It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Eyes? What do YOU think?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm heavily involved in the Trade Union movement S.S.H.A.T.U
(Shape-Shifting Harrasment And Tactlessness Union) and it seems
everytime one of our members aquires a good job in the media
business, somebody accuses them of showing off their natural
talent on TV.

As a 5 year and a due-paying member, we frequently receive
complaints such as above in our Monthly brochure 'ShatVoice'.

I find it sickening that this sort of harrasment still prevails in
society. As the Head-Leader of the Union,Gargu Pleth said, "It's time
that these skin-jobs left us alone"

'Go ShatHeads' I say!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Like everyone else is saying, it's just video compression artifacts.

These artifacts show up all over this video, incluing the background. So unless you are saying that the studio behind the reporter is also capable of shapshifting, then It seems pretty obvios that it's just the video copmpression.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
As it turns out David Ike is a Reptilian too!

Link 1

Link 2

I got tons more just wanted to see if same artifact was present in his interviews.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
As it turns out David Ike is a Reptilian too!

Link 1

Link 2

I got tons more just wanted to see if same artifact was present in his interviews.

I'm not being funny but this 'reptilian' thing is getting ridiculous.

If you take a video of anyone someone will say "Look he's reptillian!".

Most don't even know what a 'reptilian' is let alone have the ability to detect them.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It may pay a ATSer to locate a Reptilian and force him/herself
to reveal her true nature on a low-grade cellphone or shaky
camcorder.

I'm quite certain that folk with the 'ATS verve' can achieve
such a task, I mean... we have Aliens here on the site who
can judge and acknowledge whether the 'victim' is a croc
or a crock.

Go ATSers, I say!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here is an interesting true story.

I was on the train on my way home from work. There was a guy sitting on the seat in front of me, he was sitting sideways, if you know what I mean. This guy turns his head and looks at me. Almost instantly his face morphs into what I have always described as wolfen looking, and snarls, or growls like a dog at me! Needless to say this frightened the sh1t out of me and I jumped up and hopped of the train (It was just pulling into a station).

I am positive that I did not hallucinate this, I was not tired or half asleep. This was clear as day, the guy was about 3 foot in front of me. His face changed in an instant, as if a veil was suddenly lifted and he snarled at me!

I understand that a story like this is impossible to prove but considering the OP subject I thought I would share it. All I can say is that it is true.

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I'm gonna chalk this one up to the eggnog.

With LOTS of RUM

But its harder and harder to get search here to produce results... when you don't have the exact words...

Oh well can't win em all... but it does look more than pixelation to me... I compared it to other CNN clips of the same quality and did not see this effect...

Meh... time for more NOG... but thanks for the comments and links...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
David Icke
Zecharia Sitchin
Micheal Tsarion
Bill Deagle
Bob Dean
Arizona Wilder
Jim Marrs
Phil Schneider
James Bartley
David Flynn
Drunvalo Melchizedek
Alex Collier
George Kavassilas
Val Valerian
Dan Burisch
Gary McKinnon
Bill Hamilton
'Mr. X', ET archivist
David Wilcock
Duncan O'Finioan and David Corso
Sgt. Clifford Stone
Duncan O'Finioan
Michael St Clair
Henry Deav
Bill Holden
Jim Sparks
Benjamin Fulford
Boriska
Richard Hoagland
Leo Zagami

Are wrong?

wZn

[edit on 19-12-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

Hmmmm will I trow meself in the sea of the cliffs when they do???

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
when has Gary Mckinnon discussed the 'reptilian agenda'? It is an interesting topic but I've never read of mckinnon mentioning it, it would be really compelling information if he has... That list just looks like a heap of ufo/dulce wars/nwo folk.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

See if this old video provides any illumination on the subject of videos such as these for you. (go to the last half) Show changes such as these on high res uncompressed footage (or at least better quality) and then its worth talking about.

Wayne...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Interesting - but I doubt alien shape shiffters would be out there on tv. This is by far, to me, the most unbeleavable aspect of the whole alien visitaion subect.
This is only my opinion - I am not trying to step on anyone's believes...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I'm heavily involved in the Trade Union movement S.S.H.A.T.U (Shape-Shifting Harrasment And Tactlessness Union) and it seems everytime one of our members aquires a good job in the media business, somebody accuses them of showing off their natural talent on TV. As a 5 year and a due-paying member, we frequently receive complaints such as above in our Monthly brochure 'ShatVoice'.

I KNEW it! William SHATner is one of you guys! Take that, all you idiots who thought I needed meds! ha!
I always knew he was "Gorn" to be wild.......

As for the guy on the train... he may have been demon possessed. My upstairs neighbor was- He came out of his apt one day, looked at me, and started to laugh.... and usually, when you look at a person's eyes, you see a spark of life in there? Nuthin'. It was like looking into a train tunnel. It creeped me out no end.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Sorry for the delay and I hope you had a nice Christmas.
I've checked with Head Office and you're right! Mr. Shatner
is a member.
I actually spoke to him at a recent book signing, where he
was displaying his new tome about different trousers and other
leg-wear he had sported over the years.
The title 'Shatner's Pants' made me smile.

It may be beneficial to you to subscribe to 'ShatVoice'...
it's quite a read and occaisionally discusses such topics as
Ufos and Alien encounters.

An article last month, talked of the problem of union members
flying at the speed of light, it was titled 'Hitting The Fan'...
great read I say!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Seriously Zorgon, I would expect better from you, just look at the pixelation of the video.

If you can find that same footage showing the same effects but in a non-compressed format, then we'll have something worthwhile discussing.

well since FOX has nothing to hide, they will gladly give us the original copies correct? otherwise, your #*& outta luck.

edited: it was CNN lol

and the clean version looks fine

just gonna double check now to make sure the "clean" = the "dirty" one

[edit on 29-12-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MajikWand

wow i hope your making that up

thats some wild crap you got there man geez

a "wolven" or "wolvar" hmmm..

there is alot of ancient Legends....

[edit on 29-12-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, Zorgon, I hope Santa bought you more Rum and Eggnog for Christmas! I can only chip in with total agreement with the pixellation issue that is inherent on Youtube vids. They wouldn't be acceptable evidence in a court of law, purely becuse of their poor quality.

I'm still not sure about the whole "morphing/shapeshifting" thing as I've yet to see truly compelling evidence. Saying that, there is still something about the Michigan "Dogman" footage, even though there's been a lot of debunking aimed at it, that strikes me as being slightly disturbing.

www.youtube.com...

And of course, who could forget this guy:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This is the most obvious incident of their camouflage system failing.

It is Jenna Bush's Human Cloak malfunctioning and revealing her true self.

Pay attention to the conversation as this happens. 'It' starts at :57 into the video.

Their true skin looks more amphibian than reptilian. If they are 'Manphibians' that would make their species older than previous estimates (whatever they may be).

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Oh I hope you're not serious, yeah she really is shape shifting so they still aired it on television, oh and the hosts don't notice a thing either!

And whats up with her arms? they're not changing? only the parts that are moving around is changing....remarkable stuff

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It appears that the Manphibian Erectus camouflage is more likely to fail - and cause 'distortions' - in localized areas.

This could be attributed to a 'delay' that occurs as the active camouflage struggles to compute and display the complex facial actions/colour shifts that occur during times when the Manphibian's are attempting to perpetrate an act of Human Emotion.

"oh and the hosts don't notice a thing either! "

Actually they do. I posted This video for That reason, and noted it in my first post.

Feel free to transcribe the video for us after you watch it. It is the only way to prove me wrong. There is no other way.

The burden of proof is on you now.

Do you have a rebuttal to offer?
(Please include sources in your attempted rebuttal)

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

God where do I start...

Righto, this Manphibian Erectus camouflage as you so eloquently called it, why does it only malfunction on news shows? huh? Do manphibians REALLY dislike the news? Can YOU show another example of this camouflage failing?

So, they mentioned CHANGE! oohhh and they said IMAGE! AND Paris Hilton!?? OMG she must be a Manphibian Erectus too!! might explain the lazy eye

But seriously though, Each time the camera cuts to her, it takes 13-14 seconds for the face to start to distort, definitely something wrong with the camera.

So there is no burden of proof on me, you must be a little confused there.

A youtube vid isn't proof

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join