It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I going crazy??????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by themystic123
So, your saying that I'm having a probelm with myself and I'm projecting it to myself with her? Literally? As in somewhere in my conciousness is actually projecting this outward? Or is more it's in my head and I'm projecting mentally within my mind?

Oh trust me Mystic Incarnated is crazier than me at my most craziest.

Incarnated gets confused sometimes about these things but you and I seem to be on the same sort of wavelength

I have been in a Hospital with real crazy people some years ago, my meds were wrong, I do know how you feel now.

Elf.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by themystic123

Dude, forget demons and mysticism, if you got voices in your head you need to get some sort of therapy. The devil is a figment of christian imagination and not an entity involved with your friend.

Leave the drugs alone and go talk with a doctor for your own good, you have problems and have taken the first and hardest step by admitting so.

Well, my whole family has bipolar so it wasn't surprising...

This very well could be all in my head and I need to go to get some help.

I'm just getting to my wits end.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

First off I will let you know Im a fish, born of march 11th. So that will give an idea of what sign I am too.
Secondly, its never a good idea to tell folks you have smoked some weed, and got voices. Yeah, your really not going to help your case to much with that.. Id leave it out next time.

So you want to know who she is?

She is you. We all have darker selfs.. Its what makes us who we are.
You need to learn more balance in your life.. I dont like using words like evil, and good. I prefer darkness vs the light, or balanced, and unbalanced.

You need to learn how to handle yourself, and how to understand yourself better.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To get things straight, are you male or female?

What exactly is her voice saying? Are you having a conversation with it?

You can always just ignore it and tell her to shut up. I used to hear a female voice telling me what to do or warning me not to do something.

One time she called me on the phone.

One of the Mods here have also mentioned this and is apparently highly functional. I watched Beautiful Mind quite a few times because I was told I was like him. I wasn't sure if that was a compliment though

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well, my whole family has bipolar so it wasn't surprising...

This very well could be all in my head and I need to go to get some help.

Look at the first post i did on this page 2.

I think you could be onto something because I felt better straight away, when I made that phonecall and went to see my Doc, he gave me new pills, i slept so well that night the first time for months!!

A couple of days later i felt, and thought like I used to before anything started.

I think you are right Mystic. Well Done

why not do it now?

Kind Vibes

Elf.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

I haven't been taking the medication. I haven't taken it in like 6 to 9 months and even then it wasn't regularly. So, I'm unsure if it's connected with that. It could be.

The voices have happened very recently, and it's going on even as I type.

As you said earlier mystic, you are very happy generally which is good, and something to think about a lot, but happy in yourself, whilst calm and relaxed, like a sleepy I happy I like best.

Why did you stop taking the Meds my friend?

Did you choose to, or did the Bi Polar get better and the doctor stopped them?

I am feeling happy that you are relaxed and happy to now.

Elf.

I just stopped taking them.

About two or three months ago, things were bad. I was having mood swings like crazy and was depressed in general. But, I found my purpose in life and now I feel very focused.

Thank you for your input my friend, I just trying to make sense of it all.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
To get things straight, are you male or female?

What exactly is her voice saying? Are you having a conversation with it?

You can always just ignore it and tell her to shut up. I used to hear a female voice telling me what to do or warning me not to do something.

One time she called me on the phone.

One of the Mods here have also mentioned this and is apparently highly functional. I watched Beautiful Mind quite a few times because I was told I was like him. I wasn't sure if that was a compliment though

I'm female.

She's just like "This is REAL. LISTEN!!!" and I try to listen but I can't hear really. And it just says... stuff. Idk. Nothing like burn the house down!! lol but it's there- her husband's voice usually is yelling but I still can't hear what's being said

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

First off I will let you know Im a fish, born of march 11th. So that will give an idea of what sign I am too.
Secondly, its never a good idea to tell folks you have smoked some weed, and got voices. Yeah, your really not going to help your case to much with that.. Id leave it out next time.

So you want to know who she is?

She is you. We all have darker selfs.. Its what makes us who we are.
You need to learn more balance in your life.. I dont like using words like evil, and good. I prefer darkness vs the light, or balanced, and unbalanced.

You need to learn how to handle yourself, and how to understand yourself better.

I'm putting everything out there cause it could be important in explain what's going on...

She's me? To what extent? What am I supposed to learn from this?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

About two or three months ago, things were bad. I was having mood swings like crazy and was depressed in general. But, I found my purpose in life and now I feel very focused.

A bit like me then my friend.

What purpose have you found then, what is your mission?

I think you are making sense, I was very lost but getting help really made it all clear.

Do you have your doctors number still?

Now you will find relieved if you ring him, as I did mine, and ask for a medication review.

Take your diary so he can give you the right ones that wont make you feel depressed, but focused as you are, so you can complete your purpose.

I am so glad I did and I am getting closer to fulfilling my mission now Mystic friend.

Elf.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

A bit like me then my friend.

What purpose have you found then, what is your mission?

I think you are making sense, I was very lost but getting help really made it all clear.

Do you have your doctors number still?

Now you will find relieved if you ring him, as I did mine, and ask for a medication review.

Take your diary so he can give you the right ones that wont make you feel depressed, but focused as you are, so you can complete your purpose.

I am so glad I did and I am getting closer to fulfilling my mission now Mystic friend.

Elf.

To uncover truth. But with this whole issue, I don't want to miss the forest for the trees.

I will talk to my doctor about the meds...

Thanks for your help.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Since it isn't so clear and they aren't actually talking to you as in a second person, than it doesn't sound supernatural. Tell us how you're sleeping etc.

I was taking trazodone to sleep and it worked very well for awhile, but it didn't mix with any other meds for me. Now I take 25mg of seroquel to sleep..which is my limit for that med.

Lamictal is also used for bipolar and for seizures. Other health isues and symptoms might also be helpful for diagnosis such as food and additive sensitivities.

Here's one as an example that I've noticed.

www.salicylatesensitivity.com...

Check your symptoms against those mentioned on this one site.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So, your saying that I'm having a probelm with myself and I'm projecting it to myself with her? Literally? As in somewhere in my conciousness is actually projecting this outward? Or is more it's in my head and I'm projecting mentally within my mind?

Both but more the "in your mind" is the best way to look at it. If you only understand it in the basic 3-world understanding there is:

The Overworld, heavenly things and connectivity with higher natures.
The World, the physical reality were you eat, drink and go to the bathroom.
The Underworld, the lower nature, bease of evolutionary process.

Our basic reality is in "The World". This is where we interact. However we are connected in the under and over worlds in some ways.

There is something bubbling up from your underworld that is being projected into your world because you mind is trying to reach higher states of the overworld. These can be seen as chains that keep your soul locked to the evolutionary animalistic nature of things, the evil unwanteds, and you must be willing to face your echos of evil so that you might rise above it all.

To distract you from the issues your animalistic nature is projecting those unwanted things within you as a reflection of evil on to another so that you'll not only not face yourself but you'll also ruin a friendship.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

Since it isn't so clear and they aren't actually talking to you as in a second person, than it doesn't sound supernatural. Tell us how you're sleeping etc.

I was taking trazodone to sleep and it worked very well for awhile, but it didn't mix with any other meds for me. Now I take 25mg of seroquel to sleep..which is my limit for that med.

Lamictal is also used for bipolar and for seizures. Other health isues and symptoms might also be helpful for diagnosis such as food and additive sensitivities.

Here's one as an example that I've noticed.

www.salicylatesensitivity.com...

Check your symptoms against those mentioned on this one site.

I for the past month I've been sleeping for 5-7 hours a night.

I can hear it but I feel very scared about listening or talking back to them.

I'll look at the site.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

To uncover truth. But with this whole issue, I don't want to miss the forest for the trees.

I will talk to my doctor about the meds... elf

Thanks for your help.

I have added you as a friend on here Mystic

You are helping me to Mystic thank you.

Sometimes when there is soo much stuff to figure out, it can be tricky to see what is real and not real in life Mystic with our feelings and other people.

Many people discover the truth, get to that place of knowing and getting it, when they have a plan to get there.

When I dont plan I find I just go from one tree to another, not even knowing which forest i am in sometimes
, so I like to make notes of what i have to do and set a time to do it.

Many people find this helps them to get there, to write down what they want to find out and what things they have to do, and tick them off one by one.

So you could if you want to make a list of things to do to get to the truth, and things you have to do.

Try putting contact doctor on the top for med review, I was wandering for ages until i did that, then I wrote all the things under that I would do to get to the truth when that was sorted first.

Do it on real paper and pen and then you will be able to look at it to remind you when you think about other things Mystic.

Kind thoughts to you.

Elf.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

We thank you for your honesty.. But in all messures this is kinda out of my hands here.. I dont wish to say anything that would otherwise manipulate your already manipulated mental state..

I suggest seeking your doctor out, and getting it worked out that way..

But if you must know what I mean about she is you..
If you hear voices in your head.. Like I have all my life.. You will learn those voices are a part of you.. Not demons, not anything other than an expression of yourself trying to understand yourself..

Best of luck.. Listen to my friend Elf..

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Both but more the "in your mind" is the best way to look at it. If you only understand it in the basic 3-world understanding there is:

The Overworld, heavenly things and connectivity with higher natures.
The World, the physical reality were you eat, drink and go to the bathroom.
The Underworld, the lower nature, bease of evolutionary process.

Our basic reality is in "The World". This is where we interact. However we are connected in the under and over worlds in some ways.

There is something bubbling up from your underworld that is being projected into your world because you mind is trying to reach higher states of the overworld. These can be seen as chains that keep your soul locked to the evolutionary animalistic nature of things, the evil unwanteds, and you must be willing to face your echos of evil so that you might rise above it all.

To distract you from the issues your animalistic nature is projecting those unwanted things within you as a reflection of evil on to another so that you'll not only not face yourself but you'll also ruin a friendship.

How do I face it once and for all?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Oh trust me Mystic Incarnated is crazier than me at my most craziest.

I'll agree with this person Mystic. I am far "crazier" then they are.

However it is only the cowardly and weak that can not compleat a road when it is stepped upon.

"Crazyness", confusion, is like a long dark tunnel. The cowards and weakinglings turn back because they are unwilling to face their fears or their selfs. However if you push through the darkened tunnel you'll come out the other side. The other side of crazy is clarity and understanding beyond anything avilable to cowards or weaklings.

I am therefore much crazier then most as I've made it through the darkness and confusion.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I will talk to my doctor about the meds... elf

Thanks for your help.

I have added you as a friend on here Mystic

You are helping me to Mystic thank you.

Sometimes when there is soo much stuff to figure out, it can be tricky to see what is real and not real in life Mystic with our feelings and other people.

Many people discover the truth, get to that place of knowing and getting it, when they have a plan to get there.

When I dont plan I find I just go from one tree to another, not even knowing which forest i am in sometimes
, so I like to make notes of what i have to do and set a time to do it.

Many people find this helps them to get there, to write down what they want to find out and what things they have to do, and tick them off one by one.

So you could if you want to make a list of things to do to get to the truth, and things you have to do.

Try putting contact doctor on the top for med review, I was wandering for ages until i did that, then I wrote all the things under that I would do to get to the truth when that was sorted first.

Do it on real paper and pen and then you will be able to look at it to remind you when you think about other things Mystic.

Kind thoughts to you.

Elf.

It's good knowing I have a friend on here

I shall take your suggestion.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

First off, you realize it is a path of awakening. Every path isn't a place but a journy. There will always be another issue to pop up. That's the path of perfection and until perfection is achieved, long time and far away, there will always be another self to face.

However if you're addressing this reflective phenomenon, I can only speculate of the cause. Maybe it is that your animalistic nature is attracted to her husband and your higher side is trying to reflect to you how negitive of a behavior that is. Assuming something as such is the case you'd have to make peace with that within yourself. You'd think you are a "bad" person because such drives have arised within your animalistic nature, but having to face such things makes you a better person. You'd have to enbrace the animalistic nature of desire, then take away it's power over you, and in this way you'd not act upon it and thus you'd win. However without knowing the truer nature of the phenomenon I again state this is only speculation.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

First off, you realize it is a path of awakening. Every path isn't a place but a journy. There will always be another issue to pop up. That's the path of perfection and until perfection is achieved, long time and far away, there will always be another self to face.

However if you're addressing this reflective phenomenon, I can only speculate of the cause. Maybe it is that your animalistic nature is attracted to her husband and your higher side is trying to reflect to you how negitive of a behavior that is. Assuming something as such is the case you'd have to make peace with that within yourself. You'd think you are a "bad" person because such drives have arised within your animalistic nature, but having to face such things makes you a better person. You'd have to enbrace the animalistic nature of desire, then take away it's power over you, and in this way you'd not act upon it and thus you'd win. However without knowing the truer nature of the phenomenon I again state this is only speculation.

Thank you. I understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join