2012: the movie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
This movie is sponsored by the United Nations. Why you might ask?

Because they need to let us know but cant say it directly. This movie is basically a documentary about the end of the world. It is the only doomsday movie ever to be released that has NO survivors in it. Mankind will be annihilated!

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Waldy]

can you or anyone please post proof. I cant find the link between the united nations and this movie. i tried searching. thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
this will probably be another global warming catastrophe movie just like The Day After Tomorrow, The Happening, and The Day the Earth Stood Still (even though in the original it was about people destroying everything with nukes now it is about global warming)

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've never heard of this movie. The UN is sponsoring the $$ behind it?
Wow. This is interesting stuff. I'll have to look for it when it comes out.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

the UN is not paying for the movie that guy doesnt know what he's talking about

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Calling all modern day Noah's.

Is there anybody worthy of such a title anymore??

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

There's allegedly an ark of sorts under Denver International Airport. You will have to shoot your way through to get to it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by prototism
I cant wait to wake up an December 13, 2012, and laugh in all of your faces.

You plan on sleeping with "all of" us on December 12, 2012? Better start stockpiling prophylactics. And get your shots, too.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
I get the feeling this is just gonna pass as nothing just like 2000 did and the millions of other Prophecies that have been told through the years!

Give us proof!!! You must follow this proclamation with each of the "millions of other Prophecies" that have not been fulfilled!

Can someone tell me a Prophecie that has been spot on?

"The sun will come up tomorrow." -- Little Orphan Annie

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by footfall
reply to post by FlyersFan

the UN is not paying for the movie that guy doesnt know what he's talking about

With all due respect, newbie...

how do you know?

I have no idea whether or not 2012 is funded by the UN. So, in the protocol of ATS, I will not make a claim either way. Suggest you consider adopting the same protocol around here.

Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Well spotted. I noticed that too, as I'm a huge Kubrick fan. And yes, it's extremely creepy, but it pretty much proves the whole movie's just a psy-op to scare people. Predictive programming.
There could well be problems over the next few years, but movies like this are not out to help/warn people, just to cower them into submission.

VERY IMPORTANT: The water creeping over the mountains in slow motion also directly mirrors the Shining trailer, with the blood flooding into the hotel lobby. This is no accident. This movie is made to instill fear.

-Y

Yawn. Again, if they are hoping to warn people why use horror music, and why reference Kubrick visually and aurally?

It's not good enough to say; "it was cool music so they borrowed it," the waves over the mountain are supposed to reference the blood in the trailer.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by HiAliens]

[edit on 27-12-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
with all due respect...the UN is NOT paying for this film...I work in the industry with some of the people connected with the film and it is NOT being financed by the United Nations.....

the reason this film was given the green light is simple....the topic is interesting and there's a ton of opinions about the veracity of such an event....the film was made to expose people around the world who haven't heard of the 2012 issue...and believe me, there's an absolute ton of people who have never heard a single ounce of theory on this matter.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

how about the other guy does research to prove that the UN is paying for it. and dont criticize me for disagreeing with someones rediculous claim that the UN is sponsoring the film when he provided no proof or sources for his info. why should i have to prove that he is wrong when he has not done anything but make a claim that by common sense seems far fetched without some sort of supporting proof. and i think somebody else said something about this right before this post so check that out too

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hello everyone, i am a scientist, working in MIT, but now, i am at cern, you know why. About 2012, all of you, i mean the people generally, not you here, believe that we will create a huge black hole and swallow earth. Remember what happened these days, ten years ago. Evidence from Bible showed that 2000 was, certainly the last day of earth. Don't forget titor's prediction that big disaster will come at 2015 and that we will manage to travel in time, after discovering mini black holes, our major goal. =)

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

The size of the bandwagon is directly proportional to the pocket that will benefit in the end.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This movie will be followed by a sequel: 2013.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Come on people, it's Hollywood! Disaster movies sell. This is not enlightenment, just business as usual in the world's capital of entertainment.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
2012 is only the beginning...no one really knows how it will end. But for the sake of the boy scouts "BE PREPARED"!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
2012 is only the beginning...no one really knows how it will end. But for the sake of the boy scouts "BE PREPARED"!

The question is: is 2012 a beginning of something good - or something bad? And can we be prepared for the unexpected?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

I'd not count this as "proof" however in examing this movies facts the strangness of it being released on the same day nearly worldwide did seem a little strange. There are only a few nations that it isn't the same date.
[edit on 19-12-2008 by Incarnated]

Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings (The entire series) were all released on the same day through out the world....

Why do you think that is?

One reason is to prevent pirating, the other could be so that no one has to wait months...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The film '2012' is funded by Sony. They are a pretty big company maybe you have heard of them?

Last time I checked they could just about afford to make a Hollywood film without sending a representative to appeal for UN public warning grant (whatever the hack its called).

The writers cruise sites like ATS and elsewhere, trust me I have encountered them and others from television show productions like Wife Swap and Montel.

With the disaster movie making talents of a man like Roland Emerich that completes the list of prerequisites. No government public education program required.

Why should the government want to make people aware about possible need for readiness in 2012 anyway?

Do you think they love you that much?

My post on the current marketing of the 2012 film (read: Institute for Human Continuity) and indeed the trailer itself can be found here: 2012rising.com...

[edit on 10/1/2009 by BruceF]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join