It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy guy in tinfoil warns about paranormal attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Funniest stuff I've seen in years. Definitely abovetopsecret material

Should we prepare? Anybody know this guy?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alienhunter333

Definitely abovetopsecret material

this ain't even worth posting on Below Top Secret

and some people think i start crazy threads...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alienhunter333

Yes this belongs on BTS, but damn was that funny. A retarded Napoleon Dynamite kind of funny, but funny nonetheless. I do want to clarify that it is only funny because I am assuming that it was meant as a joke. If this guy is actually serious well.....that would just be pathetic.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Napoleon Dynamite has Asperger Syndrome, that is a far cry from "retarded".

The guy featured in the video has some credible concerns, for someone bred by circus monkeys.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have to respectfully disagree with you Plucky. Napoleon didn't really show any real signs of Asperger's IMO, however L from Deathnote is almost a textbook case. Anyhow, not important, but I'm just saying.

The retarded comment was only included to express my feelings that some aspects of the "script" were reminiscent of ND just on a much more mentally deficient level. Just the same, can we agree that the video was relatively humorous?

Also, please don't insult the intelligence of circus monkeys. They are very sensitive and cry easily.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I did some more reading that I'm pretty sure it's the same guy who was behind Real Ultimate Power. So yeah, it's a joke.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Umm...I take it that this fella hasnt got anything better to do or is just so far out there the tinfoil he wears is so he can know he is where he is?

I think the bird had more sense to just be fake and perch on a rod up its butt than this fella.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 17-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
"Mom, don't throw stuff at me while im in the middle of a psychic battle!"

that's pretty funny right there.

just another production of creepy loners that live in their mother's basement union

new topics

top topics

join