It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush and Colin Powell!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well it seems that Bush really keeps it in the family.

For all of you that are going to vote don't waste your time. The presidents and people in power are elected by bloodline not balot.

sorry all forgot to provide the link. I wouldn't want to be docked any ATS points

www.ancestry.netscape.com...

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I really hope this was supposed to be funny...a possible link over 700 years ago...definate nepitism...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
that looks very interesting, but are you sure of the validity of this? do you have a link to this?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I really hope this was supposed to be funny...a possible link over 700 years ago...definate nepitism...

Nope i'm not laughing. This is as real as it gets!!!

Originally posted by dunkleskates
that looks very interesting, but are you sure of the validity of this? do you have a link to this?

Do i have a link?!?!? One of the most valid one's ever!!!!

www.ancestry.netscape.com...

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
DaTruth, according to ATS policy...where is the link to the source of this graph?

Edit....Thank you for posting it.

seekerof

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
My neighbor is colin powell's cousin, therefore descended from longshanks. I know a little of her ancestry, I'm gonna go ask her.

At least you got the jamaican part right

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Where do you see the threat in this? Have you ever looked into your ancestery up to the 1200s? How many other people do you think have? I'll bet you that there's a large amount of people who are married who are related. Does that make their relationship incest? You found a link over 700 years old. Are you implying that the Powell and Bush families have been chummy over the past 700+ years? Seems a bit unlikely, what with the Bushes being white and probably aristocratic (haven't looked into it) whereas Powell's family was black. You know, blacks and whites did get along really well in the 1800s, and early 1900s...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The information that DaTruth is providing is related to the conspiracy theories relating Powell and Bush to the Bilderbergs, secret socities, freemasonary, etc....which equates to the agenda of the NWO.

I have seen this chart before looking at freemasonary.com and other secret socities/NWO sites.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
The information that DaTruth is providing is related to the conspiracy theories relating Powell and Bush to the Bilderbergs, secret socities, freemasonary, etc....which equates to the agenda of the NWO.

I have seen this chart before looking at freemasonary.com and other secret socities/NWO sites.

seekerof

Ahh, ok. I'll back off then. Personally, I don't really believe in the NWO which has stood the test of time, but it is a valid conspiracy theory. Sorry, DaTruth, didn't get the NWO ref.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

seekerof

Ahh, ok. I'll back off then. Personally, I don't really believe in the NWO which has stood the test of time, but it is a valid conspiracy theory. Sorry, DaTruth, didn't get the NWO ref.

All good man. But really haven't you noticed how powell has stood by the Bush Family in both Iraqi wars. Byt the Way since you don't beleive in the NWO I think you should look at the back to the dollar bill. It says New Secular Order in Latin. Plus Bush Senior said that was what he was trying to do.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Uhh, Powell was the Commanding General in the 1st Gulf War there DaTruth.
Other than pertaining to NWO or secret socitiey thoeries, I am having difficulty imagining why their ancestry would be of importance.

What is your take on this "connection"?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's not that I don't believe a New World Order will emerge. Look at my sig and avatar and you'll know why. I just don't really buy into this idea that the members are perfectly content not to have the world or see their plans (set 800 years into the future?) come to pass.

I also find it odd that everyone just assumes this group bent on world domination will be successful. This selfless, for my great^12 grandkids mentality of taking over the world just doesn't work. Why would you be willing to spend your money and time in a selfless quest of making your great^12 grandkid king of the world by stepping on people and destroying society and freedoms? Seems a bit of an oxymoron to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Uhh, Powell was the Commanding General in the 1st Gulf War there DaTruth.
Other than pertaining to NWO or secret socitiey thoeries, I am having difficulty imagining why their ancestry would be of importance.

What is your take on this "connection"?

seekerof

I think that the bush clan family whatever knew that they needed a token. They just want to keeep the bloodline of power together. Remember at one point they were trying to make him run for president. That still keeps the bloodline in tact. It's a faternal bloodline so Sir Erye Coote raped some slave still keeps it in place.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It's not that I don't believe a New World Order will emerge. Look at my sig and avatar and you'll know why. I just don't really buy into this idea that the members are perfectly content not to have the world or see their plans (set 800 years into the future?) come to pass.

I also find it odd that everyone just assumes this group bent on world domination will be successful. This selfless, for my great^12 grandkids mentality of taking over the world just doesn't work. Why would you be willing to spend your money and time in a selfless quest of making your great^12 grandkid king of the world by stepping on people and destroying society and freedoms? Seems a bit of an oxymoron to me.

Isn't that what they did in England and most of the European kings did for a long time!! Remember that scene in Braveheart when the king said we will "Breed it out of them". Also that first fight was because the Lord of that area thought he could be the first person to sleep with any newly wed woman. I think that mentality is still prevalent today.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ahh, but in those situations, they were already king or lord. Also, Braveheart was a movie, but I see the point you're making.

Just to try to put it another way, are you saying that these NWO people love the orginization the way a king would love his country?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
For all of you that are going to vote don't waste your time. The presidents and people in power are elected by bloodline not balot.

This is something David Icke has spoken about numerous times. He has actually drawn the family ties between about 34 of the 43 Presidents to date.

Check www.davidicke.com for the full account.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Ahh, but in those situations, they were already king or lord. Also, Braveheart was a movie, but I see the point you're making.

Just to try to put it another way, are you saying that these NWO people love the orginization the way a king would love his country?

Kind of... They might belive that there bloodline holds some type of mystical power.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ive seen that chart before actually i saw it the night before i read this, sumthing tells me it aint true but maybe

top topics

join