It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of world is it where Jews can't trust fellow Jews?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
In a commentary on a Jewish magazine website

www.jewishjournal.com...

Rob Eshman is quoted as saying this. "What kind of world is it where Jews can't trust fellow Jews?" also saying

"In doing all this, Madoff soiled the very word, "Jew."

"Madoff even hurt hospitals and health care organizations, such as The Gift of Life, which matches Jewish bone marrow donors with patients who would otherwise die" implying that the Jews have some mythical bone marrow power that other people do not have.

Now Im writing this and I started doing research on this when I was listening to the news last night and heard a very nice older Jewish couple talk about how they were swindled by this guy. They put their WHOLE life savings in with this guy and now they are broke. I felt sad and went on my rant against scum like Madoff on the subject until they said this which shut me up in a hurry. "I cant believe a Jew would do this to another Jew" right on TV channel 7 here in South Florida. Yes they said it and my feeling sorry for them went right out the window. Thats when I did some research and found out that evidently this is a common theme.

WTF is that? So who cared about the other "non" Jews that got swindled? He should of swindled everyone just make sure the "Jews" were safe? Then you have Doug Kass on this video here ....
www.youtube.com...

saying that the "reverberations are going to be huge in the Jewish community"

Now in the article Eshman says this "Where Jews everywhere are suspect, because Jews somewhere behave like moral monsters?" In a world where Jews ARE an easy target something like this scandal does not help. But I dont think the Madoff scandal raises antisemitism however. I think it brings back to earth that people are greedy no matter what the faith is. But what does NOT help is when there is a mentality like Eshman's of "Jews all for one and one for all and screw everyone else" Its people like this that make it very easy for people to have a negative mindset. So we really ARE in a global meltdown when Jews cant even trust Jews. Maybe EVERYONE of all races and colors will wake up and realize that we need to get off this pushing paper and get back to work.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by mybigunit]

[edit on 18-12-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There are many factions of jews such as the ashkenazi and Sephardic jews and they are not very fond of each other. Take WW2, the sephard's funded the "holocaust"

link   
I think the jews are the most racist people out there.Its funny how they say they cannot believe a jew could do this to another jew.That just proved my point.
The moronic idea that someone would falsely want to identify themselves with an ignorant label like that is the problem in the world.
Jew,Black,White,Purple.....Who really gives a crap.
I think the ones who act this way should be completely ignored as it only stirs up more hate towards anybody that isn't.....(insert race here)

link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Well, well, well. What a surprising event. Well, non-Jews can't trust in them either, so I don't know what's their problem. Oh, wait. I see. They're experiencing what they gave to the world. They're betraying each other as they did with the non-Jews. Oh, my. I'm really glad for this. At least, they will tear each other appart and leave us alone for a short time.

They're the most racist people and FINALLY, they've turned against each other. Just sit back, relax and let leave them to take each other out. Leave us out from your mega-lo-man games and lies. The world can live without you. Thank you.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Americans can't trust other Americans
Mexicans can't trust other Mexicans
Russians can't trust other Russians
Catholics can;t trust other Catholics
Muslims can not trust other Muslims

HOLY COW I AM BEGINNING TO SEE A PATTERN HERE!!!

So the Jews are like everyone else is your point?????

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan

Well, well, well. What a surprising event. Well, non-Jews can't trust in them either, so I don't know what's their problem. Oh, wait. I see, they're experiencing what they gave to the world. They're betraying each other as they did with the non-Jews. Oh, my. I'm really glad for this. At least, they will tear each other appart and leave us alone for a short time.

I think greed is greed no matter what religion or race you are. What annoyed me about this is the fact that the people are insinuating that this guy should of taken the money from the non Jews to give to the Jews because if Jews betray Jews they should go to the hell that they dont believe in. Madoff to me changed my whole outlook when this happened. I believed in the Jewish conspiracy. Then when I saw that he screwed many Jews even though he was one it made me really think to myself wow maybe I REALLY have been wrong this whole time. Then I see comments like this and not I have to second guess myself again. There is a reason these people have this mindset. What is said behind closed doors to give them this mindset?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Oh, but they're considering themselves as the superior race. Well, following your list, they've mistaken. They're not chosen ones, they're also not different at all. They're just... well, ordinary thieves.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Americans can't trust other Americans
Mexicans can't trust other Mexicans
Russians can't trust other Russians
Catholics can;t trust other Catholics
Muslims can not trust other Muslims

HOLY COW I AM BEGINNING TO SEE A PATTERN HERE!!!

My point is that certain Jews seem to think that if you screw everyone else its ok but you do not by all means screw another Jew. Also the Jewish Bone Marrow thing really bugged me also.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well. Do you know what is the fact. Around 2-3% of the Christians are stealing and against moral values (Zionist Christians). In Jewish case it's 65-70%. I hope you see the pattern here. Of course it's depending from religion on a way. It's also depending from the genes what for the Jews are that damned proud. So, tell me again. Is it really not depending from religion? One religion is teaching good, while the other is teaching superiority. Superiority is creating bad values and also creating their enemies. I think it's that easy.

Oh, and also, do the following term is meaning something to you? Christians are believing in angels, in the symbols of good and 65-70% of the Jews are... well, they have demons, they're believing in demons, and they're in the lack of angels. They had, but they've exterminated them. So, I believe that's telling everything about what religion may teach to the people.

They're considering themselves as damned superior ones, while most of them worth nothing at all and just cause trouble (There are exceptions and I'm respecting those Jews. But unfortunately they're less and they're always between in the crossfire. They're also believing in angels.).

link   

Okay let's go over this again...

Certain Americans think it's okay to screw anyone but Americans.
Certain Mexicans think it's okay to screw anyone but Mexicans.
Certain Russians think it's okay to screw anyone but Russians.
Certain Masons think it's okay to screw anyone but Masons.
Certain Catholics think it's okay to screw anyone but Catholics.
Certain Muslims think it's okay to screw anyone but Muslims.

OH MY GOD, ANOTHER PATTERN EMERGING!!!

About the Bone Marrow thing, I understand the thinking and so would you if you thought about their beliefs. They believe the Messiah hasn't come yet but will come from their bloodline, like Jesus already did. So I can understand from a religious view, although wrong I understand it, why they would oppose mixing to much blood outside their lines.

[edit on 12/18/2008 by theindependentjournal]

link   
holocaust...we all think of the nazis...we never think of the bible old testament and a ritual sacrifice via burning the corpses of animals en.wikipedia.org...(sacrifice) why did they name it this? its a conspiracy itself...

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Solomons]

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

You forgot to add tm after the Holocaust. It's Holocaust tm, because it's a trademarked history event, what only they had, no one else throughout the history of mankind.

What a group of damned people.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I think the jews are the most racist people out there.

Guess you've never read any of the black liberation theology by Cones.
Or any of the white supremist crap.
Or any of the ___________.
Not that you care, but I find your comment racist.

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

Exactly.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Let me ask you a question however. What % of white people think they need to screw everyone besides white people? Blacks I know its a high % so I wont ask that. Is this thought process the Jews have is this common among the Jews or is this just a group of fringe people I guess is my question.

Also is there something mythical about the "Jewish Bone Marrow"?

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 18-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

CLICK I don't play nice with haters of races which you clearly are. I shoulda seen that sheet over your head when I entered the thread, how did I miss it?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Its ok that you find my post racist.I don't mind you having an opinion.
No I don't look at any racist propaganda of any sort.Whether it be pro black pro white pro chinese or pro anything.Thats my point...as long as you identify yourself with a small feature that you were born with and had no control over,then why be so proud.You didn't make you that race,why the need to stick together.In my opinion I think it keeps racism alive.
Its a false identity.Human is the only race....so screw all the movements about race.
Sorry if I offended you.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Read the Talmud and you'll get all your answers.

1. Be honest with your Jewish fellow and betray the goyim when you have a chance.

It's one of the major rule what they're following. Goyim is non-Jews. But as I see they've started to run wild and violating their major rule. That's their problem and that's why MSM is started to shout, Jew stolen from Jews. It's the end of their "nice" thief guild. You know, honor among thieves are not existing anymore.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan

Read the Talmud and you'll get all your answers.

1. Be honest with your Jewish fellow and betray the goyim when you have a chance.

It's one of the major rule what they're following. Goyim is non-Jews. But as I see they've started to run wild and violating their major rule. That's their problem and that's why MSM is started to shout, Jew stolen from Jews. It's the end of their "nice" thief guild. You know, honor among thieves are not existing anymore.

Do you have a source for this? Where in the Talmud does it say this?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Search term: Cheating goyim is no crime.

Here are different sources of different religions whose translated it. Somehow all of them says the same, no exception. How that can be possible? Oh, I know. All of them are against the Jews and all of them are lying. Yeah. Sure.

www.ety.com...
www.rense.com...
www.missionislam.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I also disagree that they are "the most racist people on the planet". Pretty much each culture and race has their own group to rival them.

I would call Jews isolationists, though. Although most of them don't live in Israel, isolated from the rest of the world, they do tend to stick to their own community. However, a lot of this stems from the fact that they tend to help each other out; give a job to a Jew rather than a Gentile, etc. Kind of like what Masons, Knights of Columbus, Lion's Club, etc do.

The whole Holocaust TM (I love that, by the way), is extremely annoying though. According to the official version, 6 million Jews died in the camps. But the camps killed 14 million people. 8 million, the majority, were not Jews. But some representatives of the Jewish community get extremely annoyed and cry racism when you try to point out that they are not the only people in the world who have suffered...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join