It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Hate Muslims If So Why

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Nah, you didn't have to say anything.

You mention tarring every race. This is our first little problem. You don't understand the terminology.

Islam is a religion.

Race has diddly squat to do with religion. Once you get past this confusion, you'll discover that the "stupid comments" originating from "ignorance" is all yours.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

I had answered that above.

Human beings.

Are you expecting me to give an ignorant statement?

I might be coming across too angry etc im just being direct in case you feel that way.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I hate them because the Zionists who own America have implanted the hatred into me subconsciously through the medium of Television.

Seriously, Hollywood has a bias against Muslims, and mostly people of Arabic descent.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Many do not actually understand that.

Maybe I have assumed then but I guarantee that the comments above could be taken that way, hence what I posted, time will tell.

I am actually glad I posted as it offers the read to someone who might otherwise have not seen this.

A tonne of tv watchers believe islam is a race.

If you read over what I have said for what it is instead of literally what it is then you will see my point.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I hate muslims...good for me...you dont...good for you......

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
For the month of November:

191 Jihad attacks.

In 16 countries.

Where 857 were killed.

And 1568 were wounded.

All by Muslims.

Coming soon to a city near you.

Please, Jews can pretend to attack in the name of Islam you know.

All of this propaganda against Islam is complete tripe, if there ever was a "death cult" it would be the Jews, figuring it was JEWISH MINDS that came up with the ideologies of communism, fascism, nazism and so on...

Remember that the Rothschilds funded the holocaust?

Honestly, the Muslims are only angry because of the crimes against them from Israel. All of the opinions on this thread about Muslims, you guys could use your expertise about "Muslim Extremists" to land you a job at FOX NEWS. The propaganda machine always needs new faces to regurgitate nonsense.

Someday I am going to fly to the Middle East myself, then I'll just walk around from country to country with a video camera hooked up to a live feed online. That way, everyone can watch as an "infidel" travels on foot through the "terrorist" hotbed and absolutely nothing happens to him...

That would be priceless.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

dalan, you're very mistaken, and clearly biased against Israel/Jews.

Israeli's/Jews aren't out killing children, wives that don't slave down, women who aren't Muslim, innocents in hotels, markets, shopping areas, and buses.

Israelis/Jews are usually working on their 160th or so Nobel Prize. 159 I'm sure of, which is highly respectable.

The facts are right out front for anyone to see. You don't want to inhibit your determination with facts, then roll on!

Doesn't change a thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
To Unit 541:
FYI those so called Christians who come to your door, are only self proclaimed Christians. Their core beliefs, embodied in Seventh Day Adventism and Jehovah's Witnesses, are not even close to what Catholic and even Protestants believe in. Yes, in history militant Catholicism did arise to convert all other people, but those are radical cases. So those who come to your door each weekend are not to truly be considered Christian. Their more "militant beliefs" of conversion or die, is not that of the true Christian church today, especially the Catholic Church. So why let them bother you at all, especially since they are only self proclaimed Christians whose beliefs can sometimes be the opposite of a true Christian. So just watch what you judge about certain religions in general. For example, If one says they are Christian look at their beliefs compared to true Christian denomination beliefs before you assume or judge that they are Christian

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I hate the ones who think its a good idea for their fellows to blow themselves up in crowded places. Or who use their religion as an excuse to make war on others. Other than that, why should I care who they pray to?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
there is not anti muslim feelings in the world there is (and pardon my french) anti- s h i * head feelings, its just a lot of the aformentioned heads are muslims is all.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

It depends on whose facts we are talking about, I do have a bias against Israel, for the same reason Germany did.

Have you ever wondered why pre WWII Germany went into an economic depression?

Jews run the Central Banks, they are the International Bankers that lend money to governments with interest.

They are the reason why we have a Federal Reserve that is, in fact, a private Bank that issues our currency and then LOANS it to Congress. Just like the First Bank of the United States, and the Second Bank of the United States.

This whole thing is a joke, the Jews might be winning Nobel Prizes, but who funded them?

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough money to buy it back again.... Take this power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit."
-Sir Josiah Stamp,
director of the Bank of England during the years 1928-1941

"Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes the laws."
-Mayer Amschel Rothschild (JEW)

So you see, he who controls a Nation's money supply, indoctrinates that Nation with Anti-Muslim propaganda.

[edit on 12/19/2008 by dalan.]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Israelis and jews are two different things altogether and yet you lump them into one, i know plenty of jews who have never been to israel have no relatives there and dont plan on going so how does that make them israeli! and most israelis i know are complete douche bags anyway.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think hate is underrated...i think we should all hate as much as possible and more often...if you notice hate in people its genuine...but love coming from a person is usually watered down...i rather be a hateful genuine person..than a watered down loving person...now go hate your neighbor...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Europe

I didn't group them together. Most who respond on Jews/Israeli's group them together, especially Muslims.

You see, Israel is a nation identified with Jews.

Jews, are targeted everywhere. Just recently in those attacks in India, the Jewish folks caught in the hotels were killed.

When you see an either/or symbol, it means either/or.

I like Israelis. They have been so outnumbered, and yet victorious every time they were attacked. Unlike many others nearby, they build. They turn desert into green fields. The build schools, industry, cultural institutions.

Unlike their near neighbors who can't do a damned thing but kill Jews.

Such a noble endeavor.

A real class act.

And by the way. We saw what happened to Hitler's Germany, didn't we?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Europe

Jews, are targeted everywhere. Just recently in those attacks in India, the Jewish folks caught in the hotels were killed.

I am sure you meant those Jews pretending to be Muslim to give the Middle East a bad name right?

Hey, I heard Fox News is hiring.

[edit on 12/19/2008 by dalan.]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So Jews run the central banks.

Ever wonder why?

They're smarter than you.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose Head
I think hate is underrated...i think we should all hate as much as possible and more often...if you notice hate in people its genuine...but love coming from a person is usually watered down...i rather be a hateful genuine person..than a watered down loving person...now go hate your neighbor...

As much as I enjoy reading this rant. I have to say that it is because I hate with my whole heart that my love is also as strong. My love is not watered down ever, in any way, for any reason. I love ya, like ya, or hate ya and you will be made aware. Maybe that is just me.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Alright man, if I came across as a jerk I apologize.

I do have a chip on my shoulder, because America would not be in economic ruin if it had not been for the Central Bank/Federal Reserve.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm going to tread lightly on this one, 8 years ago I lived in Youngstown Ohio and had the pleasure of making the aquaintance of a local convienence store owner who had come to the U.S from Yemen, he was a devout Muslim and could often been seen reading from his Koran even while prepaireing food in his shop in between trips to the fryer or stove or what have you. As the shop was no "central hub" and seldom busy, I would benefit from getting to know such a wonderful person through hours and hours of conversation. I knew this man for about a year when I left town for the Army, knowing that I was leaving soon he would always make excuses for why I did not have to pay for my food, as well sending extras with me when I left. I was an active duty soldier and on post when the news of 9/11 began being broadcast I was effected by deployments as well as the constant Muslim bashing that I heard from fellow soldiers the media had done a very good job at projecting these people as monsters and that Americans should hate them. Upon returning back to the states, I was disappointed to learn that this man's shop had not only been the target of vandalisim but was also robbed numorous times playing a part in the failure of the business. I lost contact with him for 2 years not knowing what had become of him and his family. I had started with a company not too long after this point and upon reporting to work one day I was shocked as I glanced over this one room to see my friend's slim profile and tel tale balding head leaning over a table I quickly went to him a gave him a "manley" hug I was so glad to see him. I worked with him for a little over two years with that same company and it was like I never left, he would go out of his way to be generous to me and always made a dull day interesting with conversation and laughter. Post 9/11 and having to suffer the prevalent anti Muslim atmosphere he was never critical or angry, he always attributed the hatred to sheer ignorance and always insightfully engaged in conversation to explain how the actions of few should not reflect the whole. Point being I would answer the OP's question with no, no I do not hate Muslims I do however hate the extremists that propagate hate of the west as we are looked at as infidels and unworthy of god, hate begins with hate and hate fuels the fires here there are good people that follow the Muslim religion and they are just like you and I they are human nothing more nothing less.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

No problem here.

I have a degree in Accounting and another in finance. This is off topic, but our financial problems are very complicated and I promise you, wasn't caused by the central bank and certainly not by the Fed.

Congressmen ****ed up the banks by forcing them to loan money to welfare recipients who couldn't pay in any way, any how.

And now they've gone spend crazy.

This will all self-correct, but not with these bozos in office.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join