It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Shadows In My Yard Part 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok I dont know how many of you remember my last thread which was shadows in my yard. I don't know how to send a link about it but My family and I have been staying with family until we sort things out. I have contacted local American Indians and local ghost investigators for their help and they are all a bunch of punks who won't help. I have done all the research I can and found nothing about this property so I began exploring. The back woods of the property is swampy but due to the dry weather I have been able to explore further than ever. I found an old overgrown destroyed cemetary. What do I do now Their are brick above ground tombs which have been broken and robbed. I think this may have something to do with my problems. If I notify the state will they claim the area or do anything. what do I do now.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm not a religious person, but I know some clergy do cleansings and what not. Have you tried that route?

The state may not necessarily claim your property, either - especially if the cemetary is many many years old. They may offer to move it or something like that, but I wouldn't worry about your property getting taken.

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Maybe you could restore the graves on your own will the best you can. Perhaps this will be taken as an act of kindness/solidarity by the these unseen

Maybe provide some photos, video?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I couldnt find the skull to the one that was really destroyed just a few rib bones and a bronze or brass coffin.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sorry, i missed Part 1.

Just curious as to how much evidence you have gatherd?

You can pick up a night vision webcam for $10 bucks on ebay.
stick that in the window where you see things the most and see if you
can capture some footage.
Next suggestion would be to go to taps, or one of their branches.
no i'm not advertising for them. but if you have tryed your local groups and
they wont come out, possibly they can send someone from the region that
is in their team and see what they can find.

But Sounds interesting none the less. I would gather as much info and proof
first that you can then present it to them.
The more you can gather before hand the better..
Set up a tape recorder where you usualy see them, or even at the grave yard,
see if you can get any EVP's..

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The beginning of the shadows This is the previous thread I posted when everything started happening...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hmmmm...Maybe your milkshake's bringing all the spectres to your yard.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
and damn right it's better than yours

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hence why I don't have shadows on my yard, homeslice.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ironjello

There are extremely old buildings that have been built over grave sites and after hundreds of years still have the stirring spirits wandering about the property.

The state will not justify your claim, as they do not recognize paranormal experiences to be legitimate. I would advise not to go to them to avoid being admitted to the mental hospital, that is an expensive visit.

Supposedly, you should light a white candle because it draws the spirits to it. Walk out into the back yard with this white candle lite and tell the spirits, "You are dead. It's your time to leave this world behind. This is my house now, and you no longer live here. Go towards the light.".

The explanation behind it is that the spirits do not realize they are dead, and have been awoken by disturbances to the final resting place. They need to be told they are dead, and to go towards the light for them to move on with their spiritual journey.

Will it work for you? I have no idea. It might make you feel better though.

Edit: Has your entire family moved out in fear of them?

[edit on 12/17/08 by Yoda411]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ironjello

Hey there ironjello, I'm so relieved to see you here I was starting to worry when I didn't get a reply to my u2u.

Anyhoo, I've been thinking about your situation and I think you should contact one of the more 'high-profile' paranormal groups (if you catch my drift - these guys don't charge for there services either), and ask them to come and investigate. From the experiences you and your family have had recently I'd say that it certainly warrants a thorough investigation.

Interesting news about your discovery in the woods and I think the suggestion made by another poster about trying to repair some of the damage to the tombs would prove (to 'them') that your intentions are good and you were not responsible. The coffin being made of brass ? ... sounds like it must be very old !!!

Have you managed to take any photographs yet ? And how's your daughter doing since you moved out ?

Woody

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My little girl doesnt even remember the name. They appear very old. Would it be ok if I took pictures of the graves and tombs. Nothing bad wouls happen if I do would it..

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I was wondering what happened to you after the part1 of your post. It is quite scary though, blood footsteps and all. Id be shatting myself.

Personally, I do not recommend you go confronting this shadows armed with a candle and some speech you prepared. Look at what warning you have already been given by these shadows.

Rather turn to the professionals. If the local Indians is not willing to help you, I am pretty sure some members on this site can U2U decent contact numbers. OH AND DONT GO to TAPS or some tv show people. That is BS.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep us updated dude. We are following your experience quite closely.

Good Luck.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
well after part 1 things kinda went back to normal. in my spare time i snoop and explore trying to get our home back or at least ris the property of all this and sell it. I dont think after everything we can live a normal life at that property. I am going out at night tomorrow with a few friends and local investigators armed with cameras video cameras and my best running shoes. I think i will have a few beers before going out there.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Be careful.

I know I'm interested to see what happens.

Keep us posted.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
good news about your daughter.

Yes, take some photographs of the tombs (close-up and distant for perspective).

Look forward to seeing them. Woody

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
He hasn't been back on yet. This is concerning...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have a lot of pics and Takin more tonight. Can someone tell me the best way to post pics

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I would say upload them to photobucket and then post the links

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok here are some of the pics of the robbed tombs on my property. It is sad that people disturbed all these people in their final resting places. Is their maybe something I can do to make things better. Do you think that if I do maybe our shadows and fear will go away...
s150.photobucket.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join