It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Discover New Element

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Scientist Discover New Element

www.disaboom.com

The Heaviest Element Known to Science

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science.

The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.z

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

(visit the link for the full news article)

====
Mod Edit: fixed link

[edit on 12/17/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is a must read article for all the ATS people

Please read the entire article for the links to Administratium, another new element that is very similar.

I think that it explains why so many strange things happen in the world.

Due to the high inertia associated with Governmentium, sometimes I have difficulty believing that conspiracies actually start with the government.

However, I can see how it would be easy to bury a conspiracy.

[url=http://www.disaboom.com/Blogs/saydrah/archive/2008/11/25/scientists-discover-new-element-the-heaviest-yet-known-to-science.aspx]www.disaboom.com[ /url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is a pure classic. I saw it a number of years ago printed as an article in a newsletter, but completely forgot about it until I saw this thread. Thanks for having posted it, as it brought back some memories of fun times I had with sharing it with someone else.

join