It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I going crazy??????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
PLEASE research Tom Hon, Steve Quayle, David Flynn, Joye Pugh.
You can do a search on youtub or google videos.
I believe you

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by themystic123

Given that you have been diagnosed as bipolar it is likely a mental condition. I don't really think it is all that big of a deal really. Is she the the devil? No! It is just some random thought you are having.

My personal opinion is that you really don't like the movies she is suggesting and the voices in your head are just a way of that thought being projected to yourself. Please do yourself a favor and the next time she suggests that simply tell her you don't like movies that try to make statements about religion! I say that assuming the movies make you have thoughts that are uncomfortable to you. Is that true?

Unless you actually *believe* that she is a bad mother and a bad person based on tangible hard evidence. If you really believe that then stop being her friend. Otherwise, keep on being her friend and ignore the voice. If the voices start to interfere with your lifestyle or if you are going to lose friends over nothing but what a voice is telling you, then seek medication. After all, this voice is of completely unknown origin and there is therefore every reason to DISTRUST it.

I think of what I would say if some random person came up to me and said "oh your friend named X is a horrible person". I would have to try hard to avoid a fistfight with that person! If they spoke to me while faking the voice of friend X I would be pissed beyond belief.

Now there is also some chance that your friend is having bad thoughts about herself. That would be sad if so, and rather than break up with her you should offer some emotional support.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You have to stop smoking pot. Not a lot of people know this but THC, the active ingredient in pot has hallucinogenic properties, although mild it does exacerbate (make worse) underlying psychological problems like paranoia, and schizophrenia.

Do not blame your friend for these things that are happening to you. Maybe she wasn't a good friend, but that just means maybe you shouldn't hang out with her, especailly if she is making you (indirectly) paranoid.

Try to think positively, and know that there are some miracle medicines and therapy out there that will help you.

You have to start talking to a therapist.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by themystic123

It sounds like you need to take a break from this couple. Familiarity can lead to contempt. In other words, hanging around them too much will lead to a strain on your relationship. Take some time for self reflection. Seek inner peace from the divine. Seek to know the character and nature of God. Taking part in his nature provides strength few come to know.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Maybe you should listen to the voices of the people posting replies to your thread instead of the voices in your head. It seems to me that you should remove yourself from the situation that you are in with the individuals you talked about.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join