It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(YYSLSC) A Girl Called Eve and the Last war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Silly governments they thought they could control us all although sadly they never counted on us all standing up for ourselves.
It all started around the end of 2008 after an unlikely source in the name of Greece completely shattered their governments because would you believe that they actually stood up for themselves against them but most of them died in the process though although it was one of the first of its kind (a war of government against its own people) it was one of the last and it turns out just the beginning of it all.

The neighbouring countries surrounding Greece mainly Turkey and Italy and maybe a few other countries had also joined Greece in an attempt to stand up for what was truly right and by mid 2010 half of Europe was also in a strenuous battle against all the Domination and oppression that they had unwillingly suffered with for hundreds of years

In England most of us was completely unaware of what was going on in and around Greece because they cover it up so well you see with controlling the media and everything.
So to us here it was just another one of those boring days until that is I met HER and honestly she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life without a doubt I and I knew her brother obviously because someone like me doesn’t just go up to and start talking to a girl like her.

she had beautiful long black hair which went down to her shoulders and the most amazing personality ever and the first time I saw her I must’ve looked like the biggest fool in the world I was just so star struck by her and she had the best name ever Eve

so after a few months we got to know each other a lot better and so on and we started to get really close to each other sadly the threat of war was too much and the whole country was put on alert by this time it was the middle of August 2011 bus this war wasn’t like previous ones this one was allot different because it wasn’t against other nations it was the people against Government and this one was going to be bad because a lot of people for a long time always knew that governments weren’t the way they should’ve been dare I say there was even websites dedicated to this cause helping more and more people realize this.

I’ll admit I was always the type of person who would stand up against the powers that be but for this one I didn’t want to at all not because I was scared or anything like that it was mainly because I have grown very close to Eve throughout these harsh times dare I say I was even starting to fall in love with her

Eventually we did end up going out together and so on but it was fairly more difficult that I would have liked because as I had previously said I knew her brother quite well and we hung around together a lot so it was a little bit awkward at times because of this even though he
Had clearly and repeatedly stated in the past that he had no problem that the fact that I was going out with his sister it was still pretty damn uncomfortable at times

But after a few months of the war that we are supposedly in it started to get really odd because for a while though because nothing really happened there was no riot vans or looters no one being took away or even killed it was just silent this went on for about a few months we was left on our own to survive no television coverage so nothing was known about other countries and if the same was happening their also

Although this went on for a while we had just started to learn to adjust to life without rulers who weirdly enough just vanished without a word or anything we had just assumed that it was over and that there was no more of them “we had won” but on that sad day of October 21stt 2011 something happened something horrible something that was prophesised for a long time

“It was an Invasion “!!

But not like an invasion with tanks and guns this one was a little bit different and as little bit worse this invasion was with crafts the types that we had nether seen before it was amazing and absolutely terrifying at the same time it was one of those situations where you can’t move you are just stuck there as soon as you saw this happening both me and eve was just stuck to the floor well until after a few minutes of seeing this on the horizon we obviously had to move and get the hell outta there

It was terrifying as hell “where do we go” “what do we do” it was honestly one of the worst feeling’s in my life seriously so we only had a limited amount of time before bombs started going off and houses ripped off of their foundations we just grabbed a few necessities like some food some clothes you know that kind of stuff

Their wasn’t even an appropriate form of transport out because of all the oil running out back in 2010 so no cars could be used no motorbikes nothing but just running like hell and not looking back
So we just kept running and running feeling tired didn’t seem to affect us very much at all it was more of a motivation factor than anything else although not long after we was running we made it to the woods because it seemed like the perfect place to go considering the current situation that was happening
So we arrived in the woods dripped with sweat and then the extreme tiredness seemed to hit us both pretty hard aswell so we both just sat down for a while and thought “what the hell are we going to do” the best we could come up with was to just wait it out for a few days with limited food and water it’s all we could do although after a few hours one of the scariest things had just happened while we was sitting their talking we heard footsteps in the distance and quietly whispering of course at this time panic started to set in so I just took a deep breath and tried to calm down and as quickly and quietly as we could we both got down really low and hid and just hoped for our lives that we hadn’t been seen or heard

--Continued--

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Then two figures appear with guns and looking pretty shook up they were looking for survivors not to help though but to finish off they looked all around where we was sometimes looking right at us and then searching in another place until they just suddenly stopped right in front of us and I thought it was all over I was so sure they had seen us but they got a call on the radio and were then rushed away as soon as they could and I will never forget what had happened both of us wont

We actually got to know each other better than in any other time that I have ever known her almost like this was all worth it just for those special moments that are better than anything in the world with each other
So obviously we had to go back and see what the hell was happening also with the added motivation of needing food and water helped us decide to go back so it didn’t take us too long to go back although we was incredibly cautious in doing so we practically tip toed the entire way back and there was no one there I just don’t understand it no one was their just us two it was like something out of a horror film or horror story :p

Of course being on our own can have its advantages but we were treating this situation as negative at the time because what the hell do you do in this situation where you are the last people that you know of actually living
But to this day we don’t know what the hell happened we just came back and everything was gone and no one was left just destruction barely any food or water either just the two of us scared and on our own until Eve said those words that make everyman cringe

“Im Pregnant”

As you can probably tell this isn’t exactly the best situation for it nor do w have any resources of any kind just a little bit of food left over and no water so eventually we came to terms with it but by this time it getting to too cold and we had next to no shelter at all and the nights were getting pretty damn cold

Until one of those freezing cold night we both snuggled up together trying desperately to keep warm after our attempt of a shelter failed miserably well half way through the night I started to feel really sick and almost like I was starting to love feeling although I put it down to the cold and I tried to get back to sleep then the next thing I know I have lost all ability to move the cold feeling has gone I feel perfectly fine then I realized I wasn’t outside anymore

I was lying flat on some sort of bed in a dark room then it gets bright a hell and people are standing over me “where’s Eve I screamed out” “what is happening” they said nothing just looked at me it was as if they was reading my mind and I just got over come with emotions but I felt as though everything was fine I felt as though I was saved in fact I was saved we both was.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just so you guys know im really not a writer of any kind as you can probably tell from that above so please dont flame me for my crappy story

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I enjoyed it...needs a little more development...ie look up the name eve in different languages, develop the character out of those myths, etc..

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Yer i started it today and i was really enjoying doing it at the start and then i started toi get a bit bored i probably should've waited and made it better but oh well just wanted to get it out their i sppose

thanks for the kind advice

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti - Governmenti probably should've waited and made it better but oh well just wanted to get it out their i sppose

That was a good effort, A-G.

The rules say that you can enter 2 stories, so, if you feel you could do better, take your time and work on another. You DO have over a month to get it done because judging doesn't start until February 1.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
story got a good potential in it!
i like the beginning where you pick up the recent events in greece and than extending it to possible incidents in the near future.

would have loved a more elabourated middle and end part! that was a bit quick for me, but i know the feeling very well to get a story finished!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I enjoyed your story, good visualizations.

Your writing style can only improve as you enter more contests and I certainly hope you do.

P.s. Hope it was not prophetic...

new topics

top topics

join