It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, I am glad to have found you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I came upon this site by hearing John Lear talk about it. I had no idea of what I was getting myself into.
I have spent so many hours reading and researching the information here, this is a wonderful site.

My entire take on the world, and reality for that matter has shifted. I was one that took what the MSM said as gospel. You can imagine how this has shaken the foundations of many of my beliefs about government.

I enjoy ancient history and have always loved anything to do with space. How great it is to find a place where others see the connections I have thought existed between the two for so long.

I hope to become and active member here.

red

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hi Red,

The more the merrier I say! Welcome to ATS.

It’s kind’a like an ambulance trip to the hospital - A wild ride - but a must do when you need to get to the bottom of things!

*P*E*A*C*E*

PS - Great Sig by the way!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Glad you found us.

There's a lot of things to wrap one's mind around here; perspectives that range from the sublime to the ludicrous. An all you can eat buffet for the thinking person.

Here's some links to help you find how things work here, and to help folks adjust, answer a few questions, and settle in. Also, here's the T&C , which is important in understanding the :hows and whys" of the way we do things here.

Again, welcome to your new home.

See you on the boards.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi, you will find many friends here.

Welcome aboard and hello from the UK

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Welcome Red! It is a pleasure to have you here! I hope you find all you are looking for and are ready for fun times here!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

have fun and hope to see you around the forums

coming from another Brit

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS redhead57!
I too am glad that you found us. Welcome to the rabbit hole.
I agree that being here does much to change ones perception of their world. But I think that is a good thing, because it causes you to question instead of following blindly.

My favorite part about ATS is that you will find all sorts of personalities here, and that makes for some well balanced discussions. (Event the ones that get a bit heated.) The awesome moderation done here also helps to curb any type of personal attacks and very ugly behavior. (Which you will see alot of on some other forum sites.)

I have been a member since 2004, and I have watched us grow from just another conspiracy website to being listed in the top ten results of a google search. There is even evidence that some MSM sites brows here to get their info. (I find that part pretty hilarious.)

We now have an interview show called ATS MIX, which if you havent checked out yet is well worth doing so. We have had some great interviews done here. I really hope you enjoy ATS as much as I have. If you have some time, check out ATS BOOK OF THREADS which lists the top important threads of each year. It is a great way to get caught up on some interesting topics.

Once again I am glad that you decided to make a home here!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Welcome. A few other suggestions to help your experience:

Don't talk about aliens, 9/11, religion, politics, or 2012 and you will have a wonderful time.

Oh, and keep an open mind and have a little fun. A little humor goes a long way when dealing with some of the more outrageous topics you'll find.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
redhead57,

Welcome aboard!

I hoped you find this site as enjoyable as I do. Don't forget to try your hand at debating topics at the Fight Club once you get settled in.

Peace.

MM

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. What fun is it if we can't have a little conspiracy talk from time to time.
Thanks for the links, I will be checking them out. I look forward to getting to know many of you. red

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
hey red what is that in you avatar..? sorry it is a bit pixelated for me to see.

No one-line!

new topics

top topics

join