OBEY" uttermost, since presidents so far you see for IT. The tradition most mankind serve, is in itself "OBEY." It is a secret idol those carrying it on will diobolically aid to go against individuality in general.

Remember valentine's day when back in high school? Remember how it compels you to feel when you see others heavily involved? Subliminally, it teaches you that following the pack of society gives you a treat in return called "no feeling left out the bunch". But the bunch is under carrying out what psychological manipulation is "OBEY" due because of religion, news, and government.

If "OBEY" makes you feel guilty for not OBEYING "OBEY," then you need to cancel the source how able. Then the signal should have not affect any more on you and on certain you deal with. Like in "They Live" when the signal got destroyed, and the "OBEY" lost its effect on the mind's eye, so that the individuals all could see what's all been there among.

new topics

top topics

join