It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people tolerate lesbians and not homosexual men?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Seems to me, men are the majority of ones to be anti-homosexual. Men don't seem to be as offended by lesbians.

I wonder why that is?

I just don't read too many 'Boycott Lesbian Business' Threads or 'Christianity and the Lesbian Conspiracy' ...

Perhaps men are ok with seeing two women in a relationship but not two men?

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Edit: nevermind, stupid post deleted by it's author, me

[edit on 12-17-2008 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I always wondered about this myself. Good topic, S&F.
For the record, I'm neither...but two girls together is like "whoa, cool"...while two guys is "eew that's sick!". Or something to that effect....

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Lesbians are tolerated more than homosexual men because the world is infested with male leaders and role models, whom are more open to the idea of lesbians (sexually attractive) rather than the idea of homosexuals (shunned amongst males).

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Because most men are horndogs as my wife likes to say....lol
Actually the only reason for this is that many men find the idea of two women together rather sexy....as long as both women are attractive.

I think an equal number of men are just as turned off by the "diesel dykes" who wear plaid and look like truckers as those who are disgusted by the idea of homosexual men.

Really though, what do I know?.....this is beyond my pay scale.

Now I can't get the image of Rosie O'Donnell out of my mind......yuck!!

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's because men parts are not made the same as a woman's and therefor your putting things in places they shouldn't go and on top of that you might be getting things put in places it shouldn't go.

Sure woman can do the same thing if they have the tools but there is doubt left to the mind as to whether they are or not and usually are not and the reason I say that is because I asked some lesbians about it that I use to know lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I only support gay marriage if both of the chicks are hot.

It's hypocracy at it's finest.

A man is supposed to be a man, He's supposed to hook up with those two hot lesbian chicks and satisfy his wild lust. Four boobs, two clams and he's the king of the world baby.

Where is two guys have none of the finer things in the world, at all.

Women are the nicest thing the good lord has ever done for this world.

Guys are, well, just other guys.

One of my favorite moments was when I hooked up with this great big bull dyke and she told me I was only the second man she had ever had. I told her she was my first. It was hilarious.

Life is not fair. Society will always condemn two men who love each other, and lust after two women who do.

I really have no problem with that.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
It's because men parts are not made the same as a woman's and therefor your putting things in places they shouldn't go and on top of that you might be getting things put in places it shouldn't go.

I believe that women cannot violate other women because there is no part of them that can go inside of the body, like with men. Oh gee that is another point entirely, but I do think its funny, two girls can pash on MTV awards but if two guys did it, there would be a big out cry.

Seems like a big fat double standard.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i don't see the big deal about two women together. it's pretty damn gross if you ask me. i don't mind gays or lesbians but i think they're much more confused than regular people on the whole.

actually i take that back, it's hard to be more confused than your average corporate joe. so i guess it's just a different side of confusion.

do you really have to ask why men are looked at worse than lesbians? haven't you ever heard a "man" that lisps a lot and talks gay all the time. testosterone and gay mixes like dogs and lettuce, it just don't happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Is there a difference between homosexuals and lesbians then?

Live and let live, I say. As long as they don't try and bugger me, I'm fine with what they get up too.

Two women together is always going to get the men going, anyway. The more the merrier!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Probably because many lesbians are not really lesbian.
The hot babes that get it on with each other are called lipstick lesbians and do so just to put on a show and to get a rise out of men.

The angry butch kind are the true lesbians, they are always ready and willing to whip out a can of whoopass, so don't piss them off.

Regardless, they don't really bother anyone.

It's the ones of the homosexual variety that act like bitchy women, always nagging, always trying to make an flambuoyant entrance that are always trying to cram anything and everything homosexual down all our throats.

That's why most people tolerate lesbian women more than homosexual men.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Not trying to get into your personal life but you wouldn't happen to be a ??? I'm only asking because no straight guy would ask that question.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
#1 Reason...

Male homosexuality leads to a disgusting deplorable society in time and women are instinctually aware of that, Female homosexuality leads to... nothing particularly tragic for everyone else.

Before you all bash my brains in just listen and really think about it.

A: Disease

Women barely ever spread STD's to each other... it's that damn garden hose of our spewing stuff all over...

okay, the only thing that keeps Men in check from a constant desire to
Mate is the sanity of women and their avoidance of the topic... (being particular about who they shag)

Left alone Men screw constantly and with far more partners

NOT ALL

But go to a gay nightclub... combine Meth or even Booze with a male sex drive unrestrained it gets Raunchy... some guys keep Hundreds of partners... That's a recipe for Disease

If your wife has sex with a woman are you at risk... no, but your husband gets buggered by a man... are you at risk... hell Yeah you are...of DEATH

Not a turn on

Then there's ANAL... your going to draw Blood in small amounts every time 2 men do it...

Not good to avoid disease

Women tend to be clean and care for themselves more... the risks of Male gay behavior...disease, many partners, involving the Poop Hole... just not a turn on for women, risk, huge risks

Before you bash me...

I was going to the Empire State building with my class when I was 8

There I saw my First Homosexual Male...1978, Gay Orgy Club time pre Aids...

Man wore a shirt on line that said:

"500 Man Fisting party"

Okay NOT HOT to a Chick... guy took 500 fists up his rear end...

That is men left alone with unrestrained sex... NOT GOOD

B: Sexual Reality

Men... despite all bravado and desire... limited sex drive built in chemical process to make us pass out

Women need... more sex, men we burn out

Your man having a Man in his life means... exhaustion, you get nada from either guy, less not more

A woman...when they wear a Guy out... keep going together, it's good sex for HER

Unless 2 guys were focused on her, not each other, she's going to end up with 2 passed out chumps instead of one

Remember... guys sexual peak is 20 Women 35

By the time your that age... man have to work at it to keep up, especially if she has had a couple of babies, giving her the orgasm flow when she is peaked out at my age is not as easy as it is when a girl is 19 and it's all new and your at no 1 position...

There is no viable sex life for a guy exhausting himself with men...

so women are

at risk

and have nothing to gain sexually

So they don't like to think of their guys going Gay

Even more

Gay Men can get sex when ever they want just like women... The world exists on Men doing WORK to impress Women...

Men start Gaying out like Women can just play... they don't need Women so much do they?

Nor do they need to advance much from, waiting tables or painting...

Not much a Womans agenda to take risks with men leaving their position of Financial Bondage is there?

Lets also add cleanliness

Some women might find the thought or image of one Man dominating another Hot

But when 2 women have se it ends in a hot sexy orgasm

2 Men... the ending can be...urrr Grotesque

Not to be graphic but when the last sight you see when your husband or lover cums with a man... might be an explosive organic Enema of a result on your bed sheets

It probably goes from Hot to Not in an instant for most women...

Things like crying in pain from rectal taring, or a giant scat moment just... isn't the same as a beautiful woman orgasming in the Clean and non Bed sheet ruining manner they do...

Lets just bring it back to "The 500 Man Fisting party Guy"

Man..can be damn disgusting... period, it's almost a favor to us that women sleep with some of us at all... Gay sex isn't Hot to Women Mostly
Worst you get from Lesbianism is a Lady with a pack of Marlboro's and a Flannel

Gay guys bring us Drag Queens and Parades and Orgies and ...yeah Diseases and non productivity and allot of social ills

A woman is just at Extreme risk if her Man is Bi on allot of levels...

The same just doesn't apply in the opposite direction... it's FAR from a double standard, there are real reasons one is hot to one sex but not the other

[edit on 17-12-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i've had about a half dozen gay friends or so and every one of them liked women, they just didn't want to deal with them. so they punk each other out, sorry it's funny but so sad.

the funniest part is when you see gay running in a family. at work there's a guy and his nephew, both gay. you just wonder how in the world does something like that happen?

it's an amazing thing, watching two men flirt with each other. i just can't imagine. i can definately understand why women would want to be gay though. or at least to have one gay relationship in their life. women actually listen to each other. (for whatever crazy reason) it doesn't take them long to see that the grass isn't any "blacker" on the other side though, huh huh huh.

it's all pretty stupid, gay or straight. women are nuts from the get-go. and men are just pricks.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Interesting thread...

Men may or may not be aware that a lot of women find the idea of to men "getting it on" to be extremely HOT!

You should check out fan fiction. You would be amazed at some of the stories people write. A lot are written by young women, but not all of them are.

And just for a good visual...the very first fan fiction story was written about none other than Mr. Spoke and Captain Kirk. Quite a pairing, huh?

Marilyn~

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

i see your point, but you're so completely wrong it's almost obscene. (which is exactly the kind of posts i like)

women are just as sexually perverse as any man could be. i don't know what planet you're from but the women on earth are friggin garden tools. you may THINK that because they hide it better that they're not bangin out their neighbors or swallowing the 10 inch pipe at the strip club but that's only because your eyes don't want to believe.

women are 10 times more devious than any man and have obviously fooled you into thinking they're somehow more "moral" when it comes to sex.

granted, your point about stds and the quick degeneration of a male society to a sex crazed ****-a-thon is well taken. but you fail to realize that it would only be a GAME to men.

if the women were in control it would be BUSINESS, jack!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I believe very strongly that sexual preference is a trait you are born with. But if you take religious prejudice out of the equation, then men are naturally very keenly interested in the thought of two women together. They find it erotic.
You'd be surprised that many women feel the same way towards the thought of two men together. So I think our response to peoples sexual preferences is hard wired as well. And because we've never lived in a truly equal world, but more patriarchal, the male values dominated as mores, religious traditions and laws.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Dude, that's too graphic, but you are right.
Homosexual men tend to be extremely open about their life style that many times the things they say are just down right uncalled for.

Contributing to a decadent society for sure.

I don't want to hear about their creative techniques, sick.

Only a homosexual would come up with a word that that rhymes with "welch"

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Marilyn

I agree with that... but not in the "Real" once they actually do it for the most part

I think the expression one of my friends used to describe that experience as witnessed by a woman was "horrified" by the time it was over.

Some fantasies like 2 women work out good (mostly aside from jealousy)

That I have done personally and SHE came off it satisfied... lol long after they buried me...

But from friends (and i've done allot of acting...don't need to say more) it's more of a rare Girl that likes it in reality by far to see her man... Weak... was one word... dominated by another man...

and theres no kicker for her... "a very lonely ending" was another way it has been described to me... no orgasm aside from masterbation, unfulfilled

No Happy Ending for the Lady

I know some girls do like it... but it is by far the minority compared to Men that enjoy seeing 2 women...

There are dominant women... but mostly guys I have known that like to be submissive or would be willing, can't even find a Woman that will even play that game with out a want ad and a few hundred bucks...

so obviously it's not all that common real time

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

LOL ...sorry for Graphicness

It's the fact that I have done allot of acting and thus have been in extremely gay surrounding allot of my life... it's the kind of open Candor and the way it's talked about

2 men together works out to be allot more than most women can stomach and the risks are severe for them... Disease wise...

Where as 2 women, perfectly safe beyond maybe herpes... (which 90% of senior citizens has antibodies for by the age of 80... so why bother trying to avoid it anyway) Chicken pox of the groin, most people get it and never know because they never see it again just like chicken pox... most underrated std of all time... we only know about the 10% of people who suffer outbreaks...scary...uggghhh

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join