It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. John Alexander, Future Wars & Non-Lethal Weapons: ATS MIX 110

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
"The intent is not to use them as punishment, it's just to make the people go away." "Is Pain a consideration? Absolutely....." (Dr. John Alexander)

Pain-Rays, Sound Weapons and Nanotechnology are just a few of the things discussed with Dr. John Alexander who organized and chaired six major conferences on non-lethal warfare. He was a distinguished guest lecturer at the US Air Force Air University and has advised the CIA, US Special Operations Command, and the National Intelligence Council. Dave and Johnny armed with a bevy of ATS members questions, quiz Dr. Alexander on emerging new technologies in non-lethal weapons.

Interesting quotes by Dr. John Alexander during our interview;

"Nobody has ever died from the electrical effects of TASER, contrary to all the crap thats out there and I've seen most of it. That said, there's probably a handful, like maybe the number of fingers on one hand of fatalities that have occurred from falls."

"We have a massive number of wars going on right at the moment, actually several flying below the radar that the American public just does not even pay attention to..."

"The notion of using either pain-rays or sound have been around for a long time.."

"Nanotech is going to add.... you know, it is one of the waves of the future."

John Alexanders book, Future War: Non-Lethal Weapons
VISIT John Alexander’s ORIGINAL THREAD

length: 57:15
file: atsmix_3174.mp3
size: 20128k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 12/19/2008 by SkepticOverlord]

edit on 7/15/2014 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the new show fellas. The ATS membership just loves to see the uploads pop up one after another. Damn....That was one awesome intro you gave the guest! I was so pleased with this episode. This dude was cool and I learned a lot. It's quite cool how you all get to meet such great people. I am also happy you all introduce us to these wonderful people!

-San Antonio

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Great show... I too learned a lot about Government programs from this interview. It made me a bit more paranoid but you never can be paranoid enough! I think I've noticed a new attitude in both of you. You, Dave and Johnny, both of you seemed to be a bit more serious in this interview. I still liked how you managed to work in with the humor but I would like to see this trend of seriousness continue. It made it more enjoyable to listen to the interview when you weren't always asking questions from the members and you gave your own perspective on it. I would like to see the two of you do that more often.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I agree with the above post.

This was a very good interview and it sounded like by your interjecting some of your own questions that you were listening intently to what the guest was saying and interacting with what you were hearing.

If this is part of the new format, I must say that I like the more serious aspects of it.

Great Interview!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
WOW A whole 4 posts on a subject more people should be aware of.
But I guess ATSers are more interested if you hate Eskimos. LOL

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thought you guys were on holiday vacation according to the "Its OVER" thread?

Oh well no matter. Good program.

Merry Christmas!!!!

HO HO HO!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
My favorite "Non-lethal Weapon". Fly over the enemy and dust them with Super Glue! What a blast, watch Ali and his pals as they stick to their guns, each other, the sand, their camels, their Jeeps! LOL!

Super Glue, the quicker-sticker-upper!

PS We only sell them the solvent after they surrender.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I really enjoyed listening to this show. Things started out fairly predictable but as the show went on the information he was giving out began to get more and more interesting. I would have like to have heard more about many of the topics discussed, such as his analysis of the world politics, remote viewing or military involvement in psychic studies. Actually many of the topics seem to provide the seed for a lot of the sensational stories and claims that are floating around on the internet. I wonder if he is under some kind of disclosure agreement. The title of the show seems like a broad subject and I bet if one were to dig deeper into some of the subjects discussed you might uncover some valuable nuggets of info that might add some missing pieces to the puzzle.

new topics

top topics

join