It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ran across this guy, I think he freaked out on Zietgiest Addendum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

two more parts... he is sort of interesting ... he's like a parrot ...
he is irrashional - ill informed ... well its my opinion that my opinion is different from this guys opinion and more closer to yours I assure you ... what he doesnt understand is any system you can claim to be a slave too... because every needs an exchange medium ..

this guy makes me laugh... I dont think hollywood is in this guys future.

ha ha "crazy fool" yea this guy cracks me up... enjoy -- its hillarious

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Not much in the way of "new" information. it's good for some people to be reminded of what's what out there, though.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

You know what is a shame... People like you who laugh in the face of people who are going through an experience in their lifes.
Prehaps he just woke up to this world? And is now in what I call phase one. Run out and try to save the world. Well he will learn quickly theres immature people like you who will laugh and point at him.

Oh he is some nutter.. boo!

You remind me of Wogan.. And the level of maturity that passes for adulthood is staggering in this world.

A man is going through a wonderful experience And you point and laugh.
Typical same old same old..

This world doesnt change much.. And people like you who will point and laugh at someone who has just come around to whats going on in this world is extreamly immature. And shows the level you are on.

I was this guy at one time.. And I have been burned so many times.
Ive learned when to pick my battles, and who to talk too.

You honestly can't save the world.. They will only laugh in your face.
Pity..

But sooner or later, if you keep it up.. People will listen.. People suddenly come around, and begin to listen..
Thats where Im at today.. People listen to my words, and respect what I have been threw.
Sooner or later you sir, might come back to look on this thread, and feel an amount of empathy to this world.
However, you are only going to laugh in the face of anything that is outside your knowledge, outside of your exp.

Edit-- Granted I dont mean to sound like some stuffy shirt.. I love to laugh. However there is a time and place for everything. This man is fresh to this.. You can just tell.. Maybe thats what is funny to you, not sure.
Like most of us here on ATS.. We have all been this guy..
And while non of us have the answers, most of us try to DO something about it.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
dont get me wrong - I just cant stop laughing, this guy cracks me up... its not what he is saying I support that 100% its his body language and the way he is delivering the message that is just hillarious... ok, Im sorry dont meean to be rude or in sin sative or anything.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Dude I completely agree with you, this guy has awakened to the truth and that is ALL that is important.

I don't think all of the pointing and laughing in the world could stop me from supporting the zeitgeist movies and movement or the Venus Project.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
His idea for changing the world is to move money around.

How naive.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Now lets be honest here - how many times did you spontanously burst out gut wrenching belly aching laughing....
I watched all three and number 1 and 2 were like 10 on the gut wrenching. and resisdual laugher is a good 8.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think this just "caught" what is going on in the world. Good or bad at least he standing up, I don't think he will get any Oscars though.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
sheep thinking hes not a sheep
Classic

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hey guys, it's comedy hour again. Got 3 new vids for you.

www.youtube.com...

People don't care if their food, water and air is poisoned but if you talk about their money the ears start to perk up.

I am just trying to reach people on a medium that they are so attached to and familiar with.

I know I can't save the world, but I will give you my best and speak my truth.

Much love to all of you,
Take care,

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey Michael ! Err I mean Anon!!!

It takes alot of balls to come in here and face the world, and speak your mind!! Im happy you took the time to come here and check it out, and Its been great getting to know you as a person!! You are smart! Well rounded and not some guy who is out of his mind!!

And yeah, I think you have some really funny jokes too! hehe
But this is no joke, and while we all have our own thoughts and ways of talking about this.. I can say one thing for you Michael, you dont just sit on your butt and do nothing! Atleast you get out here and speak your mind, and have enough courage to be humble enough not to get upset when folks laugh at you.. Infact you where really cool about it!!

Good for you bro!! I will talk agin soon my friend!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I cant stand the way the guy talks, I want to know what it is he is getting to but...

Ok...

I'm done...

Responding to...

this thread....

I'm now ...

going to get...

something to eat...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I cant stand the way the guy talks, I want to know what it is he is getting to but...

Its all good man.. He is not from America..
So English is not his first lang. He is German.. And lives there.

By a twist of fate, I was able to talk with this guy.. he is a really nice person.. But like I said, He is German..

Thus.. Lets say you are in another country and just learned how to speak another lang.. You might sound.. well a little off at first..

Either way, this guy is alright in my book..
And Im not going to tease him, or give him crap for speakin his mind!!

Sometimes people do this to get stuff off their chest.. Or just to say something that might help 1 person..
He knows he is not going to save the world..

And Im glad this thread came up.. Or I would have never gotten the chance to speak with him.. I would have never found him..

So all things happen for a good reason..

And while it might have been slightly negtive.. I found something postive out of this thread..

So like I said.. Its all good.. We just do, what we do..

And if it makes you feel better to laugh.. Then go for it..
Its not like he is going to cry about it..

[edit on 22-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
yep - seems like he just woke up and is completely having a meltdown.

atleast his heart is in the right place - and hopefully he gets the message across. I have to give him a thumbs up for being brave enough to post that vid

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
HEY!
That video is plugging a website for selling stuff!
Stupid!
Remove the sales MLM video promotion.Annoying!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hey guys, it's me Michael.

I just want to try and clear the smoke a little bit.

First of all I want to say that I truly thank everyone for their comments, especially the bashers. Those who mocked and laughed, you help my skin grow thicker and thicker and I humbly thank you for that.

This is not the way I normally speak. I am speaking slow for two reasons.

1. When I see the comments on videos like Zeitgeist, I can see that people do not understand what is being said. They simply don't get it. So I try and speak slow and clear so that the sheeple can understand. Many peoples brains are burnt on McDonalds and flouride and they won't catch it if you speak too fast. I am trying my best to reach the sheeple. not the ones who already know what is going.

2. I work with the public teaching fitness classes, and sometimes I can scream the same word over and over into the microphone and many times some people are still in a daze and don't do what I ask of them. You would know what I am talking about if you had to speak in front of large groups of people everyday. People are truly asleep most of the time.

There is nothing to sell on my website. You need to take a closer look.

You know my ideas from my videos. I just know that the interest is big part of what has screwed everybody and i believe if enough people would move money around amongst themselves TAX FREE, we might have a chance. Until then, everyone is going to live in fear and wait for the government to tell them what to do.

But if we can learn to help each other we will see that we don't need the government to tell us every single thing we can do.

Like I said on the videos, don't join me, I don't give a damn but I think if we would start helping each other in this way it could work.

So until you guys show me your crystal ball, I am not going to sit back with my thumb in my ass. i am at least going to try. You have to hurry up and start failing so that you can see what works and what doesn't. And maybe I am failing but at least i am trying and I will learn from mistakes because I am not afraid to make them.

If you have better Ideas to help people, I am all ears and will do what I can.

So come on guys, fill me in here. Did I miss something, I know the world is screwed up right now and we can all sit here and laugh and make fun and piss and moan about it but what are you doing to help things?

Please let me know, so I will quit having to make a fool of myself on video. Or is it best to just quit and do nothing?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Please never stop doing what your doing - I loved the video's and felt like it was a modern day "red pill" -

I have been consciously changing most of the things you have outlined in the movie for years -

1. eating healthy
2. question why we keep doing bad things to each other and the planet
3. NO TV ( movies are ok though )

I have been saving to try to get out from under the need for working -
500,000 = financial freedom in the current system ( interest is enough to support a modest life ) - your idea would be ideal - but

we can only move as fast as we all can evolve.... and clearly - especially from some of the posts here...
it will have to get alot worse for people to reform the current system - unfortunately -

sheep generally don't think - thus they are incapable of accepting anything other than what they are told.... use your energy on those who can understand, let the sheep eat what the government has fed them.

amazing film .. amazing message - I hope to live the reality of it

K

new topics

top topics

join