It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to do some research on Zepplin and other bands.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can find software to allow me to play audio files in reverse? And does anyone have any other ideas on bands to listen to backwards for a message of some sort?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerds
Does anyone know where I can find software to allow me to play audio files in reverse? And does anyone have any other ideas on bands to listen to backwards for a message of some sort?

Sorry. But I am going to have to LAUGH AT YOU...Haven't you heard of a record player? Record players are the lastest of technology (sarcastim)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
vinyl baby.

there are no messages dude.
frank zappa has a song called 'ya honza' that is backwards the whole time. just for this type of occasion

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If you don't have the albums on vinyl you could probably pop it into YouTube and someone has probably already played it backwards for you.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nerds

Not many people have a record player, or vinyl just sitting around the house anymore.
I believe that this might be what you are looking for.
Here you go

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thank you. This is exactly what I had in mind. I happen to be one of those people without a record player sitting around.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nerds

Yeah, me too. Although I still have a lot of vinyl, it's sitting in a box, with my old Rolling Stone magazines. No record player in da house.
By the way, you might try reversing some Iron Maiden tunes.
Then there's the whole Judas Priest situation, where there was actually a trial in my town. They tried to blame Backward masking on a couple of suicide attempts.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yea, Iron maiden (wonderful band btw) was actually going to be the first band I tried. "Hallowed be thy name" is just a bit much to be passed up. heh. Nobody else has any suggestions? Well, thanks again, spacedoubt. I tried it out, and it's just what I needed.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This thread right here, we got ya covered baby.

By the way people, it is spelled like this-- Z-E-P-P-E-L-I-N, both of these threads have managed to spell it wrong in the title. :shk:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yea, I actually asked there, before making my own topic here, but nobody responded. Thanks though.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerds
Yea, I actually asked there, before making my own topic here, but nobody responded. Thanks though.

Several people posted Youtube videos of STH played backwards. I assume that is what you are actually after.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Nah, I've heared that pleanty of times, starting about 4 years ago, on albinoblacksheep.com. The reason I wanted it was to record some of the music my child's toys make and play them in reverse, as well as The song "bored" by the Deftones. The way he jumps his voice up and down always set off alarms in my head.

new topics

top topics

join