It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Freemasons have infiltrated everything?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Please educate yourself on the New World Order, obviously if you are on this website you are on the know. Let the information flow. The Freemasons, globalists, Illuminati surround every aspect of our lives. This is just another example.

Please watch this video. Thanks.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I don't think it's so much a conspiracy that the Masons have infiltrated everywhere, I think it's more that Masons are people who stand above all others. Their desire to be better, puts them in places of influance and therefore, they are where success and power might be.

This does not mean it's a conspiracy. It's not that they are placing Masons in these positions for corruption.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think your question would be more accurate if you reversed it:

* "Has 'everything' infiltrated Freemasonry?"

To which the answer would be, yes at some point or another....That is the way that it is intended to be, a safe haven for like minded individuals to come together and discusss what ails them without persecution from outside sources.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divas4Truth
Please educate yourself on the New World Order, obviously if you are on this website you are on the know. Let the information flow. The Freemasons, globalists, Illuminati surround every aspect of our lives. This is just another example.

Please watch this video. Thanks.

www.youtube.com...

White text on those type of backgrounds make things horribly difficult to read, but from what I could tell the only actual quote which genuinely referred to masons was the first one.

I also think you are confusing freemasonry and the Illuminati. Two different groups. The Bavarian Illuminati are dead and the group has been dead for some time, but if you must believe that someone is engaged in a plot for world domination it wouldn't be the masons and none of the people in the pictures are masons (Paul, Bush, etc.).

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Divas4Truth

The more a mason gives.

The more a mason will receive.

They give a hell of a lot to society and get it thrown back in their faces yet they still persist without need for recognition.

You get what you give. This works whether you are a mason or not a mason.

In anything in life there will always be a bad egg that just cannot change or be stopped without taking free will away.

Doesnt mean everything can be tarred with the same brush.

If someone steals from a shop in the general public does that mean all the public are thieves???

There are two sides to every coin.

Do not be so quick to judge what you do not know.

For the record I am not a mason but this is my understanding of what the basics are.

Read some of the bible for clues if you seek instead of listening to others opinions all the time. You can lead a horse to water..........

The NWO is a completely seperate topic however.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

I gather that you're a Freemason from your picture. First off, the other quotes do have significance, but you cannot admit it since that would be giving away secrets. I happen to know masons who claim that there is no time and another catch phrase is "travel light" and to "travel east."

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
They will crash financial markets......create a bio chemical condition ....remember the article 20,000 troops in USA by 2011...to control civil unrest and bio chemical attacks...

You will be quarantined...and sent to gas chamber...or choose your own death...be creative...they will than say no food ohhhh my.....you will make a line for food and water...and off you go to the gas.....

you wont bite the hand that feeds you...when it comes you have already been conditioned to accept it...their will be no revolution....

2007-08 alot of the movie plots deal with quarantine and bombing its citizens...they are giving you the blue print sheep.......

ok why the illuminati is created by you..........

Those in power are like the sheppard they lead the sheep to sheering.....

You are the sheep..........

The resources in the world cannot continue to sustain people who contribute nothing to society......

The sheep depend on the hand that feeds them for everything...
mortgages....Credit cards...(thats money you didnt work for so why are you advancing yourself that money)....car loans....student loans....

when they layed out money on the table....which later became the housing bubble....which burst....did people take no money....did people take only what they needed...or did they take everything they could and hoard the rest....True freedom is to be self sustainable which most of america isnt...and to be responsible for your own life...you are the author ...but instead you gave control away and demanded to be led....so now they are leading its not there fault that the sheep are like alley cats...lazy not willing to hunt..to self sustain and are always asking for handouts.....

Do you know what the HUMANE SOCIETY does.....pay attention to the name...HUMANE SOCIETY....they kill alley cats everyday ...they say they do it to prevent it from suffering....because there arent enough handouts to go around...

the rules of nature cannot be changed for you....if you cannot sustain yourself...you will be dealt with....

I dont use "we" or "us"...i use "me"....when you say we or us your asking to be led....

when you give control to someone else you are at their mercy...and so they will be coming for you........

i dont need anyone on this forum to survive....or to die...having the sheep come along will only make things worst because they cant hunt...build shelter....tell me which berry is good to eat and which is poisonous....all their good for is watching mtv...and so they will perish......

rules of nature the strong survive....the weak perish.....

when they come it wont be for we...itll be for you......

Good Luck sheep.......

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminaticontrol

I gather that you're a Freemason from your picture. First off, the other quotes do have significance, but you cannot admit it since that would be giving away secrets. I happen to know masons who claim that there is no time and another catch phrase is "travel light" and to "travel east."

They may have significance - just not to/in freemasonry. The fraternity has been written about in fiction for a few hundred years, you have to remember its fiction and nothing more.

Its a myth that masons somehow cant "admit" something because it would be giving away secrets. There are three things I swore not to give away, not because they are secrets but because I am a man of my word - those are the signs, signals, and words of the degrees. You can find them in 5 minutes or less on google. Everything else I can talk about though, and I can tell you you haven't uncovered anything "secret" concerning freemasonry, and the pictures of the people you show are not masons.

For some reason every conspiracy theorist I meet uses the justification of either (a) "I've been invited to join the masons so I know what I'm talking about!" or (b) "I know a (always "high level" mason so I know what I am talking about!" These do not really give you any sort of particular insight that the general public does not have since the ritual has been exposed for about 300 years and online since the 1990s.

There are no secret "catch phrases" in freemasonry. The phrase "traveling to the east" refers to the continual search for masonic light and the progression a mason goes through to the east, which is the chair of the master of the lodge. There is no catch phrase of importance which contains "travel light" that I have ever heard of, and I've been doing this for quite a few years.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply, you cleared a few things up. I am not a close-minded conspiracy theorist. This is not my video, I just thought it was interesting. I did hear Ron Paul was a mason, though, but like most theories, I haven't seen any proof. Oh well, I just think these things are fun little mysteries. People are always saying that famous leaders are masons. Soon they will be saying Obama is a Prince Hall (I'm sure they've already started.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminaticontrol
Thanks for your reply, you cleared a few things up. I am not a close-minded conspiracy theorist. This is not my video, I just thought it was interesting. I did hear Ron Paul was a mason, though, but like most theories, I haven't seen any proof. Oh well, I just think these things are fun little mysteries. People are always saying that famous leaders are masons. Soon they will be saying Obama is a Prince Hall (I'm sure they've already started.

Yeah sorry about that, I didn't look at your name but thought for some reason you were the OP. My apologies.

I think the whole "Ron Paul is a mason" thing comes from the still photos you see where he gives people a handshake that some think is a masonic handshake. In reality though I have never seen US masons give the handshake outside of the lodge. Also, famous masons are highly advertised by lodges - its well known what Congressmen and Senators are masons (and its only a handful) because their lodges advertise their membership. Of course even if Ron Paul were a mason it wouldn't mean anything except that he was interested in esoteric philosophy and a little bit of charity!

You are most correct that Obama will be said to be Prince Hall, that started about a year ago. Its of course not true. And while it is true that lawyers and famous leaders have been masons, its not any large percent - and in fact currently there are no world leaders alive that I am aware of which are masons.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Divas4Truth

I infiltrated Tim Horton's this morning and got my self a BLT and a large Coffee...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My lodge hires people to astroTurf online nowadays.

We are accused of abuse of power so often that we now have paid bloggers on 'local' blogs so as to discourage people from investigating us.

It has become quite expensive, but it is necessary to keep you in the dark.

Please enjoy the company of our paid disinformants who are operating on this site.

They have also been instructed to answer any serious questions you may have. Aren't we so great, providing this service for you?

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Dreemer]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
NO, the illuminazi infiltrated the FreeMasons. The Freemasons have no idea what they have gotten into until after the 33 degree, and they still don't know what they have gotten into until they are under mind control after that. Goes 360, think about it!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

You've got to be a dumbass to be brain washed! How can people who are not in masonry know more about it than actual participants?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Level_Head

It is called compartmentalization, just like in the freaking military, or the ufo coverup. Check out illuminati, dumbass!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Level_Head
reply to post by stardust1955

You've got to be a dumbass to be brain washed! How can people who are not in masonry know more about it than actual participants?

Probably because we are not blind folded. If you are a normal Christian you have already found the Light and the Light has a name. His name is Jesus Christ. So tell me, why would a "Christian" Mason need to be led around like a scared dog with a blind fold on?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NIV21
So tell me, why would a "Christian" Mason need to be led around like a scared dog with a blind fold on?

Because its a fraternity and all fraternities have silly hazing initiation rituals.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Its a tradition and the blindfold is in place so that you have no preconceived notion about what is about to happen. You really have to experience it to understand. My point is, I wasn't brain washsed and neither is anyone that I know. I am a Christian and nothing in Masonry violates my obligation to Jesus Christ. As for terms like "travel east" or "travel light" i've heard them used before but it isn't a secret code or anything. When these phrases are used it is in reference to Masonic information or knowledge. Learning should never end , hence the word Traveling.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
reply to post by Level_Head

It is called compartmentalization, just like in the freaking military, or the ufo coverup. Check out illuminati, dumbass!!!!

One major flaw in your theory: Freemasonry isn't the military, or the government. It is a not for profit organization, and there is not 1 example of such an example using compartmentalization.

And it still begs the question: How do you know SO MUCH about the fraternity when its own members dont? If we are compartmentalized out and know nothing, how is it possible that you even know 1 thing about it? The theory falls flat on its face.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join