It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Hate Muslims If So Why

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
When have you ever seen a Muslim defend America or speak out against violence against women. When have you seen a Muslim speak out against terrorism. Have you ever seen anyone in the media print or say anything against Islam or Allah like they do against Christianity and Jesus. Do you see gays protesting Islamic mosques in Los Angeles because they don't believe in homosexuality? No you don't, because it is not PC, and if they did, they would surely be killed by the crazy Muslims.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
THE OUTLINE OF HISTORY Part II by H.G. Wells.

www.ibiblio.org...

I saw this in there, which is just snippets.

Near Medina was a castle of Jews, against whom Muhammad was already incensed because of their disrespect or his theology. They had shown a disposition to side with the probable victor in this last struggle, and Muhammad now fell upon- them, slew all the men, nine hundred of them, and enslaved the women and children. Possibly many of their late allies were among the bidders for these slaves. Never again after this quaint failure did Mecca make an effective rally against Muhammad, and one by one its leading men came over to his side.

Thereafter his power extended, there were battles, treacheries, massacres; but on the whole he prevailed, until he was master of all Arabia; and when he was master of all Arabia in 632, at the age of sixty-two, he died.

Throughout the concluding eleven years of his life after the Hegira, there is little to distinguish the general conduct of Muhammad from that of any other welder of peoples into a monarchy. The chief difference is his use of a religion of his own creation as his cement. He was diplomatic, treacherous, ruthless, or compromising as the occasion required and as any other Arab king might have been in his place; and there was singularly little spirituality in his kingship. Nor was his domestic life power and freedom one of exceptional edification. Until the death of Kadija, when he was fifty, he seems to have been the honest husband of one wife; but then, as many men do in their declining years, he developed a disagreeably strong interest in women.

These are salient facts in these last eleven years of Muhammad's career. Because he, too, founded a great religion, there are those who write of this evidently lustful and rather shifty leader as though he were a man to put beside Jesus of Nazareth or Gautama or Mani. But it is surely manifest that he was a being of a commoner clay; he was vain egotistical, tyrannous, and a self-deceiver; and it would throw all our history out of proportion if, out of an insincere deference to the possible Moslem reader, we were to present him in any other light.

Islam is built on that guy.
More things change, the more they stay the same.
The Middle East conflict is being fought now with Missles instead of Arrows.
The only difference that I can see.

By the way.

www.conservapedia.com...

The Crusades were a series of military conflicts fought between European Christians and Arab Muslims to regain the Holy Land. Most often, the term "Crusades" refers to the campaigns in the Holy Land against Muslim forces sponsored by the Papacy, of which there were four. There were other crusades in the Holy Land lead by private royal armies, as well as crusades against Islamic forces in southern Spain, southern Italy, and Sicily. Furthermore, the campaigns of Teutonic knights against pagan strongholds in Eastern Europe are also sometimes called crusades. Lastly, military action within Christendom lead against heretical and schismatic groups is also sometimes called a crusade. The four papal-sponsored crusades aimed at securing the Holy Land occurred between A. D. 1097 and 1204.

So, which & what "Crusade" are some here speaking about?
Many mercenary troops during "some" of these battles were Muslims looking to make money and killed there own.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I hate all these I hate threads. Why do so many people hate. People talk about wanting change. Here’s your way to change stop feeding hate. Somebody does something you don’t agree with leave it alone. Stop blaming other cultures for the past. We are all on the earth now and that is where we should live. Let the past die and write a new future.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I dont like 'any' muslim. I cant bring myself to respect their views on the creation of earth and the fact that we were supposedly moulded out of clay on the 6th day. You would have to be an idiot to believe in that rubbish. The earth laid out flat like carpet? as if. They do not have a culture because they revolve around the local mosque and everything seems to be haram. They have no sense of fashion and it annoys me to see a women in the middle of summer getting around wearing the black bedroom curtains. I feel like saying something. In every country on earth where they are, there is trouble of some kind. I just feel that they irritate normal people and people 'hate' being irritated.
They sure are a backwards bunch of people.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Rusty, could we say that anyone who believes in their religion is an idiot or are we all just missunderstood. it just depends on your view point. I am free of religion so it is easier for me but not for others.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I feel like Muslims are getting a bad rap because they are the current right now. Every religion has extremists that shouldn't be associated with the main body. I'm okay with Muslims. I'm not okay with Muslim extremists. The same goes with Christian, Catholic, Hebrew, or any other religious extremists.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join