It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU - Greece Riots - will this happen here...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
it looked sort of one sided on the videos of clashes - I saw...
the police seemed to be fairly unarmed. I dont envision this to
be case here in America.. we have guns and we are not turning them
in - P_E_R_I_O_D ...
door to door confiscations will turn bloody almost as soon as they start.
however, look at what happend in katrina ... NRA is very vocal but do they have gonades to call for 2nd Ammendment action against this entity..?
I think not...
I hate guns and I wish they didnt exist but they do,. if that happens here - we will not be exchanging rocks and moltoffs..

ZULU HOTEL ROMEO CHARLIE

A9 12172008
NU6BC ZHYRC 832GG PLMS3 OB2WW

[edit on 17-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Please

[SNIP] Just how do the riots in Greece have anything to do with the possible confiscation of guns in the USA?

NOBODY of any importance has proposed confiscating anyones guns. Nobody has proposed such a law in Congress, or in any of the State legislatures.

But of course, [SNIP] quake in fear about everything and anything. It's all a conspiracy, they are out to get ME!

[SNIP]

From the
T&C's

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 17/12/08 by masqua]

Please check your Member Center for an urgent U2U

[edit on 18/12/08 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
well most of Europe is i believe gunless, I know England only allow thugs and cops to carry them, these are kids and they couldn't muster a force to be reconed with it they tried. all of this vandalism is senseless may hem.
but if we preceived something like police executing someone and someone caught it on video and made it public ... something like Rodney King could potentially ignight what we the people precieve as the opeing shots of this coming engagement for lack of another word .. how about we reach a Impass with our government ... I dont think we would be throwing Rocks.
remember the little ole lady that the cops beat the crap out of because she had a pistol... well PR stuff like that could ignite something really serious, now that the internet has rose questions that our government refuses to answer or even comment on its existense, what is one to think? you can only take security clearance so far before you realize its to late. Well I wouldnt be so concerned except 911 and they started replacing the laws that protect us the citizens from the government.. Habis Corpus , PA I & II, etc etc ..

[edit on 17-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Greek activists call for Europe-wide protests on Thursday
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join