It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Going to choose a Loser for Secretary of Labor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Obama is Going to choose a Loser for Secretary of Labor

www.foxnews.com

Meanwhile, Michigan Democratic Gov. Jennifer Granholm is the front-runner to win the labor secretary nomination, Democratic sources tell FOX News,

Granholm was at first reluctant to consider the labor post, but Democratic sources say she's more open to the job.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't even know how to comment on this one, but I live in Michigan.

Granholm is a complete failure here in Michigan, she has run more businesses out of Michigan than any other Governor. She punishes small business and has absolutely no connection or idea what is going on in her state.

I could list her major failures, but ATS servers would crash due to all the words posted.

And now she is being rewarded and is going to be in charge of the USA? WTF!

She didn't have control of the Auto sector, but lost many, many diversified large corporations to other states, we are on a crash coarse to now where. Please help!

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Not surprising one bit. Obama has already stated that he wants to punish successful businesses in the entire U.S. So, it sounds like their agendas are very similiar in scope and purpose.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have to post again on this issue.

I can't believe my eyes and ears.

Why in the heck is Obama picking her? I don't understand her track record doesn't even measure on the scale, unless the scale has a minus section.

This is insane.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Realtruth]

top topics

join