It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadows in the Dark.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Guys this happened to me a couple of minutes ago. I got up from my desk to go to the kitchen to get a glass of milk and the lights were off and I swear I saw a shadow of what looked like a person standing in my kitchen in front of the fridge. I turned around to look for the light switch and when I glanced back I swear that the shadow moved and after I turned on the lights I looked again but it was gone. It really freaked me out. But the funny thing is this is the 3rd time this has happened to me. Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

[Edited on 21-1-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
yes quite a few times usually with a sense of something watching, I have usually put it down to a trick of the light or after effects of my (now stopped) lifestyle.

were the other two incidents the exactly same? where were you when the others occured? is it always at home or does it happen elsewhere?

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That's freaky,Ocelot.Does anyone know if you could trap a shadow person in a crystal?

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Cassini the 3 times this has happened it was in my house. One time during the daytime and twice at night.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
You don`t think it could like that lady who had that China cabinet whihc was haunted, could it be a haunted fridge, or has it happened in other places in the house?

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I saw a scientific tv program that showed that magnetic fields can make you think there is a presence and anything that can induce small vibrations of the eye can make you think you see people but always out of the corner of your eye.Does it disappear when you look directly at it?

You may not know that there is a source of vibration near you.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
2 of the times I saw the outline of what looked like a person. And It was at different places in the house. Never in the same place. The other time I saw it or whatever it was outta the corner of my eye.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Think about this there could be another person in your house. With modern technology you could have some one watching you with tiny cameras now your day to day patterns. Set a system to worn him/her if you were close to them and know the perfect places to hide in your house places that you don�t even know about. Maybe in an attic.

Or maybe some thing that can hide in shadow. I mean if your some kind of commando sniper you probably know how to hide in shadows that most people wouldn�t think you couldn�t hide in. Know imagine if there was some thing that had being learning this type of thing for thousands of years. Some thing that knew human visual capability better then we did. That could just hide in the corner of vision and that the closest look ever got of it. And if we do get a better look they kill that person (think of all the Mysteries disappearances and killings and the ones that cops have put the blame on innocent people just to close the case �like the rule that you should look to the immediate family�).

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ocelot, what do you think it is? Is your house new, have a history which might mean a haunting? I quite like the vibrations idea, but perosnaly prefer the thought that it may be people in other dimensions which resonate very close to you.

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is the first time I've ever heard of a person seeing a shadow person head on. I have seen some, but always out of the corner of my eye.

Always in the dark. Always at night.

I've heard voices at night too. Calling my name, like a loud wisper. I've noticed people following me. One person followed me to my driveway, stopped watched me get into my house, and sped away. I have seen some wierd stuff, especially lately, with the increasing number of planes everywhere.

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"I've noticed people following me. One person followed me to my driveway, stopped watched me get into my house, and sped away" sounds a bit worrying Joe.

has there been an increase in hilcopters as well as planes??

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yes, infact there has been. I have seen more than 10 planes in the sky over my house at one time. Some helicopters too far to see any markings, most of them were black, one was white, another blue.

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well cassini my house is not new. As a matter of fact the lady who owned the house I live in now died last year. She apparently grew up in the house. Maybe she is haunting the place.... who knows. All I know is it freaks the hell outta me every time it happens.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Ocelot, can`t let this old bird scare you, if it is her shes obviously not anything to be scared of, sounds quite harmless. I know someone with a haunted house, they are just nice and polite to the ghost, guess it was her house before yours and it never hurts to be polite now does it?

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I guess you're right
. I should just tell her to walk into the light and get the hell out of my house (jk)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ocelot

I think shadow people are demons. Be careful.

new topics

top topics

join