It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL A.T.S... EhuManP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
(8:09PM EST)

*takes a long puff of good nicotine. Brokim Riff' Cherry...*
Ok.... I Have ALOT to say, and I KNOW I'm going to need two posts. Excuse the double.

I have been thinking about this new topic all of last night and all of today. Including the introduction. To start, this post is not ment to:recruit, advertise...etc. Its against the TOC and I can respect it. Another, is that I DO NOT CONSIDER ANY NEGATIVITY COMMING FROM COMMENTS, to be that of the true cause of this site.I am not downplaying anyone, asking for any sources and will not post off topic. I expect "The REAL A.T.S" will explain all this. Its comming up, I can promise. Finnaly, if any of you can find a thread with a similar topic. I actually suggest using most of this post as an announcement.

I can tell this one is going to attract attention. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just hope my message will.

First......*Raises a standard hand grenade to his lips, kisses it, and bites the pin.* ...Fo'ire in da' hol...*Jerks the pin out, tosses it, and then...DIPS*

THE REAL ATS OPERATIONS
Above Top Secret...
VERY popular site.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
(Cont. 9:10 EST)

Information is the key to war. I would pull out my perosonal "bible" and pull EVERYTHING about information SunTZu wrote in "The Art of War", but it would take me two more posts to finifh this inital post. The fact is, is that information wins wars.

It is being used against us, while our very RIGHT to utilize it is being challenged. We must react, and know the enemy.

Counter-COUNTER information and espionage (Counter-counter refrence to the "radar detector dectector", a device in use by our general security forces) must become our game. We must spread, flood and derail right back!
Any absolute attempt to overthrow any sort of group involved in a scheme of "world domination" would be orchestrated from within. I for one would love the job... We must use their tactics against them. Fein disorder, and the crush the enemy. Sneak into their hearts, homes and loved ones. We can bring them to their knees.

"The greatest victory cannot be achieved with conquer, bloodshed or weapons. The greatest victory, is the shattering of opposition, without ever rasing a finger to touch them."

The only way to win this war that we fight, is to spread like wildfire.
We are too many, too intulectual, too indavidual and far to conditioned to dominated effortlessly. We can win this fight! WE AS THE HUMAN RACE CAN DO IT!

But IT MUST be done with information. This is the only way. Knowledge, ideahs, concepts... So valueable, so restricted to ourselves....
Hell no not restricted to that of ourselves. And we know it!
Information on the opponent is the key to defeat IT. The enemy is a coward, lies and disloyalty are its games... To disrupt and destroy this, we are to have extensive knowledge about it...

This is, I believe, is the true essence os A.T.S... awareness, and shredding the blinder around your eyes to a meaningless and bloody pulp.

This board isn't anything but the sewing together of ideas. Weaving new concepts on the things around us...

Of this, I am proud. A true and rightous cause. Its the reason I have lost so much sleep these last days, after having my mind blown repeatedly by a blazing computer screen. A.T.S=amazing.

The things here are theroys, concepts and conversation. Nothing more. Yet, anyone who said action is not being implicated would be mistaken indeed. Everyone here helps this cause daily. We are not as weak as we seem.

If I were to take out an enemy... I would indeed be doing all the researching and scouting I could. And though our enemy is purely smoke and illusion, let us be held together as not to be lost in the haze that surronds us within the enemy...
I would be infiltrating it. Trading SO much information with everyone who needed it. Infiltrating the NWO (Illuminati, Mason,Royal Interntational Relations, Bilderbergers...same hypothetical classification of idea) would not be difficult, and you bet your behind I would be trading goerment secrets. Its what a "spy" does... Our goverment and certinaly everyone elses' does it. Why can't we? Are we so inferior as a ruled people?

Of course, there would be the direct action. Or atleast, I can forsee. The use of ordinace and technology against them. Its what they use against us, afterall... And there's plenty of it around, atleast. There will be bloodshed, I think, direct storming and killing of the enemy. (Who/whatever the it is. My personal enemy is anything that stops me from growing mentally as a human being.) For this, again we would need information. Starting to gather information and encourage others to do as well is how we will win the war. Start looking up things like, the major security threats. All the big big goverment establish ments. Banks, airports, powerstations, where we get our food, "political" enemies, our REAL foreign relationships, our defense mechanisims, the ARMY,NAVY, AirForce, OSS(I STILL use that acronym)...EVERYTHING!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
((alright, so its going to take a little more room. Kill me. 9:48 EST))

Start looking into things like survival and you own totall independance. Remember, electricty is not a necessity. Food, water, nourishment for our bodies... And the will to change, adapt and preserve for our minds. This is all you need to survive.

Its not that hard. Satisfy, what exacly you NEED, and you WILL survive. On your own. Simply arming yourself with this knowledge will sharpen and hone more so than you might think at first.

Again... This is the true meaning behind this site. Simply arming the misled with the only weapon they need. Knowledge.

Fnnally... For the big one...
*Lights one more.*

EhuManP (Pronounced you-manp, if you ask the creator of this idea...)

Thats right. Look at the word.
Not only is it symetrical in form, but it stands for an amazing, "crush dependance on the foe" ideah..

If the middle class just all of the sudden stopped working... what would happen? No work? No business! No business? No TAXES! No TAXES? No FUNDING! No FUNDING? No support! NO SUPPORT? NOTHING WOULD GET DONE!

Without anything, to get done, the concept, shatters. The very idea and method shatters. Pourpose defines action.

What if we were all dependant on ourselves and helpfull others? No work for the middle class? No buying anything from stores? What do THEY have now!

NOTHING! The upper and lower class would have to pick up their ass and do SOMETHING about it... or they would fail! And possibly, die!

EVERYONE WOULD BE EQUAL!

Not only is this plan workable, its not violent, bloddy, hard to do, "treason", its within our constitutional rights, its brillant, soild and perfect for crushing the foe.

The greatest victories... Are won by shattering all that opposes you, wihtout ever raising a finger.

PERFECT! Its so brillant, I can't stand it. Tell me what you guys think, please...

The middle class workers work for everyone. Those beside, below, and more importantly, above. Change this. We should work instead.. for eachothers preservation and well being.

Thankyou all for being patient and reading. Feed back would be amazing.
-Going underground soon.
TheeJester ( Thats right... THEEJester...)

First edit, content and quailty. Second edit? Forgot to include the end time. 10:10 PM EST roughly... xD
[edit on 18-12-2008 by TheeJester]

[edit on 18-12-2008 by TheeJester]

join