It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am God and I am coming to live with you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Stay away. You're not welcome in my house. No dead-beat dads allowed!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Why do you feel Jesus' ministry has failed?

And what has he done, that makes you equate him to Satan?

And if you don't think that Jesus is the Messiah, who is the servant God kept referring to in Isaiah?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I hope you are right...I hoope you are right

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

Stay away. You're not welcome in my house. No dead-beat dads allowed!

I will do my part and you would be wise to do yours. The first step of wholeness is to identify your mistakes.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

Why do you feel Jesus' ministry has failed?

Jesus promise has not been fulfilled and there is no reason to believe that it will other than by faith. If faith is strong enough to believe in another as a savior it is also strong enough to believe in ones own self as the sole savior of the entire world.

And what has he done, that makes you equate him to Satan?

I will go into this more as time goes on, I am sure. He magnifies himself above all and places himself as a middle man between God and mankind. He says so himself. Therefore, if he truly is the intercessor as he states, "no one can come to the Father except through me", then everything truly is placed into his hands. Since we must have faith that this is true and yet the fruit of his works has shown that Satan has come to rule the world, one must conclude that Jesus was Satan and that by freeing his spirit and setting himself up as the sole son of God, he received power to rule by our faith in him as God. He did not lie, however. Satan is capable of mincing truth with lies to gain his position which is what occurred. He knew that his power is derived by the faith of the people, and by coming as an angel of light he would have believers which would place him into power. It is no different than an elected official really.

Yet as a true son of God, one must ask "when will I receive my inheritance" of the Father. You should be reminded that as Esau was the firstborn, it was Jacob who bought his birthright for a simple meal because he was famished. In other words, the first born took advantage of his twin brother and gave all of you a simple meal which will not give you any life. You will die like those before you, even in your belief of Jesus as savior. Billions of people before you cannot be wrong.

And if you don't think that Jesus is the Messiah, who is the servant God kept referring to in Isaiah?

I take that personally. But you too could be so bold as to take his place if you believed it.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
What? Nothing past 02/12? So that means there won't be a Valentine's Day ever again? That's creepy.

The story of creation is a never ending promise to love your Valentine always and forevermore.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by veranda
so your saying that you think you are God?

Man was made to be God. Until that day I am still the son of man, but on the eighth day a male son must be circumcised.

What the hell is with the "eighth day"? And. Isn't it the "Son of God". If MAN had a SON, which SON would it be? If the SON had a father, which MAN would it be?... Adam? Since Adam is a MAN (Screwing Eve) that had a SON (Humans). And since...Wait! Stop! There has NOT been a mention who WAS the first daughter from Adam and Eve. The story of Adam and Eve only explains they had. Quote: incest was not viewed as a forbidden activity until the time of Moses.: Is that true? Did Adam and Eve marry and screwed their children? And what did God thought about that? Interesting... Use Google... adam and eve children

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What you have come to realize is John 14:20. It's the start(all quotes below are from John 14).

20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

But you're not quite right about Jesus. He only realized what you do. It is the church that has turned him into what you see, not what he actually was. You will hear the words of the father. You have realized what your consciousness is. You have realized what it means to be. What it means to be "I AM".

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

These synchronicities are a result of the holy spirit bringing the truth to you. In the end, you will realize these things were not actually "synchronicity", but were there the entire time - you just never noticed. It does feel like it though, because it's like 1 truth leads to another and since you start seeing that deeper truth you start to see it expressed in many many ways in seemingly non related events. It's brilliant the way it works.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Nevertheless, there are 50 more days until my tithe is complete. Ironically it occurs on the eighth day of my own son.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I sort of understand the part about you saying you "are God" but what do u mean you are coming to live with us? How is that possible if u say u are finite and weak ehhhhhhhhhhhh?

well if u do want to live with me, im at 10th street 3rd ave manhattan.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artificial_Eyebrows
I sort of understand the part about you saying you "are God" but what do u mean you are coming to live with us? How is that possible if u say u are finite and weak ehhhhhhhhhhhh?

well if u do want to live with me, im at 10th street 3rd ave manhattan.

I shall live within you, but first I must throw out the money changers, no?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The sons mothers name is Christine, as in the feminine bearer of the Christ. he is autistic.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

According to the book of adam and eve cain and seth both married and had sexual relations with their sisters.That is how the bloodline was carried on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join