It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysteries of Sex

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Trojan_libido

I agree. I can remember having sex with my ex lover in the afternoon on the couch about 6 years ago and something very different happened. It was regular slow missionary sex. It was good, but nothing spectacular, but immediately afterwards I started crying. Sobbing, actually, and not because I was in pain or because he was mean to me. It was like my soul was crying. It was like I released all the hurt that ever happened to me in life. I WILL NEVER FORGET IT. I felt so relieved afterwards. I didn't have a physical orgasm during the actual act either.

Very hard to explain. The dude was 40 and I was 24, but I can't chalk it up to him being more experienced because I had always been involved with older men and nothing liked this every happened. So I truly believe sex has a very spiritual aspect associated with it. I hope to experience the deepest mental, spiritual great sex again.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Teeky]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Crowley and Thelemic (Enochian?) magick used sex principally to highten the effects of magick. It was used a lot to get results that they couldn't obtain otherwise.
There is detailed accounts of why and how in many of Aleister Crowleys writings. Probably the most accessible is the magick in theory and practice book, which is widely available; I don't recall wether there is real specifics in it. You may be able to find other, more encompassing and detailed writings about his sexual magick and written works on the interwebs.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I believe when 2 people are monogamous and they make love they are in perfect spiritual communion with God.

Mark 10:8 And the two shall become one flesh. So they are no longer two but one. The scripture is saying, the spirit of the man and the spirit of the woman
merge and become one. I also believe when that happens that one spirit is in perfect conversation with the Holy Spirit.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Can the spiritual essence of both individuals intermingle and what would the problems associated with this be ?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i would assume it would be desired for the mingling to happen

i wonder if there would be side effects to a spiritual combination

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hmmmmm? Sex orgies in religious practice? Where to I sign up?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

The connections would be psychic ? Like the psychic connection between twins. But how would one go about breaking that connection ?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Hmmmmm? Sex orgies in religious practice? Where to I sign up?

Hmmmmm? Sex orgies. Where to I sign up?

fixed it for ya.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have not read all the posts so forgive me if I repeat anything.There may be groups that worship sex, but none that I know of.

But a lot of pagan groups are more free and introduce sex into worship, but they don't worship sex itself.

Sex is a part of nature, so it is incorporated into a lot of nature religions. Just about everything comes from some sort of sex, no matter how simple. It is considered a gift to be able to enjoy sex. And it is a part of celebrating just like dancing, playing music, worshipping with friends, and feasting together is. It is not taboo in any way. or dirty.

Sex is believed to be a powerful too. That it is heightened energy and spiritualty, but not just by yourself, with someone else too. Like others have mentioned, there is a realm of magic called sex magic, where you can use these forces to enhance some projects you want to do.

Not all pagan groups incorporate sex into their practises. But some do. Sometimes it just happens. You have a great holiday and love fills the air. Some couples will allow their partners to sleep with others during ritual sex, because it is for religious purposes. It depends on what the couple has agreed too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join