It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Shadows In My Yard Part 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I guess what I am really asking is do you think maybe I am having all these problems because I am supposed to fix this somehow. Should I clean up the area and try to close the tombs back. put flowers on them or what . evertone of them I have found so far is at least missing their heads. If anyone needs any specific pictures that I do not have let me know and I will go out and get them. Would it be better to try to get pictures of the ghosts or shadows during the day or night. any certain time. Is their anything I can do to try to catch them on film. I did get some weird red things in some of the pics too.
Thanks for all of your help so far.
Derek

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ironjello

You'll need a medium who can generate sufficient plasm, to get pictures. I say, forget that.

Also, stay out of the house, if you value your & your family's sanity.

It is not good to sell the property to someone else unsuspecting. Correcting the problem is not within your province: you need a skilled mediumistic ghost-hunter, which may cost some dough. Some are phonies: other's are gifted. The indians will not help (they know better).

Space-time emanations are recycling the energies over and over: entities are absorbing/drawn to the 'spot' and become infected. A ghost-hunter might help you close off the doorway (portal), but it may be harder than that, if it's like you surmise (I've read both threads).

Believe me, I know a house is a loss, but to put it on someone else, is not the right thing to do: the energies remain, and they will suffer. Your efforts must be to contact & pay for authentic assitance, or take the loss. Do not move back in to the area.

I have encountered intelligences all over country (lived in 17 states in the us): some the size of two-story houses. What you are describing is a dark situation that is not readily resolvable, the way the Earth's energies are at this time. In other words, bad break...at least you are still a family. Be wise and follow these directions. Keep your family. The area is forsaken: a cleansing will most likely only be temporary: dark 4th dimensional entities will remain drawn to the energy of the site. Sorry.

I respect your strength and courage.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

we havent been livin there. we are renting a place now and were staying with someone before that at least until we figure out what to do.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hi Derek,
I just happened across this post during a net search, but I wanted to suggest that you contact a local archaeologist to do a site survey. This could give you background on the area, and set the graves right. They should know a forensic anthropologist who would be able to "fix" the bones and ensure that they're not just a tangled mess...perhaps even rebury them. A local museum or University should be able to put you in touch with someone. If this is a small or family cemetery, the city probably has mapped it and abandoned it. A local historian would be more interested in it than the city. I've worked in historic archaeology, and had a little forensic expereince, and we did these kinds of surveys often. The cemeteries were usually on someone's property, and those properties weren't in danger of being seized.
I haven't read the entire post, so I don't know what kind of experiences you're having, but perhaps getting those graves in order (or notifying someone who can) would be a good start in settling things down. Good luck, and keep us posted!
Raevenskye

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Strange pictures, what is the red stuff? I have had real similar experiences to yours. Black people-creature shadows were in the front yard one night darting around the vehicles and stuff. There has been blood on my back porch however; not associated with seeing the black things. I have heard people talking in the woods behind my house and also right outside my living room window. Other bizarre things happen as well. There is a strange rock formation in the south part of the woods and it is shaped like a circle with many smaller circles surrounding the large circle. I have dug up what looked like a corner of a coffin. Some one has knocked at my door and nobody was there but the curtains blew out as if there was a 40 mph wind outside. A lot of weird things have happened at that house, so I do understand somewhat.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My request will sound odd, but it is well founded. You see, I've had a multitude of experiences over the last year which have not been limited to me; up to seven people at a time have seen as I have, and I have one reliable account dating back sixteen years in another state. I've been gathering evidence since March of '08, yet have been unable to find a single picture or accurate description of what I've seen beyond that of locals in my area. As a student of psychology, I know how easily the mind will form false images given the proper cue, so I'm going to be very careful how I ask my questions so that I don't accidentally "lead" the question and cause what I refer to as a false negative.

How did this thing, or things, move?
What color was it/their skin?
Approximately how tall would you say it, or they, was?
Did you see the eyes? If so, please describe in full detail.
What number of apparitions have you seen at one time?
During what time of day/night did the sighting(s) occur?
And finally, was the sighting accompanied by any other sensory detail, such as sound, smell, or an emotional response?

I would greatly appreciate it if you would answer these questions for me. U2U them if you wish; among other things I'm attempting to avoid the creation of another urban legend, so my replies, should your answers prove to be relevant to my study, will be private henceforth. However, this questionaire will be posted for general discussion within a few weeks so that I may broaden my search; I simply haven't decided whether or not to bring this to the full view of ATS at this time. There are too many contaminates, if you understand my meaning. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join