It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weapons permit and sit-X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Okay so I've ben debating on getting a CWP but then I got to thinking.
Say the Super-Fabulous NWO comes to pass with thier fancy enslavement of anything that inhales their radioactive air and thier flambouyant one world currency can such. In order to control the popualtion woudlnt the first thing they do is revoke and ban any form of personal weapon ownership by a civillian? AND wouldnt they get the records of all people who've obtained a CWP and take a visit to that individual's home?

I mean it just a theory but it seems that gettng a CWP would be the best way to let the Goverment/Illuminati/NWO/Oprah you own a firearm(s).

Any toughts?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You answered your own question, the last thing anyone should be doing is registering their defensive weapons with the authorities. the chances are just before SITX or TEOTWAWKI happens and things are only at the " bad" stage the authorities will sieze your guns.

After SITX / TEOTWAWKI you wont need a permit.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

My prob right now is getting my hands on an unregistered gun.I say screw it if tshtf then what do I care if I have no permit...if anything I don't want them knowing I am armed.Thats for me to know and them to find out.
Don't get caught with it tho.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can't find the statistic but there are approximatly 200 milion usable weapons in the possesion of Americans. Of that number something like 60 mil are registered. To go door to door here to confiscate and think that they will get no reaction from the citizens is delusional. Those that think all of us are sheep and would roll over are sadly mistaken! In the last two months the numbers of first time buyers of firearms has never been greater. People are waking up to the fact that our government is wrong in the anti-firearm agenda and are voting with their pocketbooks. These people will not just hand over their arms that they feel are their right to own to protect themselves from what ever threat that might become real.
Zindo

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Buy a long gun or shotgun. In nearly every state, private sales of those types are not registered. If not, have a relative living in one of those states that alow it, buy one for you and make a gift of it to you. I recomend a shot gun. Buy some slugs and some buckshot along with heavy 4-6 shot shells.
Zindo

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I am Canadian....I can't get a gun without all the paperwork and its not easy to find a good blackmarket source.They all want to sell me a handgun which I am not interested in.I would rather have ahunting rifle rather then a close combat handgun.
I am screwed unless I find an oldtimer who doesn't believe in registering and one that believes in protecting yourself in the bush.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Below radar is the best place to fly...

Buy at gun shows, from relatives or friends... Keeping off the paper trail is going to be best. Can never be too safe.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Sorry, I just saw the Canada connection. Well, maybe you should move south then!!!
Even non- residents can own long guns here in most states. Hope you find something. You may need it!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I will definately need it...thats the problem.I thought about a trip to the U.S. but can't figure out how to get it across the border and if I want to even attempt that.
I am sure I will find a way as I always do.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Last time I was across the Canadian border, the "inspection" was a joke. But then again, what would happen if you were caught? I imagine gun smuggler isn't something you'd want attached to you.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It would seem if the mexicans can cross in the south end of US, it seems with more boarder to the north there would be more places to cross. When there is a will there is a way!

[edit on 18-12-2008 by guliver]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

I think owning a weapon permit far outweighs any fears of the government knowing you own a firearm.

The consequence in the states for unlicensed firearm is potential conviction of a federal offense if I am not mistaken.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

Its only hand guns in most states that must be registered! To get caught with one in somestates is a big deal but manydo not register handguns and mear possesion is not illegal. Carrying is another point though! CCW is needed in all but two states, Alaska and New Hampshire!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
CCW is needed in all but two states, Alaska and New Hampshire!

Zindo

In NH it's needed if you dont want to open carry or if you want to carry loaded in your car.

VT doesnt have any CCW permits as far as I know. You can just take your gun, put it under your shirt and head out the door.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Indeed. I assumed he was considering a hand gun for concealment purposes.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Woops, yup, its Vermont not New Hampshire, DUH!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just because you have a CWP does not mean you have to register your firearms. At least not in my state (Florida). If someone came to get my firearms based on the fact that I have a CWP that would be silly considering I could have sold it.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Having a CWP in the first place is plenty enough 'probable cause' for them to rip your home apart searching and make your life a living hell albeit temporarily.

After all, why have a CWP if you arent going to own any weapons? That would be silly. The CWP means you're registered even if your gun isnt.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm just saying the fact that you have a CWP does not guarantee that you have a gun. You could always say that you gave it away or sold it.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It is ironic that if we do go to Martial Law, that that is when law abiding citizens would most need them for self defense. But a) they cant trust the populace in general as there will be civil disturbances and b) they cant differentiate who is law abiding and who is not. That will be a sad day for American when they (TPTB) consider US Citizens the enemy.

As to a confiscation scheme...it will be easier with a multi million civilian security defense force (especially if the population is evactuated for quarantine when the avian flu strikes an area and you cant take them with you but they can have a warrantless search of your home while you are being "quarantined and processed". They wouldnt have to pay the help (cd force) much if they turned a blind eye to looting and pillaging of other valuables that they might find (back to the middle ages w the Kings Men).

new topics

top topics

join