It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
Great find....

Anyone tried this over the UK skies?

No need - they light themselves up for us !!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

i agree with silo! It is very interesting, however there is deffinately more to this than meets the eye!

Possibly CGI!

I hope i don't have to add it to the FA

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Great find....

No need they light themselves up for us !!

Nice find Zorgon
I'm seeing all manner of wierdness in the skies when I setting up my scope for an evenings viewing.
Videoing the goings on is another thing though

I would sure like one of those cameras Santa

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Want to know what it is? Google taking pics of everything ^_^

fprrtp6

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Thx Zorgy! nice clear and steady. That`s my melody! :-)

You`re talking about John? is that John Lear by any chance?

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Absolutely wild footage. I heard a gentleman on Coast to Coast a while back describing his experiences with night vision equipment.

If this can't be seen with the naked eye, are these folks that capture the footage just taking random sky shots and getting lucky? If so, I would love to scan my night skies with the same equipment. There is a large NASA research facility in my area and who knows what I may find in the skies over Lake Erie.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them

Great find....

No need - they light themselves up for us !!

Interesting - in the video they look more like Chinese lanterns but the text claims they flew overhead very fast (which would not be a Chinese lantern)......

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Very nice video.

I have a night vision scope, It is amazing the things you can see with it. Whats really freaky is seeing a high altitude plane through the scope that you can't see with the naked eye because it is to faint. You also see many more shooting stars.

Anyway this triangle vehicle has been popping up a lot lately. We don't have enough information to say Hoax, Black project or Alien tourist.

However I will say this, some information has come my way from a source I trust beyond a doubt that makes me strongly believe the military -does-in fact have a craft that can retrieve Sats from orbit, return them for refurbushment/upgrade and return them to orbit. Perhaps this little gem has something to do with that?

Oh and star and flag for you OP

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Helmkat: I was wondering if you might know what the ISS looks like with night vision?

If not, can you have a look next time it passes over?

You can work out when it flies over with Heavens above:
www.heavens-above.com...

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Zorgon, very good job as usual.

They (ships) go 24/7 but you don't see in the day time. Even with this the ones here that deny they will still deny because this is what they do

Star and flag coming your way.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The second video is really interesting, but it looks like it could be manmade. Its fast but appears to be going at a consistant speed and in a strait trajectory.

The last video I,ve seen and its been discussed somewhere on ATS, it looks like a flock of birds IMO.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
On the possibility of these being birds, here's a comment on one of DEDE's YT videos:

Also obviously you have never seen birds through NVG's they dont glow like that, they do not have a light source.I would say if the birds had reflectors on them then maybe possible

Can anyone tell me if this statement is true or not? I'm not familiar with night vision goggles.
If it is, rule out birds as a debunk.

I'm impatiently waiting a new YT vid from this person

S&F'd

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
awesome videos

good find

s/f

I wish I had the equipment to film the ones I see around here

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wasn't one of these subject of this thread

ATS thread

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Helmkat

Helmkat: I was wondering if you might know what the ISS looks like with night vision?

If not, can you have a look next time it passes over?

You can work out when it flies over with Heavens above:
www.heavens-above.com...

Cheers!

I will give a go! Not sure why I have not done it before. Anyway today is not good because I am currently getting slammed with snow/ice.

Also just a little story Night vision story you all might enjoy.

This past summer I was sitting out on my deck with my partner. We wanted to use our scopes to look at Jupiter/Venus in the Southern sky (our deck faces East but we have an open field to the south). Anyway as he was hogging the larger scope I broke out the night vision and as I scanned across the sky looking for something interesting I ran across a star formation, a nice triangle formation of stars in the Dolphin constellation. So anyway as I am looking at this suddenly a very faint light moves in and crosses right through the star formation (moving out of the south to the north). So of course I sat transfixed and like clockwork every 15 minutes another light appeared moving at the same speed. I could not see them with my naked eye. Since I see passenger planes all the time I could not honestly say "U.F.O" in the alien sense but it was more then a bit interesting.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Amazing footage! How long did it take for you to obtain these shots? Months, weeks, years?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

So you want everyone to say it's true even if they think it's dodgy

Yes, this Is the best evidence of aliens ever. Definitely not faked! I am qualified to say this as I have taken photos for over two years! Believe dat

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottle
On the possibility of these being birds, here's a comment on one of DEDE's YT videos:

Also obviously you have never seen birds through NVG's they dont glow like that, they do not have a light source.I would say if the birds had reflectors on them then maybe possible

Can anyone tell me if this statement is true or not? I'm not familiar with night vision goggles.
If it is, rule out birds as a debunk.

I'm impatiently waiting a new YT vid from this person

S&F'd

I would agree that birds is not verly likley. I've watched Great horned owls and other wildlife through my night vision scope and they don't glow like that. Unless those birds had a light source or were especially reflective you would probably not see them. Maybe on a full moon you might see them -but- again they would not look like points of light, you would probably actually see them.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Seasons Greetings ATS'ers.

Haven't posted anything in some time now, but these videos are defiantly interesting. The second video sold it for me, that familiar 'A' pattern seen a few times in some less clear videos. I don't know what the heck it is but it seems to be a single object, as opposed to six or seven individual objects flying in formation.

Zorg, are these your own videos? If so keep them rolling and see what else you can spot up these.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Can I ask how they aren't visible to the naked eye? Are we just taking the word of whoever filmed these?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join