It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Im going to buy an infrared camera but its not easy to find. Someone can tell me where to buy a good one? Links?

Cameras which are sensitive in the near infrared band are generally normal cameras which have been modified by the user. For a brief description of the process read the post here and the one right after it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For answers to technical questions about modifying equipment go here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I filmed this object last night with my seben gen1 scope held up to my sony handy-cam.Probably be a satellite but you never know.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Interesting videos, especially the triangle craft. Aliens have yet to show themselves and the US government is very secretive about it's exotic aircraft. I think it's pretty obvious that both parties seem to value their secrecy, so then why do they always cover their craft with lights?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
The third one is definitely a flock of geese - you can even see the flock breaking up and reforming. (And yes, migrating geese do fly at night.)

Great vids, but, something leaves me wanting...

*P*E*A*C*E*

Man your just full of denial arent you? A flock of geese? Those birds must have eaten rocket fuel for dinner cause they're hauling ass!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
not to resurrect the dead, but this thread is what this section should be all about...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You may want to take a look at this video if you still think the thrid video is a flock of birds. I dont belive its birds as its too high and they are moving too fast.

This is an interesting video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

The problem is that there is no way of knowing at what altitude are the objects flying or their size, so we cannot know what speed they were travelling.

If we had two cameras pointing to them from different angles at the same time we could know their altitude, from there we could know their size and speed, but with only one camera it's not possible.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I filmed two objects passing each other the other night using my Gen 1 seben night vision scope and sony handycam.Please take a look.Objects appear at 20 seconds in.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

The problem with videos like this is that those lights can be almost anything, so they add nothing to the data we already have, they are only good for the person who made the video because they get more practise making it.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well if anything they were just two satellites passing one another.Since I got this scope I have seen loads of star like objects flying overhead.They are not planes as way too high up and do not have any strobing lights ,they are either all satellites or space debris or ufo's.I saw 3 all in the same field of view passing each other on separate courses two nights ago however they were to faint to show up on video.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This has been one of the better threads on this subject. I usually ignore the photographic evidence because people can create them so easily it seems, and still rely on the personal experience and circumstances of the object filmed, therefore testimony, which to me is far more informative. But with night vision and IR, if more and more people were skywatching, even with some of the more inexpensive modified equipments, many more people would get a feeling for whats really up there, some of the unusual findings that occur would be shared, but there would be a wider base of experiencers in the sitings.
Every town and area should have a an active ufo watching group, and if equipement could eventually be purchased by events, and teenagers encouraged to join, then more and more people will start looking up.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I can't believe the you tube comments saying they are birds lol the worst was the guy that said they were bats.

Great videos Zorgon I know this is an old thread but i must have missed it.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Night vision capture when in hover for a hour is the best for
finding a clue to the "veritable rope of air" above the saucers.

So far conspiracy and UFO conference parking lots have had
saucers checking out the people who checked them out with night
vision and spotted the beam.

A possible current path might be to ground as some have found out.

High powered optics in the saucers is a given and might even see
all the faces looking up at them.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Nice videos!!!

Everything looks better with night vision!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The problem with videos like this is that those lights can be almost anything, so they add nothing to the data we already have, they are only good for the person who made the video because they get more practise making it.

Approach it from another angle; exclude the impossible or unlikely alternatives. Take the 'object' in the video 002; 5 heat sources flying fast in a tight V-formation.

It cannot be birds (geese), because geese do not fly that fast. Consider that V formation flying is a way to save energy while flying long distances, that's the whole point of it. The geese actually try to fly as slow as possible, the objective being getting there spending as little energy as possible.
So, geese do not race over the sky, generally not at night, they generally fly larger formations, not that tight, and birds are individuals who brake formation here and there - which never happens in this video in spite of what someone claimed.

Nothing indicates these are geese.

I see two options; either 5 small heat sources flying in formation, or 5 heat sources on a single craft. Seeing no indication that any of the lights ever stray from the formation, I consider five daredevil fighter pilots training dangerously tight formation flying in the middle of the night as extremely unlikely, and the individual heat signatures do not resemble that of individual airplanes.
I therefore conclude that we're looking at a single craft with 5 heat sources, probably V-shaped.

It looks like no aircraft present in the sky. We can rule out a kite with LED lights due to the distance it covers, geek kids flying model aircraft (they're in bed at night, right?), so you're left with what?

Did I get it right, the craft had no lights but turned up on infrared? That's means a stealth or cloaked craft of some sorts, and it radically reduces your options.

Either a military vessel of some sorts, or a Unidentified Flying Object.

What about heat signatures from jet exhaust, shouldn't that turn up on infrared? The jet exhaust should give the strongest signature on infrared, still I see none from this object.

Could be you're left with only one option ArMaP; a UFO.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
Approach it from another angle; exclude the impossible or unlikely alternatives. Take the 'object' in the video 002; 5 heat sources flying fast in a tight V-formation.
No, not heat sources, this is not from a thermal camera, this is the infra-red that is just outside the visible (for humans) range but that still share the same characteristics as visible light.

Could be you're left with only one option ArMaP; a UFO.
If you read the thread you may have noticed that I consider that video as the most interesting and that it shows one unidentified flying object, a UFO.

But if you did not read the whole thread and only the post to which you answered, then you can see that I was talking about a different video, posted by tarifa37.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Sorry, I thought these night vision goggles picked up on thermal infrared radiation, there are quite a lot of models that do,

So you addressed only tarifa37's video, ok. Since you said "videos like this" in plural I thought you meant 'videos like these', in general sense, thereby including the original videos posted by zorgon.

My bad.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You don’t actually need NV, if you get out and stay out for more than 40 minutes your eyes will acclimatize to the low light, I have seen several just being out walking the dog late evening.
From what I have seen over the last 3 years, there are some undeniable questions in which I am unable to clarify or at best even hazard a guess, maybe someone here could comment from a different perspective on this.
Here is what I can’t clarify in all of this,
1) Is it 5 individual craft flying in V formation I see
2) Is it 1 V shaped craft with 5 lights of varying brightness and color
3) Is either of the above in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) or near earth track
4) Is either of the above at high altitude (in atmosphere)
5) If it Is 5 individual craft flying in formation, why this particular formation

Being unable to define a reference point for all of what I see, it has been impossible to define, true size, true shape or true speed of said craft.
One thing is for certain however, they are indeed silent and very fast, if in fact they/it was in LEO, I would say about 3 times faster than a conventional satellite track that said most tracks that I have witnessed have been in a north west to south east track.

I asked a close friend (Air Force) when do you fly in V formation, he told me that the V formation can be used during or most likely after a mission, the benefit is that each pilot can see the other and keep track in close combat or post combat returning to base.

I also googled why birds fly in a V formation, it conserves their energy. Each bird flies slightly above the bird in front of him, resulting in a reduction of wind resistance. The birds take turns being in the front, falling back when they get tired. In this way, the geese can fly for a long time before they must stop for rest, the second benefit to the V formation is that it is easy to keep track of every bird in the group.
Just for the record, I have tried to video this stuff but its pretty hopeless, by the time you get locked on and tracking, its gone… I’m considering setting up a webcam and spacing up some drive to dump a whole nights video, maybe this would work>? Anyone done this??

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
very cool thread !!! its not just 3rd 4th gen nvgs/scopes you can see loads with 1st gen nigth scopes aswell. its well worth buying a £250ish scope and going out to somewhere dark and seeing what you could see/find

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join