It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I getting dumber?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've been having the same thing for years now. Its simple, look at the ingredients in everything you eat for one, day. That will be the biggest clue as to why. Its all the chemicals and crap thats in our food. Your also probably not getting the vitamins you need, or oils. Try a multivitamin (without iron, only mestrating women need it) and some omega 3 fatty acids. Try eating natural foods, bannanas, apples, potatos, salads, instead of mcdonalds.

Try doing some brain exercises. Anything that promotes new brain nueron growth is good, try reading an article in the newspaper backwards. Not the words, but the setense. example an is this.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

Thank you musiclover.I will take all of your advice. Really.

In a way I guess it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
In another way it's quite frightening. I think your right when you say it's all the chemicals in our food. And all the cell phone and radio waves constantly going through the air can't be helpful either. I just wish there was a way to go COMPLETELY NATURAL. No store bought food. Just organic, home grown, real food. And live somewhere where the air isn't toxic. I think one could find clarity in that environment. If such a place exists.

<< 1   >>

join