It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Wants Your Blood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

The fourth reich eh? What proof have you that his intentions are evil? Additionally, did you come to this conclusion on your own or has somebody already implanted their ideas into your head?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ok.
Back on track.
Does anyone have a real valid non-ridiculous opinion of what a 'civilian security force as well funded as the military' means?

Does anyone have any knowledge of a document written by Obama in which he attempts to define his vision for america?

Does anyone even know where he was born?

Still waiting

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
Ok.
Back on track.
Does anyone have a real valid non-ridiculous opinion of what a 'civilian security force as well funded as the military' means?

Does anyone have any knowledge of a document written by Obama in which he attempts to define his vision for america?

Does anyone even know where he was born?

Still waiting

You must be one of those upset conservatives that your old washed up G.O.P. Nominee got trumped by Obama's popularity.

If you don't want a real opinion, don't come to ATS.

I'm sorry that my opinion is immediately "ridiculous" because it is not your own. Welcome to the real world where people expect factual evidence to back up your claims of Nazi America under the leadership of Obama.

I will reiterate a point made in several threads, but blows right over the heads of ignorant conspiracy nut jobs. YouTube is not a credible source of information. If you have real evidence other than a 20 second video clip then feel free to provide it now, or shut up for real debates to be pursued.

Your YouTube video is no more credible than reverse audio messages.

link   
OHHH OHHHH OHHHH....i think i know one of the answers....

He was born in America.......

link   
reply to post by Yoda411

I have no idea who that is. I like heavy metal and most every other kind of music except hip-hop, but for some reason whenever I hear wu-tang-clan, outkast and others I can't name....my foot starts tap'n and I get hyped up. Sorry this is of topic ATS..but music brings people together right?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Are you totally unaware of the impending radicalization against American ideology? It's not all propaganda, people stopped liking us.

Dude?
Have you no idea what I'm talking about?
I am saying that we are about to be fooled into the fourth reich.

Black uniforms for all.

Don't let being part black blind you.

Do you know the ten steps to FASCISM?

Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy.
Create a gulag.
Develop a thug caste.
Set up an internal surveillance system.
Harass citizens' groups.
Engage in arbitrary detention and release.
Target key individuals.
Control the press.
Dissent equals treason.
Suspend the rule of law.

Well there are terrorists, reds, jews, AAs, hispanic, librals, gays, ARABS...
We do have CUBA.
FISA
???
???
???
MSM
FOX
FOX
FOX

Anyhow BUSH has left him a pretty robust apparatus to work with.

The thing is, this is a chromatic process proven throughout history...
Each objective opens way to the next.

May I ask what the goal of this 4th reich will be???

Raise gas prices???

HEALTH care for lazy people???

A gay ray that will turn an up right tree into a sagging lily?

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure who will be pinned as the internal threat?

Maybe Obama wants to allow pony boys to nag each other to death by allowing holy matrimony.

OR

Maybe he will go after the crackers? He ran with honky coal land folk VP just so he can
arrest him with his 40% white as snow civilian Gestapo???

Whats the scenario to further drop social vigilance?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Please discuss the topic and not each other.

The topic is Obama is a Vampire.

Oh, no, wait - the topic is: American Civil Defense.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Please discuss the topic and not each other.

The topic is Obama is a Vampire.

Oh, no, wait - the topic is: American Civil Defense.

OHHH - I think I split something important...

Cheers Mod

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

Alright,
Obama's own speech is not a credible source of information about obama. Fine.Show me a credible source then.
You have no idea who I am or what I think except that I suspect Obama is far more controlled than gwb could ever be.
Just cause he's part kenyan does not make him jesus.
Like I tried to say earlier check out who Zbig is. Do you even care?
Its not about black people .
Its about fascists using a partly black person to usher in a godawful thing.

Give me one shred of real thought please.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Bald Champion

"Ten steps to fascism'
A phrase coined by rhodes scholar, Naomi Klein.
Find out who Cecil Rhodes is.
Then look up Fabian Society.
You wil be getting closer to who Obama is.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Yoda411

Alright,
Obama's own speech is not a credible source of information about obama. Fine.Show me a credible source then.
You have no idea who I am or what I think except that I suspect Obama is far more controlled than gwb could ever be.
Just cause he's part kenyan does not make him jesus.
Like I tried to say earlier check out who Zbig is. Do you even care?
Its not about black people .
Its about fascists using a partly black person to usher in a godawful thing.

Give me one shred of real thought please.

I think it is about black people for you. It's about being prejudice in your opinion towards Barack Obama for being of Kenyan descent, and you are so enraged of an African American becoming President of your country that you will go as far out of your way to link him to Nazi Germany as you can.

I am not the one who needs to provide the evidence, since I am not the one making the claim a famous American political figure is somehow plotting a 20th century Third Reich. That is the worst piece of bias dis-information that currently exists on this website, without a shred of evidence to support your claims besides his race.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

"Ten steps to fascism'
A phrase coined by rhodes scholar, Naomi Klein.
Find out who Cecil Rhodes is.
Then look up Fabian Society.
You wil be getting closer to who Obama is.

I'm sorry but I cannot speculate on the use of this force...

But I would like to hear a viable and reasonable use and objective of this force that will instate FASCISM or a dictatorship.

What will be the goal?

Shall we have to work for the rest of our lives to die and pay taxes?

Live without health care?

BE indentured to entities that rule the world?

Maybe we will be ripped off by all corporate entities constantly ?

Maybe we will go to war for profit?

Show me a road to this accession of evil...

If terrorism is the trigger point, will he arrest his muslim brothers?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

ML

I am not certain how things could get much worse from my view.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I forgot to mention... How will the ruling elite continue to profit if this illusion is snuffed out?

The goal of the ruling ELITE is to maintain the status quo because it is more profitable.
It has always been a balancing act... This current market destabilization is the end game for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ people. Buy it all up pennies on the dollar,
stabilize, grow, repeat...

Unfortunately I fail to see the domestic bogey man who will help usher in an environment
tolerant of a gestapo.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Yeah He was born in Hawaii. Give up on it. It's old and wrong and really getting tiresome. No go back to work, you don't have to wait anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Of course the comparison with a nazi youth group can truly be made here. I think its up to ordinary people to instruct their children and to say NO and mean it! That is not to give in to this crap no matter what, and mean it until they go away! Do not give them any more authority over you than they already claim and take that back. Let these guys know they stand alone. Don't fight their wars. Don't do their agendas. And find a way to step aside from their banking system. We are being observed. Its time to stop being such idiots so we can get the help we need instead of being seen as a planet of morons!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

For the love of god, and I think I speak for everybody: Stop playing the black card. It has absolutely nothing to do with him being black. He could be purple for all I care. The fact he remains is he is a 33 degree mason and was destined to be installed as president to continue the NWO/Zionist agenda. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bl0rg
reply to post by Yoda411

For the love of god, and I think I speak for everybody: Stop playing the black card.

The "black card" was actually brought up by the original poster as seen here.

Dude?
Have you no idea what I'm talking about?
I am saying that we are about to be fooled into the fourth reich.

Black uniforms for all.

Don't let being part black blind you.

Once again I would just like to ask you for factual evidence to back up your claims of Obama creating Nazi America. That is a pretty outrageous claim that clearly needs further explanation than you have provided.

reply to post by Yoda411

Attack from who?
Al CIAda?
I only have to fear people stupid enough to fall for obama and his 'change'.
Check out who he is and where he comes from.
You will find nothing.
Or you could prove me wrong.

You fear change? You can sit here and bicker about the government but fear when somebody actually proposes change?

If you really need me to explain the wide variety of scenarios in which we could be attacked from a wide variety of countries, you should do some more research in the current state of international affairs.

Who did you vote for? McCain? So, let me get this straight. You blame the CIA for 9/11, presumably you blame Bush for the plot as well, but want to put a guy in the white house that wants to do nothing to change the structure of our current government?

So let me just ask you, you believe Obama is planning on creating a totalitarian dictatorship - and the only evidence you have for this is hit proposed government funded civilian defense?

If anything it resembles a domestic draft. How you immediately associate him with Hitler after 20 seconds of a speech I may never understand if you continue to fail in providing evidence to back your claim.

[edit on 12/19/08 by Yoda411]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join