It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spread the hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That is what 'they' want. Get angry. Riot, take up arms and fight. Everything is pointed at that if you take into account the ones making this mess are just executing their plan. They have you down psychologically, they know wich buttons to push to really rile up the crowd. This is done via media, politics and economy. Media reports all the things done in this economic farse of a home-made crisis, make you angry at the 'stupid' top-executives spreading the paper around themselves, YOUR paper (paper=money). What is the result? Well, This and This among others.

Spread the hate.

The politicians being as dense as a rock, lying like it is the truth and corrupt as ever, with no (easy) solution in sight. No matter wich one you select at the higher levels they only come there when they are blackmailable to keep them 'with the program' and failing that, killable like everyone is. THey did it slow for tens of years but seem to be in a hurry now, upping the anti so to speak. We keep docile (for the biggest part) when boiled slowly but they just turned up the heat a bit. Not enough to spread the hate TOO much but enough to create the new enemy. Us. Upset civilians taking the streets, the new 'homegrown terorrists' are the ones angry enough and feeling desperate enough to 'get it on'. Keep in mind it is planned, keep in mind they have weapons available to bitchslap us in oblivion if wanted Like this Or worse what we don't know about. Do not let your enemy (us) know the full capacity of your force. While the brunt of the people still takes the crap that is force-fed to them some, like a lot on this site are getting angry. What is the percentage of the people that is likely to go crazy now or in the near future? 10/15 percent? And all small fractions here and there that do not mix well.

You've got all kinds of seperators between you. Wich country are you from, wich town, what is your religion, are you a democrat or a republican ( in the US, in other countries, wich political party do you vote for) and the list goes on. A lot of people do not feel comfortable with other races, fact of life and for a big part constructed that way, i'm sure of it. (upbringing, media, politics and eductaional systems all have a part in spreading that hate). Polarize, make us segregate ourselves so we are easily defeated. When we are a homogenous entity they will be doomed and they know it. On the other hand, the people working against us are organized, have us psychologically indexed (as a mass entity, maybe not on a personal level but that is of no importance). They know people will kill for food after what is it? 5 days? (could be wrong here) so manufacture a food crisis and we will fight amongs ourselves for a scrap of food.

Spread the hate.

When the top finally blows they will be ready and we will be the excuse needed for mandatory implantation or something similar, the last little bit of freedom will be out of the window. Maybe Greece is the startingpoint of all this or maybe it will be a few months/a year before it really gets ugly, no one knows but they are prepared for almost anything. Except the Gandhi/Martin luther King method, Peaceful resistance whatever happens. Do not let yourselves riled up into the fighting stance, they know what to do with that, get into the passive resistance stance. Do not buy at the big corporations, do not work at the big corporations, get organized PEACEFULLY and hit them where it hurts, influence. Get out of the country if you have the urge, get out of the mallfunctioning system or work within it to attract likeminded people. Turn of the TV or see it as it is, a medium to get and keep you angry (or scared and begging for 'them' to fix it, like most people do, sadly). It may not win the war but at the very least it doesn't create an excuse to deal the final blow and look good for it.

Do not give them a chance to act on the hate created by themselves to be used as a problem with the solution of stripping the last rights away like cheap paint.

So they are spreading the hate? Stop feeding of it, get yourself back and stop reacting on it the way they want you to and start doing the opposite. Fake it untill you make it because no powerhungries like it when people start using their head and stop screaming (even if it is only internally).

Why do you think the people of peace are getting killed every time? Because they cannot control THAT.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

Why do you think the people of peace are getting killed every time? Because they cannot control THAT.

How does that work?

If 98% of the worlds population were peace-nicks the 2% left who just didnt care would roll right over them.

As long as there is just 1 jerk on Earth you cant have peace. I suppose you could pinpoint the jerk and take him out or lock him up but there will be another one and another one.

Maybe some sort of Harrison Bergeron Utopia would do better but if thats the path to peace I dont want it.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Excellent post Harman and a good point too!

Indeed there are many "separators" as you say, and each one is as artificial as can be; we all are humans from planet earth, why can't we face that? Reacting to hatred with hatred only causes more hatred. I'm turning the other cheek, even it is very hard sometimes.

peace,

-v

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
How does that work?

If 98% of the worlds population were peace-nicks the 2% left who just didnt care would roll right over them.

it's really easy for the cops to shoot you if you're throwing brick's, it's not so easy if you sit there smiling. it doesn't sound like it would work but it seems to work sooner or later.

the difficulty facing anyone wishing to pursue this method is the distinct lack of any leader. a mob is a mob is a mob, doesn't matter weather it is a mob of peacenicks or a mob on the rampage, without leadership it will always be vulnerable to provocation.

until something approaching leadership emerges i think it'll be unlikely that anything except rioting will happen, and even that will be in vain without leaders.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

How does that work?

I'm only saying to not give them the excuse. And it's not a quick fix in a long shot, there is no quick fix for this mess. We are pretty much to far down the road for something like that. But violence is a path that they have mastered and the people in the world are seriously under-gunned in that aspect. Even if it does not safe the world (in the quick run) it is something we as a whole have never tried before. Just don't be the excuse they need. Going down fighting may sound as a good way to go for some (understandably). Look at what those guys like Gandhi accomplished for one and what Martin Luther King did, how they are remembered. Tehy got people on their feet but in peace. It's easy to let yourself glide into anger and brake some windows or shoot someone. It's harder to keep the peace, harder but in the end more effective.

As long as there is just 1 jerk on Earth you cant have peace. I suppose you could pinpoint the jerk and take him out or lock him up but there will be another one and another one.

Maybe some sort of Harrison Bergeron Utopia would do better but if thats the path to peace I dont want it.

No, one jerk does not have to create war, if the ones around him do not join him. It's a lot of selfresponsibility but let the buck stop with you, lead by example. It is not necesary to create a false utopia/distopia when the control is bottom up/cooperative instead of top down/competitive.

Do not feed the anger because it leads to reactions instead of your own actions and when people are content/happy they will not follow the next Hitler. Let's use the Gross National Happiness Instead of the economic ones and see where it leads.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Thank you for that.

We need to protest, but in a peaceful way. If we destroy our own society, destroy eachother's property, kill eachother, we're just doing them a favour. And when it will all be over, we'll find ourselves more enslaved than ever.

How does that even work? "Take that, you corrupt enslaving system! I'm gonna burn my neighbour's car! How do you like that!?".

"They" must be really laughing at us...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

There is no enemy but peace. Thats what our government programmed me to think. One shot one kill. They don't care about my maksmanship badge, they want to save ammo to save money. Kill, kill, kill, I think we were told to scream during training. 300 and something thousand of us. U.S Marines, that is. There will be no peace as long as we and every other country keeps armed forces ready, and wanting to kill.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

Yeah okay. If you go off acting like an idiot of course it accomplishes nothing and makes it much easier for the authorities to put you down.

If we're all assuming the authorities are dividing people because they ultimately want to put us down then whats the point?

What is this greater more powerful entity that will step in and (non-violently apparently) stop the mass murder of a bunch of passive resistors?

If there is one man out there hellbent on some psychopathic totalitarian escapade absolutely no amount of passive resistance can stop him. 9 billion people all sworn off violence cant do anything to stop one guy with a baseball bat.

That guy will only stop when his arms get tired. Or am I missing something?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It wouldnt work because a smart jerk in that 2% would deceive the 98% slime his way to the top and thats where the corruption and conspiracy world comes in.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The police never shoots because it is provoked.
They always shoot when they are ordered to do so.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is a really good thread. We really need to start acting cooperatively, and get organized on local levels. We can throw film fests and draw people in to watch any number of informative pieces, and have pamplets ready. Getting an organized effort to wake people up to the possiblity their governments are insane criminals and then cooperatively stand together, help each other out, allow new homeless families to pitch tents in your backyard and start to find ways to be kind. When they throw their violent agnedas and wars in our faces, we don't go, we don't cooperate. Non-violent, peaceful, non-cooperation, and just keep tending to each other.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I applaud you HARMAN! You bring forth some great points, but it is hard to tell what of "Their" designes They are pushing. However, we all know what has happened in the past to oppressed people who did nothng.....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
However, we all know what has happened in the past to oppressed people who did nothng.....

See, this is what I'd like answered.

How are we better off for kneeling in front of a firing squad?

I guess at some point we are no longer being killed and are choosing to die. Is that where the power is? Making the choice to die rather than resist and be killed?

Apparently I'm missing a major component to this thing.

Battle your rapist not by fighting back but by bending over?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Well, self defence is something different imo. So when you get attacked, defend yourself. But when the attack is over, do not breed hate. Let it drop. What you said earlier when a person with a bat is hammering the brains out of people by all means stop that person. It's not like i'm promoting a unreal society with mandatory infinite hugs, some people will indeed go crazy seeing all those damn hippies trowing flowers around. Do not deny your anger but give it a place, deal with it and not only by kicking the fecies out of the one you are angry at but maybe with some contemplation. Stop REacting and start acting. Killing undesirables or maladjusted ones is not the way to create a stable society, getting those people back on track and happy is a much better way. What is the percentage of people that get out of jail better then they got into it? i will be suprised when the percentage reach the double digits, it's a breeding ground for hardened criminals, killing them will affect the people around them and so spread the hate once more. Minimize it, abolishing it is, for the moment not possible. But in the mean time, while we are in this situation (with the ones in power being female dogs, playing their parts brilliantly), start with yourself and once you get it down, lead by example.

Don't start a riot/attack but defend when engaged, of course. (except if you have trust in some kind of reincarnative cycle, you may even let them kill you if wanted but that is personal and unlikely to be populair
).

But in the end, it starts with you (or in my case; me). Do not cooperate with the evil little buggers, resist them. Do not try to overpower them because that is indeed a very lost cause (imo of course) but when everyone stops cooperating with things they do not agree with no-one can get a hold of power the way people now can.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Harman]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I dont understand. For the majority of the post it seems you are advocating a peaceful resistance but the last 2 lines threw me off.

"Why do you think the people of peace age getting killed every time". Because they can not control that".

So what is the point of doing anything at all? If it its to be assumed you will die a peaceful protestor at the hands of those who spread the hate what have you accomplished? Is the idea to not allow them to control us? Not buying their goods and refusing to participate probably would have worked many years back but this monster is not the same. If you have no money, no food, no shelter what are you going to do to stop the machine that has already put you in that position and is now coming to your rescue with "work camps"? Peaceful protest or eat? Whats next gas chamber or firing squad? If it suits you then that is fine, but why give in instead of defend if the end result for your life is the same but the generations that follow may still have a fringe of freedom?

True we dont know the full capacity of their weapons and probably dont want to but they have removed our ability to make a change through the courts, our representatives do not represent us and they change the rules of the game any time they want.

I dont want to die in order to preserve a better future for my children and their children and I would love to hear some ones idea on how we can make real change at this point with out violence but we may have waited to long. If we are going to do it peacefully we need to start yesterday but as I said the machine does not respond to us any more. We have given up to many fights already.

As you say to much separation, no organization and very very few that actually have a clue to what is going on. This isnt a conspiracy any more but people are to numb to care, to lazy to do any thing, and when most wake up they will be terrified of the machines big guns.

Thats OK, stay peaceful and protest. It actually only takes a handful of brave men compared to the number of benefactors to actually do a thing. Heck look at US, we are prisoner to a few men right now!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

excellent well thought out post.

s/f

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You talk of psychology and how they know us and you are right, but why is it that we should expect them to not have a plan for a peaceful resistance? Just look at your link to the non lethal weapons.

We need more than peaceful protest, we need a plan, not for violence, but a plan of action that results in reorganization and it should include force if necessary and should assume it will be.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
EDIT: I was wrong.

Anyway, the only real solution that could theoretically happen in the near future is that humans as a whole are wiped out. Sorry to be a downer, but it's the truth.

Also, what do the bricks own?

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Magnivea]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
From the moment schizophrenia (divided mind) has taken over human genome, there has been an ongoing de-mutation of human beings.

Those who refused to submit themselves to the authority were killed, burned, exorcised, ostracized, excommunicated, marginalized or, in best case, ignored.
Those who would agree to be slaves, were allowed to live.

The decision to be a slave switches off the ability to understand the premises of freedom and creates a wall of denial which protects one from the truth. Truth makes slaves sick to the stomach.

In society one has rights, but no freedom.

Those who exercise freedom are considered unruly, disobedient, unaccountable, heretic, unreliable, unsuitable, anarchic (with negative meaning), dangerous...

In "democratic" elections those who don't trust any of the offered political programs, are simply ignored, as if they never existed. Those who don't exercise their "right to vote" don't exist. They are the "invisible", "dark" matter and what they want is never seriously considered. They are denied.

So, how can a man who wants to be free exercise his freedom in society? Society does not allow that possibility. Any attempt to do so will result in opposition from all those who have accepted rules which regulate rights and have discarded their own freedom.

It is not just authorities who oppose freedom, even bigger opposition comes from slaves themselves. They will often advocate ruling out free behavior, and mostly for one simple reason: because they have renounced their own responsibility in their actions (because those actions are nor ruled by regulations and rights) they have no other concept of responsibility but arbitrariness.

Slaves presume that freedom is arbitrariness because they have no idea of ethics. Society has discarded ethics, which is a deep personal experience and they can never accept the fact that they are responsible for their own lack of ethics, because that would destroy the contract they have made with the devil.

People who want to be free and responsible are in advance condemned as those who provoke violence. It is absurd, but absurdness easily survives with those who refuse to have insight into truth.

So, in my opinion, this whole matter is not about simply finding a better scheme for a social system, it is actually caused by society and it is indigenous to the society of any kind.

In society, which is a system of distribution of responsibility, only the corrupted ones can exist within the body of given norms. Corruption is always handled in such a way that the corrupted are always given another chance. But those who are not corrupted are discarded and disabled by all means.

Governments whose job is to fail (see Reinhardt, who has empirically come to such conclusion) are trusted by slaves even if they fail on a day to day basis. Slaves always chose "peace" over "riots" and claim that government should be pardoned and given another chance. This, of course, cannot be defended by any rational stance, but is always purported emotionally.

Whether there is such thing as emotional intelligence, read Medea or articles about mass murders in shopping malls or in school amphitheaters.

The only thing free people can do in such environment as is society is - to resist.

Resisting is not violent, reaction of society to resisting is violent.
Society is the source of violence, all rights are imposed by force.
All freedom is denied by force.
Things are very simple, and rationalizing problems is a false flag attempt to deny freedom.
Cowards will always support authorities.

(Reinhardt site www.enterprisecorruption.com... )

[edit on 20-12-2008 by DangerDeath]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Along the course of history, human beings lost contact with their own death.

Slaves accepted philosophy of surviving at all costs. They discarded their freedom for this reason. They are both in denial of freedom and death.

Death is part of a mix - life-death. There is no such thing as survival, those who are all about survival are deluding themselves. All must die, everybody knows that, yet...

Standing up for your freedom (not rights) brings the risk of dying. And who is the carrier of this threat? It is the society, the meek ones, the ones who claim that they are "against violence". Is that really so?

If you don't obey and let your blood be sucked away systematically, you become a rogue element, loathed by the docile "immortals to be".

Really, the situation is so absurd, and it is supposed to be resolved by empty rational, opinionated, democratic discussions where some people retain the right to judge those who are in disagreeing with them.

Let's punish those damn protesters, who only jam the traffic and won't do as they are told.

The meek are violent.
The meek are unjust.
The meek are the first wall of defense of the corrupted core.

new topics

top topics

join