It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I going crazy??????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by themystic123

It's good knowing I have a friend on here

I shall take your suggestion. elf promise???

Its good for me to Mystic, I have U2U you, if you look at the top of the screen you will see a list of buttons, next to MemCenter you will see U2U

Now because you don't have enough points you cant reply, but that's OK for now.

You will be able to contact me if you want to, just look at the U2U.

Thank you for letting me be your friend Mystic its very kind of you.

Kind thoughts,

Elf.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Yes Mystic, I've "U2U" with Elf and they are a very stimulating person to U2U with.

(insider joke with Elf)

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
From one bi-polar to another- if you are hearing voices go talk to your psychiatrist, especially when you are off your meds. Bi-polars tend to quit taking their meds when they feel good. What you think is happiness might just be a manic episode. You are playing with fire. Please get help.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Unfortunally too many are fooled into believing such psychological rubish. They fail to see or understand that psychology is more theory then fact. Sure if I load you up on drugs it's going to dampen effects, but that is not a resolve.

If you're looking to turn back that can be done, but if you're looking to move foward it is also suported by psychology. There are many means of psyhology. I personally believe in behavorist psychology, that's the most sane and objective.

Under the understanding of true psychology "inner voices" are only a bad way of expressing inner dilogues with one's self. If someone says I "reason within my self deeply on major issues" they are sane but if they say "I talk with the voices in my head about things" they are not sane.

It's a load of rubish.

Psychology is rubish

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am not talking about PSYCHOLOGY. I am talking about PSYCHIATRY. Bipolar mood swings, which may include hearing voices is a chemical imbalance. I am 100% certain I would be dead if I played around with my medications. Psychiatrists are pill doctors, psychologist are therapists.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Bi-Polar is nothing more then a bad habbit understands behavorists. Of course if you Push yourself to the way of unrealistic joy through elation states of mind addressed as manic behavior, you'll not be able to suport such illusions you've created within your mind for long and that will make you swing back into depression.

Medication doesn't help.

Accepting the sadness instead of trying to run away and learning not to push yourself to hights of unrealistic happyness stops the swinging for good.

If you push on your skin your skin will bruse. This doesn't mean you have a blood imballance.

States of mind effect brain chemistry. Of course "those people" have chemical imbalances because they have created them through a series of swings that are controlable through psychological conditioning.

Everything from eating, sex and death, including things that are "not real", create brain chemistry flux within the mind and if I did nothing but push sex and eating upon myself of course my brain chemical would go out of wack.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

You personally I believe are the most delusional and self agrandizing, without a knowledge of what you are talking about person on ATS I have seen in a while,

And that truly is saying something.

Very sad, does not like watching children playing with matches...

Especially in someone else's house.

Elf

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
I am not talking about PSYCHOLOGY. I am talking about PSYCHIATRY. Bipolar mood swings, which may include hearing voices is a chemical imbalance. I am 100% certain I would be dead if I played around with my medications. Psychiatrists are pill doctors, psychologist are therapists.

Now that is the wood from the trees as Mystic was looking for.

elf.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You and Tom Cruise would make quite a pair! I have been taking psychiatric meds since 1978. When I was not taking them I went crazy. This is not an opinion, it is a fact. Anyone who knows me would testify to the helpfulness of medication. My husband and children would tell you need to get your facts straight. They have lived a different reality than the one you espouse. I know plenty of bi-polars that would tell you the right meds make all the difference in the world. But hey, what do I know, I've only lived it.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Pleeeese know your limitations!!! You are way off and speak as though you are histrionic!!

YOU do not want to be responsible for words that can do great harm! Again, know your limitations!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

foolishness.

You all are under the illusion you know my limitations and your own abilities.

Tell you all what, I'll do my thing and you worry about your own failures.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If Kayla says she is all these bad things, then surely, don't associate with her. I get away from negative people and "bad" people as soon as possible. Don't know about voices in y0ur head. I have never had that. I DO however hear voices in other rooms, even when I am home alone. I just live with it and ignore them. If they really have something to say to me they can say it to my face. heh. Seriously, go see a psychologist, psychiatrist, counselor or whatever. This could be more than you are prepared to deal with alone. I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Just sleep with her and all will be ok...........stop worrying about the demons....

I heard their horns are overrated.......

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Are you going crazy? Why not? The rest of the world is so why not you?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
No your not going crazy. Crazy people don't know they are crazy they think they are acting normal.

If this girl affects you in a bad way then stop hanging out with her. Some people are just not good people. They bring others down and why would you want to be down.

And stop smoking weed, it does nothing good. If your trying to reach some "spiritual" or whatever type of understanding you can do it without it. Its more challanging and who doesn't like a challenge. Plus you'll eat less crap

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by themystic123

Ehm, I don't want to hijack this thread, but I have a veeery similar experience. Maybe I could get helped out as well...

I met this girl about a year ago. She is truely magical and I must say that she is so good that I got suspicious from day one. She filled a need within me, a hole in my heart so well and precise, it almost made me feel "too" comfortable. I have asked the Gods so many times what to do with her and gotten nothing but cryptic, distorted and contradicting replies.
She has a very loving family, still there has been a little messy in times past and present, but her parents are solid gold. Two brothers and a sister, all nice people. The older brother is a bit of a renegade, the younger one smart and intelligent guy (straight A's) and the older sister both beautiful and successful. So that is the background of that...

After some time, actually some days ago, I took strength to myself and expressed my feelings towards her that she is not only one of my best female friends ever, but also that I've fallen in love with her. In fact, I did so almost from day one.
She turned me down.
So I lost not only a very rare case of love, but also a rare kind of friendship.
That kind of sucked.

Anyhows, I will tell you what is strange with this woman:
She has dreamt more than once that she had made love with Satan.
She bears the "fire mark" which is a sort of birth mark that looks like a skin burn, about the size of a cigarette burn.
I asked my "Oracle Book" about her and got the reply:
"The Tea Leafs: A demon. What you want is not what you need"
I also have this feeling that she is "out of this world" and that her soul has an odd touch to it. It frightens and spellbinds me.

She herself seems totally oblivious to these facts and she is really a nice person. Maybe little of a "bad girl" but very friendly.
Still, there rests over her a great kind of sadness or melancholy- but this is not always apperent- she can also look as bright as a thousand suns.
She has been having sort of drug problems, but nothing that brands her a "junkie", she still has a job and she can pay for herself and everything. Minor problems with the law but nothing serious.

I only get this one feeling about her- that I need to save her from some cruel destiny that she does not deserve.
I want to send her to the local Mayan shaman so that he can "clean her out" if you get what I mean. She must be ridden of this discomfort.
She herself isn't very spititual, not even very verbal but her glow is there and she is at least supposed to be one of the "good guys".
I think what is about her is unfair and she does not deserve to be- what I think- under the spell of dark forces.

What should I do?
I am very sorry if I am totally OP here. I just needed to get this off my chest.

As a reply to your question; I would say that you confront this person of yours with great care. I guess I would really like to advise you to stay the hell out of this beings way if you are not 100% sure you can deal with it. Demons do walk this earth and they might overpower you with ease. Any signs that things are really getting strange and out of hand, retreat!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Elf edit.

Transference?

Mystic I am glad you took the steps I suggested. I hope you are feeling well today too.

If you want to I can ask if sad_eyed_lady who is female, and has had similar experiences to you, would be kind enough to speak to you.

I am sure you would feel safe safe chatting to her, and sharing what is happening to you.

Mystic as said let us know how you are ok?

Kind Thoughts,

Elf.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Moderator Note

ATS does not recommend or endorse seeking psychological counseling in an internet-discussion Forum. It does not endorse giving psychological counseling in an internet discussion Forum.

ATS does not profess to be able to provide such services nor can it check whether its members are certified to provide such counseling.

To the OP: If you seek help we recommend you do so with a non-virtual professional.

To the Posters: Please keep this conversation civil and stop attacking each other at once. Please handle these types of conversations with care and decorum, otherwise we will have to close the thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by themystic123

If you are hearing voices and honestly believing one of your friends is the devil then i urge you to seek medical help before you hurt yourself or your friend. If you have a history of paranoia you shouldn't be smoking dope either! Just go and see a doctor, don't panic or worry about it. The bad part about all this is that when you start thinking someone is the devil then violence may not be far behind.

Please go and see a real life doctor.

I wish you the best of health.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join