It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism - Discussion Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
After I read few posts here at ATS in the last few days, which are againt Christianity, I'm intending to start a counter thread, such as put an end to Zionism.

As many of you knows Zionists are love to play God and usually like to manipulate the events and the people to turn people against each other. And now I see the same here at ATS. So to give a little balance to ATS itself, let's speak about Zionism, about all the lies what they created, about all the events what they manipulated, about countries what they've ruined.

Let's play with open cards. Everyone knows what they did and what they're doing. Everyone knows they had connection to the two world wars, everyone knows they was behind 911 and also they're behind all the major conflicts that are on the planet nowadays.

After I see here at ATS, they're starting to turn people against Christianity, Muslims and in many cases against their Jewish fellows too, I'm intending to return the favor to these "kind" people. Let's speak about their dirty laundry. Let's speak about whose these people really are. Why they're worshiping demons and Satan itself and why they're against everything what has moral and other good values. If you want to get answer to most of your conspiracies, start research the Zionists and you'll find all your answer.

In this thread, you're free to discuss about them. Let's talk about the people, whose are intending to rule your life too. Let's talk about the people whose are believing they can play God. Let's talk about the people whose are lying and stealing day by day. Let's talk about these people whose always considering as money first and life, values, traditions as second. People, whose are believing they're above law and forming the laws to make this happen. People, whose are using all the sides as puppets, turning people and nations against each other to fulfill their great dream, to live and see Armageddon itself.

If you can connect the dots, you'll see they, the Zionist are behind everything. MSM, all the conspiracies, all the lies and delusions, destructing, thieving or as they're calling it, great liberalism. Illuminati, conspirators, all at one place, because if you see behind the set, you'll see all of these are the same. If you have any great source, feel free and add this to the thread.

EDIT: Some asked me to give few links. The desired links to show some evidences, such as Zionists are existing, they had connection to 911, what was their connection to WW2, etc, etc... all are below, in the 6th post.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
Let's play with open cards. Everyone knows what they did and what they're doing. Everyone knows they had connection to the two world wars, everyone knows they was behind 911 and also they're behind all the major conflicts that are on the planet nowadays.

Does everyone know these things? I certainly don't.

Please explain to us, with evidence, what exactly Zionists have done and what they are doing now and what you consider their connection to WWI, II and 9/11 to be, I'd be interested to read it.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Zionists are those who work for the ESTABLISHMENT of the soverign Jewish nation of Israel.

That has been accomplished. Therefore, there are no 'Zionists'.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
zionism is a politcal idealogy much like conservative or liberal,there are no more zionists except folks that would like israel to remain a state...of america
but really...the torah is completely 180 on something like israel,it was born from zionists pushing into the british and american sphere of influence in the world.I dont like how the israeli government works,but i know many israelis dont either...but ALOT of israelis truly believe that they are more important than any other race...yes israelis think they are still race
hell i know a few people from israel,but it will meet its downfall,its only a matter of time...sew enough hate and the crops will engulf you...only a waiting game..israel will not exist in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Alrighty ..... I just discovered the OPs agenda.

The OP blames the Jews for ALL the worlds problems, as you can see at the provided link, and has this lovely little item to say -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jews are evil to the core.

This thread isn't about 'zionism', it's about the OP
trolling the board and post anti-Jewish hate threads.

Move along people .. nothing to see here. :shk:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The links are below, but I'm answering to the upper post first.

Actually it's not about me, it's about Zionism. But what you quoted, that's true. Who knows me at ATS also knows that I'm against the Zionists by many real and existing reason. So, I'm not going to deny my actions at all and I'm not regret anything what I said. Normal Jews, whose have moral values, are against the Zionists too and they're not taking those things personally what I written. They know they'll be the first ones whose will be sacrificed for the greater goal of the Zionists. I'm not willing to see that at all. You're defending Zionism. You're lying about Zionism and you said Zionism is not existing. Now, do the party Kadima means something to you? I guess yes. Do AIPAC means something to you? Or ADL? All Zionist party. You know that.

Kadima.
www.zionism-israel.com...

You know, these are the people whose are eagerly wants to push the U.S. and the world against Iran. Well, now that's the Zionist party of Israel. Even if you're looking at the forums at ynet for example, you'll see that Zionism is still existing. You can see on those forums how the Israeli Zionists are intending to destroy nations to fulfill their fabricated prophecy. Just check the forums, because they're usually telling that by their very own words as they're commenting the news.

And here are the links.

Jews against Zionism (They're the Jews whose has honor and fight against these bastards)
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

Zionism and 911
www.rense.com...
www.iamthewitness.com...

911 Hijackers presumably were Zionists (There was also a related thread here at ATS)
www.realjewnews.com...

Hungary is under Zionist oppression (That's my country. That's why I'm against them. I'm not willing to see the destruction of my nation. The first part is on Hungarian, from the half of the page, it's on English.).
www.hufo.info...

Israeli Zionist President saying we're buying Hungary, Poland, Manhattan (My country is not for sale.).
www.mathaba.net...

World Zionist Organization
en.wikipedia.org...

Zionists in WW2 whose sacrificed Jews to achieve their mighty goal, Israel
www.rense.com...

Zionists against Iran
www.globalsecurity.org...

Zionism against Jews
jewssansfrontieres.blogspot.com...

Few other things about Zionists
www.prothink.org...

World without Zionism or America
www.zionism-israel.com...

Zionists role in WW1 and WW2
mailstar.net...

Zionism and WW1
digg.com...

Zionist connection
www.illuminati-news.com...

Zionism is Communism
www.venusproject.com...

And to defend the standard Jews: Zionists are not representing Jews (Also they're always merging themselves with the standard Jews to sacrifice them later.)
groups.google.com...

Zionist agenda = Illuminati
www.cephas-library.com...

Well. If they're, the Zionists are "not" existing, these articles are all about ghosts. But they're here and they're the greatest threat on the planet.

So FlyersFan, quit lying. You know they're existing and I also know that. Don't waste your time.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I believe these links will be good for a good start. If anyone has more, regarding to the Zionist progress, how Zionists are spying on other nations, how and why they're intending to destroy nations, cultures, every little thing is welcomed here.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think this thread is the product of hate, lies, and outrageous exaggerations.

It should be shut down. It has no place on ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

As many of you knows Zionists are love

I opened this thread dreading the usual anti-Jewish drivel and was pleasantly surprised to see Sheriden espousing that 'Zionists are love' in his second paragraph of the OP.

A bit extreme for me, but I like where your head is at!!

Eric

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi,

As per the invitation to post links about the OP by the OP'er, here is an excellent site that provides many links.

Peruse to your hearts content and remember, Zionists are Love!

ddickerson.igc.org...

Eric

new topics

top topics

join