It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Light Sabers. Use the Force.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Hey Guys
Heres one I was always wanting to ask, I know…its open to anyones speculation, but I wanna hear it all.

Knowing what we know, NOW…who’s ready to speculate what’s going to be the next big thing in Free energy. I don’t want to tax the conspiracy skeptic buffs cause am sure they need a break,,, c’mon it’s the time for chilling out…Ts the season to be jolly an all that…ha ha ha

I’d love to know anyone’s thoughts on how were gonna go with this..

Conspiracy aside folks, free energy evolution has to happen sometime don’t it, so when, what, where, and how’s its gonna go down..

Love to know anyone’s thoughts on this (its my pet project/love )

Peace
Kirky

PS Will free energy allow us to make and play with one of those realy cool light sabers they use in star wars, God I love them things, screw being a grunt/tunnel rat, (sorry ex soldier) I'd love to be a Gedi in any life lol , cheers folks for the thoughts and input, happy everythingwhatever people .

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So whats this got to do with 'Aliens & UFOs' LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
So whats this got to do with 'Aliens & UFOs' LOL

Duh
Star wars man...pfft.. thread has been moved anyways
Peace "use the force"" Dude:bash:

Kirky
PS chit chat my arse:w:

[edit on 17-12-2008 by kirky]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kirky

Yeah, Jedis are generally great people - the best!

But they also carry around those mean-ass light-sabers, and if you mess with them they'll chop your whole arm off in no time, like Obi-Wan in that one bar scene!

Best not to taunt those guys, just be decent to them! Say hello, buy them a drink, strike up a great conversation, you know?

new topics

top topics

join